Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pokemon Go GPS Spoofers in Blanchardstown

Options
2»

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

all my pokemon survived the night in the gym! And when I was out earlier, I couldn't see idasoul in any of the gyms around the area! I dunno did he get banned or did he just give up cos it was too much hassle but Hurrah!!

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Shiranui

I heard there was a huge ban wave recently. I hope you succeeded in your endevaours, Toots.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Absoluvely

Niantic used ban wave.
    It's super effective.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Hurrah! It's a pain in the arse getting to that IMI water fountain gym, although it usually means that the pokemon last a bit longer in there. At least it was dry the other night when we were out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Absoluvely

Hope your pokémon have a highly fabulous night at the IMI.

Their check-out time is 12:30 tomorrow afternoon.

• Advertisement

Absoluvely wrote: »
    Hope your pokémon have a highly fabulous night at the IMI.

Their check-out time is 12:30 tomorrow afternoon.

Ah so that was your tentacruel in there earlier on! :pac: well if it's any consolation, I didn't knock them back out, kingpokemonbo (I think) did the hard work, I just jumped in on the second place on the way back from my parents house :D

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Shiranui

Hashdubl and MrZuuu making their move to BlanchShopping centre.
    Any Valor who is willing to help PM me.

idasoul is back :mad:

Advertisement