Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v9] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,210 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

sligojoek wrote: »
    She's back next week. I saw something in one of the TV guides. I think Renee buys her a new camera or something.

Renee or Sharon sets her up with Darragh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭bassy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

:(:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

The choice is limited. Is he one of the Collinseses? I haven't learnt their names yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭bassy

The choice is limited. Is he one of the Collinseses? I haven't learnt their names yet.

Ye the fat heavey looking lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Niall_76

Are we getting a homeless Melanie storyline, can she and the son not crash at Hughie's hostel where she too works

Does she work there as well?

Between that, the launderette and working for Hayley, when does she have the time to go looking at houses.

She quit the hostel job to concentrate on Comet and the following week was searching for new jobs cause Comet wasn’t paying enough.

Top decision cause now she does regular long shifts in the laundrette, can’t think the pod job was that taxing. Jackie seem very relaxed since she took it over. Have we even seen one scene with her in there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Melanie walks straight into the guy with the pint, he offers and apology and she calls him an idiot.

And every call she makes seems to be outside the pub roaring down the phone like some crazy person.

I would of told her to fcuk off and watch where she's going, she was charging through the door looking at her phone. :mad:

50 euro a night, I'm sure The Pod Hostel would be cheaper than Jane's gaff for Tommy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,013 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

****ing Delores latching herself onto the Phealens now... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Will has the kind of face that really suits a beard. He's jawless without it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

An entire episode without Snarler !!!

let-us-give-thanks-jennifer-pugh.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Will has obviously been watching 'Grease' from his hospital bed.
    To Christiano : "No, Chris. You are the one that I want"
    I kinda expected him to carry on.
    "You are the one that I want, uhh, uhh, ooh
    The one I need, oh
    yes indeeeed"
    Yes, indeed.......

Ah but isn't it great to see Farrah back from Galway. Surely she had a great time seeing all the old FC gang who are sent to Galway when they've outlived their usefulness.
    As always with the
    'scriptwriters' it's a case of "To Hell or to Connaught".....
    Jane is obviously the real business woman in Carrigstown .
    50 euro a night for a room in her establishment?
    That works out at 350 a week , or 1400 a month for a single room. (and the occasional dinner)
    I realise that the housing situation in Dublin is desperate, but Jaysis, surely that's taking the piss altogether?
    Though Tommy didn't bat an eye. Maybe he wants to see her attic again.
    Or perhaps he just wants to get another look under her 'eaves'

I see where Darragh Collins gets his matchmaking skills, from mammy Sharon :p who he looks older than

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

jos28 wrote: »

let-us-give-thanks-jennifer-pugh.jpg

I think Snarler Could be on holidays!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

That's all very fine but it means 6 months of Paul snarling instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,671 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

How old is Will supposed to be? If he has a 15yr old and is married years id put him at about 40-42, and Chris a bit younger. Will has a young face but id say hes older than he looks.

Dean should fcek Will and Cristiano out of his gaff

That's all very fine but it means 6 months of Paul snarling instead.

Ah fekc :(

Darragh and Farrah :D

I thought one of the Collins boys might be gay or bi, butch Darragh :p

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Defaulter1831

Nice to see oul Baldy losing it.

We talk about Carol, Kerri Anne etc but for me Paul is one of the most unlikeable characters on the soap. A flat track bully on the show since 1989, same oul mug on him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Fair City should be renamed Caffine City

• Registered Users Posts: 6,671 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

We talk about Carol, Kerri Anne etc but for me Paul is one of the most unlikeable characters on the soap. A flat track bully on the show since 1989, same oul mug on him.

I agree with you there, hes a real one trick pony and is dining off being one of the original characters, along with Bella.

But at least Paul goes away for a few weeks or months at a time, Snarler has been a constant feature since summer 2016, as in I honestly cant remember her not being in an episode for longer than a week break at most, making her one trick pony parade of snarling and Billy Meehan all the more irritating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

Am I the only one sick to the back teeth of Melanie? I used to love her character. Her constant moaning and shouting into her phone, and snapping at everyone is infuriating. :mad:

FC's Phil Mitchell, how he pulls the ladies surprises me just like Phil, must be the bald head :p

• Registered Users Posts: 16,303 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I wish Melanie would get a fooking flat and this stupid story would be done with, it's getting boring now listening to her shouting on the phone.

Same with Will hobbling around the place like Long John Silver.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,085 ✭✭✭Sparko

I wish Melanie would get a fooking flat and this stupid story would be done with, it's getting boring now listening to her shouting on the phone.

Every now and then I find myself warming to Melanie, but then she spends a week roaring at people and refusing help left right and centre and I go right off her again.

I predict Melanie will move in with Hughie and they start an affair

• Registered Users Posts: 6,041 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Darragh and Farrah :D

If they have a child they will call it Clara.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

I predict Melanie will move in with Hughie and they start an affair

They're so going for a homeless story.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

I agree with you there, hes a real one trick pony and is dining off being one of the original characters, along with Bella.

Bela wasn't in it right at the start. He was mentioned, I think, but didn't arrive until second series 1990. He was knocking off Cliona and then Linda.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement