Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxy buds preorder reward

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,523 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

47 days for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Alligator Wine

Mine arrived last week and were working fine for a few days, then suddenly stopped working. One of the buds won't charge and won't connect, while the other works fine. Seems to be a common issue and the only solution is to send them back for a replacement :(

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Gear-and-Gear-Fit/Galaxy-Buds-Right-earbud-Not-Charging/td-p/477075/page/4

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭DrZeuss

Received mine this morning, DHL signed for.

I have to say I am finding them better than I expected, not over-ear replacements but the sound is pretty decent and they feel snug enough to use on a run.

Initially I thought the volume was crazy low even at max, but turns out there is Bud volume and Media volume settings (which I've not encountered on other BT headsets).

• Registered Users Posts: 37,874 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Is turning off bluetooth the only way too turn these off???

They were 80% at 3am last night and I didnt put them in the case but when I turned them on today they were 20% and i had no bluetooth on at that time

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

52 days now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Bradz213

Got an email 12 days ago saying that they had issues and that they would be shipped in 10 days at the latest.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,523 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Mine arrived today,52 days waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Geimhreadh

Got mine this morning too.

DHL guy said they had to go back to them as they left off eircode and needed a number to call me.

Manufacturing date is 22/3 so they are shipping them as they are making them.

Still nothing. Got my Sonos for P30 today which were validated almost month later.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Got mine on Mon finally, 40+ odd days, maybe 50, they are very decent for free, can't argue with that, not sure I'd pay the asking mind. They fit well in the ears and don't seem prone to falling out easily. They paired no issue and keep pairing as soon as they are out in my ears.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Geimhreadh

Loving them.

Fit well and sound great.

Really like the seamless connection to the phone.

Phone in pocket and put them in and straight out of the case one tap and my music starts playing.

Geimhreadh wrote: »
    Loving them.

Fit well and sound great.

Really like the seamless connection to the phone.

Phone in pocket and put them in and straight out of the case one tap and my music starts playing.

Loving them too and even better they were free ha

finding using the touchpad and battery life are small issues but tbh cant bring them travelling as my ipod touch is too old too download the app so very happy with them

• Registered Users Posts: 14,731 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Had to wait over 50+ days for mine to show up.
    Limited use so far, but probably fairly average soundwise (even for true wireless.....turning on the bass boost does help a little though so I found myself leaving it on). That said the connectivity and battery life are excellent in comparison to the Sony WF-1000s, and far more comfortable in the ear.
    Bit fiddly to remove, but overall not bad for free.

Reaching 60 days now. Anyone else still waiting?

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭brianc27

dan786 wrote: »
    Reaching 60 days now. Anyone else still waiting?

Yep still waiting

Having an odd issue. Showing up like the pic on my phone but there is sound coming from the left bud but pad wont work on it ??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭Reati

brianc27 wrote: »
    Yep still waiting

Same here. No word on them.

i've been emailing them every few days for the last few weeks, i get the feeling they have no idea whats going on, they told me two weeks ago that they were delighted to inform me the buds are about to ship, nothing a week later so emailed again and was informed again they were about to ship, asked for a tracking number or courier name and they said they couldn't give me that information as they don't know what courier is being used :confused:

they seem to be pushing the fact that the buds are free too, they mentioned this numerous times in every mail i've received, get the impression they want me to drop it and give up :rolleyes:

i've been emailing them every few days for the last few weeks, i get the feeling they have no idea whats going on, they told me two weeks ago that they were delighted to inform me the buds are about to ship, nothing a week later so emailed again and was informed again they were about to ship, asked for a tracking number or courier name and they said they couldn't give me that information as they don't know what courier is being used :confused:

they seem to be pushing the fact that the buds are free too, they mentioned this numerous times in every mail i've received, get the impression they want me to drop it and give up :rolleyes:

Same case here. 80 days now. Their terms clearly state delivery within 30 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭Cina

think it's likely that your buds got shipped to those of us who got two, lads.

• Advertisement

Latest update, starting to change their tune slightly, almost admitting they haven't a clue were they are

Good Evening,

Thank you for your email.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the delay which you have experienced.

We can confirm this matter is being investigated and we are sadly still awaiting a response from the fulfillment team, and courier service in regards to this investigation.

Please be assured we are doing everything in our power to expedite this investigation and as soon as we receive further information we shall notify yourself by response to this email.

Should you require further assistance in the meantime please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,

Latest update, starting to change their tune slightly, almost admitting they haven't a clue were they are

Good Evening,

Thank you for your email.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the delay which you have experienced.

We can confirm this matter is being investigated and we are sadly still awaiting a response from the fulfillment team, and courier service in regards to this investigation.

Please be assured we are doing everything in our power to expedite this investigation and as soon as we receive further information we shall notify yourself by response to this email.

Should you require further assistance in the meantime please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,

Got that exact email 3 weeks ago. Still nothing since.

90 days.

Spoke to a supervisor today who has promised it will be resolved within 7 working days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭Reati

dan786 wrote: »
    90 days.

Spoke to a supervisor today who has promised it will be resolved within 7 working days.

Was it? Still no moving on mine.

After emailing them every 3 days for the last few weeks they finally explained to me that my delivery had "failed" (whatever that means) and I needed to confirm my delivery address to them again, sent them my parcel motel address this time instead of my home address so no reason for the deliver to "fail" this time round.

Reati wrote: »
    Was it? Still no moving on mine.

Yes delivered last week were only shipped two days before delivery. They say they couldnt find any info about one they originally sent.

Just call them and ask to speak to a supervisor and explain it to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭browne_rob5

Anyone know the cheapest place to but these at the moment? Think I lost mine last night and have become very attached to these!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

Are you still waiting? I am on thenlist as well.... didnt recieve anything

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

No sign of anything here. Sent to fullfillment 26/10/2019 02:58:58

The last ones with the S10+ arrived almost bang on the 45 days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

kaizersoze wrote: »
    No sign of anything here. Sent to fullfillment 26/10/2019 02:58:58

The last ones with the S10+ arrived almost bang on the 45 days.

Did you get tracking number in advance?

I am on 15.10. Sent for fulfillment

Advertisement