Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

1 free itune each day for 12days from Dec 26th

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭livdmg

It's Cheryl Cole bundle for us Irish today, the U.K must be getting the script. Not too impressed with these freebies, a couple of movies might make up for it mind. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 371 ✭✭applejunkie

Getting a book called Life of Pi on mine although it wont let me download, saying my request cannot be completed???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 573 ✭✭✭investment

You need to download their '12 Days of Christmas App'.

/looks regrettably at Android

You should get an iphone, Or don't they have them in Donnybrook :rolleyes:??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

investment wrote: »
    You should get an iphone, Or don't they have them in Donnybrook :rolleyes:??

Angry Birds is Free on Anrdoid so he wins there. Id rather have one free unreal app than a bunch of shoite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

On the website, I can get both the UK and Ireland ones with the same account. Weird...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Mad_Mike

Michael Bublé today on both Irl & UK :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

They've all been really, really bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,499 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

And today's gift is......

A Michael Bublé EP with 4 songs on it....

Feeling Good (Live)
    Everything (Live)
    Mack the Knife
    Orange Colored Sky.

The first decent present thank god, although I do like Michael Bublé so that helps!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

Today's goodie is Charlie Chaplin movie "Modern Times". Only thing is - it's just shy of 1GByte (987 MB to be exact)! The download is taking 3 hours (I happened to be up at 6 a.m.) on my Eircom 1 MBit line - and if previous experience is anything to go by it will crap out before it is finished! Maybe I will get it done before others get online.

Seems a bit big for a B&W movie though - would have expected 500 mB-ish in mp4??

Same offer in UK and Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,386 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Took about half hour for me to download,
    7mb eircom connection... I guess i usually get 650kb/s or 66% of the 7mb speed
    quality looks pretty good

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭livdmg

Whats the uk getting today. Imelda may bundle for Ireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

I think it's an episode of Doctor Who on the UK iTunes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

livdmg wrote: »
    Whats the uk getting today. Imelda may bundle for Ireland
    She may, but I'd prefer if she'd unbundle....mmmmmm....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Eoinite

Mirror's Edge game today :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,724 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Just to bump this, because Mirrors Edge IPhone is great! Short, but kick ass at the low price of free!

• Advertisement

Have downloaded it but not played it yet!

I finished Broken Sword within nine hours... I kinda got hooked :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 191 ✭✭Jessica Fletcher

And the last one - David Guetta "One Love" video bundle

Well two good ones out of twelve isn't bad... especially when it's free.

Advertisement