Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dominos Pizza Codes [Cant use with 'meal deals']

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

amm89 wrote: »
    Does any have a code for a galway store by any chance? They usually have one for 10 euro off when you spend 30 at the bottom of the menus they send in the letter box. Cheers!

They have never taken any codes I've tried so I wouldn't expect any. Never got any menus delivered :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭El_Drago

amm89 wrote: »
    Does any have a code for a galway store by any chance? They usually have one for 10 euro off when you spend 30 at the bottom of the menus they send in the letter box. Cheers!

They don't accept them.If I was you I'd take your business elsewhere.Paying customers to expect to pay such ridiculous amounts for pizza is a joke.Mizzoni's in Eyre Sq do a 16.5" with 2 toppings for 12 deliver.Really good pizza as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭EireLemon

Thanks, GOALKICK works and Im getting 50 euro worth of pizza for 25 #FeastTonight

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

Any codes for the Ennis store? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,651 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

I'm so bitter the Waterford store doesnt accept these

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭Fishyfreak

AUGUST13 for 50% off over €40 order. Works in Drogheda.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,501 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Wow, Ongar have been really stingy with the more recent codes :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭fjon

GOALKICK worked for me today in Glenageary.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Gaw_

Fishyfreak wrote: »
    AUGUST13 for 50% off over €40 order. Works in Drogheda.

A code that works in Drogheda? Impossible!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭hawkwind23

Gaw_ wrote: »
    A code that works in Drogheda? Impossible!

yeah chances are when i try this next week it wont work :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭finnteme

We will donate €1 to Barretstown for every customer who buys one medium or large pizza at standard menu price and buys a second for €1 during the offer period (for dates see below)
    Offer valid with medium or large pizzas only
    Equal or lesser value pizza will be the €1 pizza
    Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers
    Offer available from 09:00hrs Monday 5 August 2013 until 23:59hrs Sunday 10 August 2013 (inclusive) subject to store opening hours
    Offer only available online
    Offer must be selected at the time of ordering online to apply
    Valid at participating stores for a limited period only
    Subject to availability
    Minimum delivery spends may apply – ask in store for details
    Offer available in Republic of Ireland only

http://www.dominos.ie/?md=2942&utm_source=Brand&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=BOGOFF1ROI

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

finnteme wrote: »
    We will donate €1 to Barretstown for every customer who buys one medium or large pizza at standard menu price and buys a second for €1 during the offer period (for dates see below)
    Offer available from 09:00hrs Monday 5 August 2013 until 23:59hrs Sunday 10 August 2013 (inclusive) subject to store opening hours
    Subject to availability

http://www.dominos.ie/?md=2942&utm_source=Brand&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=BOGOFF1ROI

Lots of people getting this it's a good deal alright.

CHEESE02 is the new code for August folks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Nice spot will all the codes!

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭revz

finnteme wrote: »
    Subject to availability

Just a little trick for this that worked for me last night, if you get two large pizzas and set them both as "create your own" it only charges you as if you had no toppings on each, but allows you to put up to 8 toppings on the first and up to 9 on the second for free. So 2 large pizzas with nearly any toppings you could want for €16!
    Not too shabby! Has to be Create your own though, can't be half & half or anything or else it shoots up to €23.

I assume it'd also work for 2 mediums at a lower price.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭CBRLizzie

I'm really well impressed. I ordered pizza from Finglas on Sunday through my phone app, forgot to put in the code. I was kicking meself, but figured my own fault, pay the money, don't forget next time. When yer man came to the door he was giving out and saying I shouldn't be paying the full price. He told me to ring the store, which I did, she asked me what was the code I was using, I said GOALKICK, so she reduced the price, even though the pizza was at the door. Fair play to them, I will definitely be ordering off of them in future.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

I know there's a few on here who order from Rathmines, have any of you seen the standards dropping to extremely low levels in the past few months? My house would get a Dominos usually every Friday for the past God knows how many years, used to be a great service. Every 2nd week it seems something is wrong, one of the pizzas is wrong, delivery takes ages, pizzas are cold or delivery driver goes to the wrong address (the road I live on shares it's name with a road in Rathgar too, but it states Dublin 8 on the address and that it's off the South Circular Road). I always ring up and complain if it's worthy of a complaint, but as I said to them on Friday it's getting beyond acceptable at this stage.

revz wrote: »
    Just a little trick for this that worked for me last night, if you get two large pizzas and set them both as "create your own" it only charges you as if you had no toppings on each, but allows you to put up to 8 toppings on the first and up to 9 on the second for free. So 2 large pizzas with nearly any toppings you could want for €16!
    Not too shabby! Has to be Create your own though, can't be half & half or anything or else it shoots up to €23.

You may have just fed me for the week!

Will have a go at it tomorrow and hope they havent coped on to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭finnteme

revz wrote: »

Thanks, just ordered 2 x large pizzas from Balbriggan store, and the price was 15 eur :)

Got 2 for 16 euro earlier in Galway. Thats me sorted for a few days

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

got 2 for 16 aswell , happy days.
    thanks...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Saturday is the 10th. This shall cause confusion at the weekend after a few drinks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭highly1111

Thanks everyone. Just ordered 2 there for €16! still working ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

Lots of people getting this it's a good deal alright.

CHEESE02 is the new code for August folks.

just quoting this as it may have gotten overlooked

40% off code

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Goalkick still working guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

mystic86 wrote: »
    just quoting this as it may have gotten overlooked

40% off code

Oh it didn't get overlooked ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭Oasis_Dublin

Goalkick! I hope the delivery person has a foot like a traction engine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭AndonHandon

Just used CHEESE02 for Woodbine Store. Nommmm football and GAA to look forward to.

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Silver-Tiger

CHEESE02 worked for me on Sunday. TOMATO4 worked for me just there. Tallaght branch.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭onform

TheChrisD wrote: »
    Wow, Ongar have been really stingy with the more recent codes :(

I got a flyer with some Ongar only codes, might be worth a shot elsewhere also:

TASTYDP1 - BOGOF for med. or large pizza
    TASTYDP2 - Any pizza for €13.99
    25LESS10 - €10 off order over €25

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭ozypozy

Can you use the codes if you are collecting instore or are they only valid for online orders for delivery?

Advertisement