Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Awkward Erections

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Silent Runner

My awkwardest moment has got to be THE AWKWARDEST!

I was sharing a bed with my sister when I was 14 or something because we had visitors staying over. I was wearing one of those boxers which had an opening at the front and didn't have buttons to close...and yep you guessed it...it slipped out just before I got into bed and she saw it! Most awkward night of my life.

PS I was 14 I had an erection pretty much 24/7, it wasn't anything to do with the company;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

I was sharing a bed with my sister when I was 14 or something because we had visitors staying over. I was wearing one of those boxers which had an opening at the front and didn't have buttons to close...and yep you guessed it...it slipped out just before I got into bed and she saw it! Most awkward night of my life.

PS I was 14 I had an erection pretty much 24/7, it wasn't anything to do with the company;)

Please please please please post this on 4chan /b/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

The really annoying thing is, that when you get the phantom erections, they're always twice as hard compared to getting them when you know - you actually fecking need one.

Nature's curse I tells ya.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

What happened after she saw it?

And it's one of those things you can't keep to yourself...well most of the time:p

Sonics2k wrote: »
    Please please please please post this on 4chan /b/
    What?:confused:

• Advertisement

What happened after she saw it?

She's older than me, at the time she said "Silent runner have you not got better boxers than those" in a concerned tone. I looked down:eek: and slipped it back in and said I had to go to the toilet.

Awkward night!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭catthinkin

i thought this thread would be about the leaning tower of pisa :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Kiera wrote: »
    Girls get "wide ons" (™ Wibbs) and slide off our chairs ;)

or a 'slop on'

frothing like bottled bass is my favourite

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭Brain Stroking

That comment deserves a comment. Bravo princess!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

RichieC wrote: »
    Tuck it behind your belt until it subsides.

That trick got me through secondary school :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Griffen262 wrote: »
    Mass :(

To be fair to ya Fr. Griffen, there are a lot of altar boys on display

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I just point it upwards so it rests just under the neck of my jacket or jumper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Shirt collar for me.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

...just imagine her nak........

That probably didn't help actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭joshrogan

If you tell the person closest to you that you have a massive erection it'll quell the embarrassment till it subsides.

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭dan185

This post has given me an awkward erection:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭HoneyRyder

I remember when I was a little girl my 19 year old male cousin was babysitting me. I'd been put to bed and he went to have a shower. I woke up crying after having a really bad dream and he came in to see what was wrong. I remember him walking into my room with his hair wet and wearing nothing but a towel that he was pitching a serious tent in.

Being the inquisitive little girl that I was, I promptly stopped crying to point and ask 'Conor why's yer towel sticking out?' at which stage Conor swiftly exited the room! :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

HoneyRyder wrote: »
    I remember when I was a little girl my 19 year old male cousin was babysitting me. I'd been put to bed and he went to have a shower. I woke up crying after having a really bad dream and he came in to see what was wrong. I remember him walking into my room with his hair wet and wearing nothing but a towel that he was pitching a serious tent in.

Being the inquisitive little girl that I was, I promptly stopped crying to point and ask 'Conor why's yer towel sticking out?' at which stage Conor swiftly exited the room! :):)

Have you sold the rights to that story? I'm sure I've seen a film about it

• Registered Users Posts: 45,262 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Getting an erection at funerals is awkward.

And worrying.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Ah the old awkward shifty movement in a lecture as you rearrange yourself...

• Advertisement

I'm not sure if it would be awkward or funny if you knocked someones coffee over with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

rarnes1 wrote: »

And worrying.

It's grand. They hammer down the lid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭HoneyRyder

brummytom wrote: »
    Have you sold the rights to that story? I'm sure I've seen a film about it

I certainly hope not, that would be all sorts of wrong! (:

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Horse_box

I had an embarassing erection incident when I was in secondary school. We had this absolute sexy wan of a french teacher, she used to wear the tightest jean/suit trousers and she had the best arse I've ever seen, it really was a sight to behold

Every time she wrote on the board I would get a good look in and on this occasion my third arm of justice rose like he had never rose before, we're talking rock solid zipper ripper territory

Anyway, when she turned around she had the great idea that myself and the fella beside me should go up to the top of the class and fill in the blanks that she had left on the board. At first, I said I didn't know the answer so there was no point of me going up but oh no, she insisted

So I eventually stood up and shuffled up the aisle,my face glowing red as I quickly scribbled in the answer on the board. I then turned around and shuffled back to my seat thinking I had saved grace only to have my hopes dashed by one of the lads who shouted ''I know this is French class and all but we wern't expecting the Eiffel Tower!''

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

cosmicfart wrote: »
    My story today begins with a female

All good stories start with a girl... Especially stories about hard-ons.

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭barbarians

Horse_box wrote: »
    I had an embarassing erection incident when I was in secondary school. We had this absolute sexy wan of a french teacher, she used to wear the tightest jean/suit trousers and she had the best arse I've ever seen, it really was a sight to behold

:o

There's an Irish and P.E. teacher in my school (I'm still in 5th Year) and she must our version of your sexy teacher.

She is an absolute stunner of a woman, and has the best arse in the whole school and best I've ever seen. She wears unbelievable (tight) pants too, and all us lads would be scrambling for the place directly behind said teacher when were doing warm up stretches in PE.

Anyway one lad got a bit overexcited about it got a fairly noticeable erection and three girls were the first to notice then told me another another lad who started to sing "I'm horny,horny,horny" behind his back which had the lot of us rolling around on the ground laughing yet the whole time your man was completey oblivious to his erection.
    :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

brummytom wrote: »
    The worst is getting one on a bus just before your stop. Not fun.

Stop having a tug on the bus?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

barbarians wrote: »
    There's an Irish and P.E. teacher in my school (I'm still in 5th Year) and she must our version of your sexy teacher.

She is an absolute stunner of a woman, and has the best arse in the whole school and best I've ever seen. She wears unbelievable (tight) pants too, and all us lads would be scrambling for the place directly behind said teacher when were doing warm up stretches in PE.

Anyway one lad got a bit overexcited about it got a fairly noticeable erection and three girls were the first to notice then told me another another lad who started to sing "I'm horny,horny,horny" behind his back which had the lot of us rolling around on the ground laughing yet the whole time your man was completey oblivious to his erection.
    :P

No way would a fella not know he had one!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Jaysus yeah every bloke has a million of these, just gotta think of something repulsive, theres a real horrible scene in a movie where some guy does a kinda snotty spit in someones soup and then the other character eats the soup (that was even hard to type) one of the most disgusting things I've seen in a film , it just gets me, I would be totally put off my dinner viewing that. I think it was a peter jackson movie from years ago.

Anyway yeah, just thinking about it makes me feel like vomiting so it easily kills unwanted boners too haha.

LooooooooL back when I was in primary school, must have been 11 or 12 I remember me and my friends joking in the school yard "If boys get boners, what do girls get?......WIDENERS" and the term wideners became a constant source of amusement.

At that age we'd have known very little about how things worked down there for women, t'was actually just a lucky guess :pac:
    Not funny when you turn into a human suction cup!

:eek: Now that, we didn't predict :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

rarnes1 wrote: »

And worrying.

People expect to see a stiff at a funeral

Advertisement