Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Awkward Erections

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I regret nothing...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,576 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

or a 'slop on'

frothing like bottled bass is my favourite

No.. 'Drippin' like a George Foreman grill' is more realistic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭cafecolour

I always get them at museums. Doesn't matter what the museum is about. Don't know why.

And it's only just occurred to me now that I really should try and visit a museum with a friend 'after hours'.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I like to inform my two closest workmates when I get either a semi or a full blown erection! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

kfallon wrote: »
    I like to inform my two closest workmates when I get either a semi or a full blown erection! :pac:

And your best mates :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I think it's always best to inform people when you have a 'loaded weapon'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

There was this guy in our school who always wore his jumper around his waist and even out of school would wear some sort of hoodie or jumper around his waist, you could always tell when he had an erection in school because he would swivel the jumper until it fell in front of him, we used to say, Shane what are you doing and his face would go completely red and in an awkward tone he would tell us he was pretending it was a Scottish kilt or something :rolleyes: ... eejit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

When you're spooning a girl.... and it turns into a spork...

Awkward!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Tallon wrote: »
    When you're spooning a girl.... and it turns into a spork...

Awkward!

You say awkward, I say AWESOME!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

Exercising has a cruel way of making you frustrated.

You start off doing one thing but it always finishes with swimming :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭gargleblaster

There was this guy in our school who always wore his jumper around his waist and even out of school would wear some sort of hoodie or jumper around his waist, you could always tell when he had an erection in school because he would swivel the jumper until it fell in front of him, we used to say, Shane what are you doing and his face would go completely red and in an awkward tone he would tell us he was pretending it was a Scottish kilt or something :rolleyes: ... eejit!

aw, the poor guy. kids are so cruel.

has anyone said 'pics or GTFO' yet? pics of men's bulges are all the rage now i hear.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭McTigs

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    Had it happen when getting a massage once..........
    Commonly known as a bone of contention

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

You mean happy ending?

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Up-n-atom!

Hazys wrote: »
    To be fair to ya Fr. Griffen, there are a lot of altar boys on display

And this is the wood of the Lord (thanks be to God!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭IrishGrimReaper

Back when I was in primary school, we had prayers every morning. The problem was my mind always drifted elsewhere and "up he went". What made it worse was we always stood up praying. I learned like a pro how to pray with my hands covering my manhood. So I just looked like a lazy prayer!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Back when I was in primary school, we had prayers every morning. The problem was my mind always drifted elsewhere and "up he went". What made it worse was we always stood up praying. I learned like a pro how to pray with my hands covering my manhood. So I just looked like a lazy prayer!

Have you considered wearing pants?

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭MonkeyGuy

Sitting in the back of German, dozing off, thinking about women (2nd year) when the teacher decides a good way to wake me up would be to answer the question on the board. I was rock hard and didn't have time to fix it, so in a moment of inspiration I grabbed my book and held it in front of the big fella. Get to the top of the room... "You shouldn't need the book to answer that" <teacher grabs book> I wrote an answer, grabbed my book and ran back to my seat. My friend noticed (and luckily didn't say anything) but didn't stop slagging me.

Drunk at a party, got a semi, so I announced to everyone that I was erect. I got a few laughs and a shift... Learned my lesson.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

When I was 15 or 16, I got a lift home from a match in a packed car. Sitting in the back, I had to "endure" a girl sitting on my lap for the whole journey. Every bounce of the car on the road led to her ample arse pounding my crotch. Ended up pitching a tent in my flimsy tracksuit, which didnt go unnoticed.......... :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,576 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Agricola wrote: »
    When I was 15 or 16, I got a lift home from a match in a packed car. Sitting in the back, I had to "endure" a girl sitting on my lap for the whole journey. Every bounce of the car on the road led to her ample arse pounding my crotch. Ended up pitching a tent in my flimsy tracksuit, which didnt go unnoticed.......... :o

So.. you lobbed it into the council gritter:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

So.. you lobbed it into the council gritter:eek:

I did what every self respecting 16 year old does in such a situation. I ran home and locked meself in the jax with a well thumbed playboy magazine.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭MonkeyGuy

Wait wait... please say the girl was your age?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭vampire of kilmainham

Horse_box wrote: »
    I had an embarassing erection incident when I was in secondary school. We had this absolute sexy wan of a french teacher, she used to wear the tightest jean/suit trousers and she had the best arse I've ever seen, it really was a sight to behold

Every time she wrote on the board I would get a good look in and on this occasion my third arm of justice rose like he had never rose before, we're talking rock solid zipper ripper territory

Anyway, when she turned around she had the great idea that myself and the fella beside me should go up to the top of the class and fill in the blanks that she had left on the board. At first, I said I didn't know the answer so there was no point of me going up but oh no, she insisted

So I eventually stood up and shuffled up the aisle,my face glowing red as I quickly scribbled in the answer on the board. I then turned around and shuffled back to my seat thinking I had saved grace only to have my hopes dashed by one of the lads who shouted ''I know this is French class and all but we wern't expecting the Eiffel Tower!''

:o
    i bet the lad that shouted that secretley wanted to give you head:eek::eek::eek:

ol mother hubbert went too the cubard to get her poor doggie a bone
    when she got there the cubart was bare so he gave her a bone of his own:D:D:D

Agricola wrote: »
    I did what every self respecting 16 year old does in such a situation. I ran home and locked meself in the jax with a well thumbed playboy magazine.
    why dident ya bring the girl home with ya and give her a good seein tooo:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 LooseMoose

I'll never forget the day's in school dreading for the classes to change or on P.E. days walking the corridors with my bag strategically placed!! It has taken me years to realise every other lad in the class was probably going through the same thing!! It also took me years later to realise I could strap it behind my belt :rolleyes:

When I was a teenager it always seemed to happen a few stops before mine on a bus as well. I remember one time back in the time of the snap of tracksuit bottoms (if anyone remembers them) on a full bus me and a friend were about to get off I stood up and half ripped all the buttons off as an excuse not to get of as I was fixing them.... the good old days!!

Advertisement