Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dominos Pizza Codes [Cant use with 'meal deals']

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

TPD wrote: »
    In the 'deals' section there's always 'Any 2 Medium Pizza's for €19.99' - including create your own, half and half etc. I'm not sure I've ever seen a voucher be better value than one of the deal options.

It worked cheaper for me because I only wanted 3 toppings, Nephew wanted 2 and my Nephew wanted Cookies too.

Only about €2 cheaper, but still cheaper.
    The "Watch your order" feature is pretty cool, and accurate. :) (Except it's 'Baking' for quite a long time)

The website itself took me ages to figure out why i couldn't browse properly, it was like half the site didn't work - It was because i hadn't entered my address as soon as i went to the site. That was a bit annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,164 ✭✭✭✭ED E

40SAVE05 - Works in Dundrum

• Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

ED E wrote: »
    40SAVE05 - Works in Dundrum

TY worked in Mullingar :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

40SAVE05 worked for me in Castleknock ... thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭browner85

Exxmbsdf €10 off

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

40% off works in Booterstown

• Registered Users Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Just ordered from Lucan - 40% off still works for there

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭MrGarak

The 40% off code seems to only work once, tied to address? Cleared cache etc and it worked twice before, but not anymore at Lucan store..

Edit: Got Chinese instead, €16.60 to feed two. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

If you call and tell them your voucher isn't working they will just do the discount over the phone and you pay at the door. I did it with the 40save05 voucher code there and he just took the 40% off over the phone. Happy days!!

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Gaw_

If you call and tell them your voucher isn't working they will just do the discount over the phone and you pay at the door. I did it with the 40save05 voucher code there and he just took the 40% off over the phone. Happy days!!

Very dependant on the store, e.g. the Drogheda store won't accept any coupons online or over the phone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

andersat2 wrote: »
    That's UNFAIR!!!
    My bloody Cabra not accepting those codes..
    Can anyone from Castlenock/Blanch can order for me a pizza??
    :))

awh stop cabra are such scabs!! none of them ever work there!!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭WopTittyPop

NYDELI40 - 40% off regular menu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Shane-KornSpace

Thanks a mil! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭MrGarak

Thanks for posting! Will order from Dominos again soon :) hopefully this one works more than just once online at Lucan :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

MrGarak wrote: »
    Thanks for posting! Will order from Dominos again soon :) hopefully this one works more than just once online at Lucan :P

it's possible that this is just Tullamore but if you cycle between the vouchers then they will work again :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,666 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Works in Dundrum.. dinner on the way! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Sodman

QVQFJSHS - 50% off orders over 50 euro. Worked for me in the Douglas shop in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭stenan

Any working codes for lucan?

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Mossy

stenan wrote:
    Any working codes for lucan?

Much, much quicker to try out the latest code for yourself than to ask here. Just pick anything from the menu, go to checkout, put in the code and see if it works, you won't be asked for payment details until later.

NYDELI40 works in Lucan, the 40% off usually do.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,505 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Literally every code ive seen on this, none of them work in finglas branch, its a joke :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭his_dudeness

TPD wrote: »
    I'm not sure if this works everywhere, but if you go to the 'deals' section on the site, choose the €19.99 'Big Deal' promo, you can select any sides instead of just the garlic bread / wedges. A friend got 42 hot wings with his pizza over the weekend.

That is a genius trick! Here's hoping it works in Limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭PeteK*

Phoebas wrote: »
    10EUROFF always seems to work (orders over €25)
    Davy wrote: »
    YUMYUMYU

€10 off for spend over €25 - as always not on deals

Valid till April 21
    None of the vouchers seem to be working in Rathmines, and the APRILDOM only works once! :(

That €10 off one from Phoebas worked for me today (Drumcondra Dominos)

10EUROFF

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭at1withmyself

Got this due to a website issue so believe its a one off but I think the website issue affected more than me so might work more than once and figure its worth a go as I won't be using it but:

€10 off a €30 online spend* Expires 23rd June

Your personal code - PZCQBUHZ

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Literally every code ive seen on this, none of them work in finglas branch, its a joke :(

You should try ringing them and asking nicely if they have any online codes, I know I always hand them out like chocolates whenever people ask :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

You should try ringing them and asking nicely if they have any online codes, I know I always hand them out like chocolates whenever people ask :D

Everybody Desperate Dan works for Dominos

Let the hounding begin :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

aww i thought the code was desperate dan and we where going to get a cow pie pizza

• Registered Users Posts: 11,291 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Works in Dun Laoghaire!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Works in Dun Laoghaire!
    Only works once per address.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

browner85 wrote: »
    Exxmbsdf €10 off
    Awesome. Works for the Lucan depot :D

• Advertisement