Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for somewhere to learn German?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭morninwood

hi peeps,

living in dublin for 6 years now and missing using my language. anyone here who wants to learn/improve their german and won't dish out money for a paid course is welcome to pm me and we can meet up for a chat. i'm very patient and well used to teaching german as my mom is polish and she always needed a bit of help and tuition :D

take care,
    dan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Junge_Frau_2009

Hi there folks! I am fairly ok at the ol' Deutsch, however I have made up my mind and I want to go to Germany during the summer for 1 month to brush-up my fluency. Does anyone know of a course that I could do over there, or even a summer camp that I could work in while there? Would love some help... Bis spater!

Advertisement