Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of yourself in your loadout/in the field(Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Markom5a

@ mcshape were did you pick up a pair of those gloves I can't find them anywhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,518 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Markom5a wrote: »
    @ mcshape were did you pick up a pair of those gloves I can't find them anywhere!

They're sold nearly everywhere..Ebaybanned, Ehobby, etc etc

Blay wrote: »
    They're sold nearly everywhere..Ebaybanned, Ehobby, etc etc

Great thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

tsairsoft up north have them, I got them off him for 25-30 for a genuine pair. Love them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Can get them here for a tenner aswell, their good quality but if ya can get the real ones for 25 blips id go with them.,:)
    http://www.airsoftpanda.com/product_info.php/products_id/1208?osCsid=hedmvl3k9nrjv6gbd7euc5n5j3
    SI-Assault-Gloves-khaki-A02.jpg

• Advertisement

Masada wrote: »
    Can get them here for a tenner aswell, their good quality but if ya can get the real ones for 25 blips id go with them.,:)
    http://www.airsoftpanda.com/product_info.php/products_id/1208?osCsid=hedmvl3k9nrjv6gbd7euc5n5j3
    SI-Assault-Gloves-khaki-A02.jpg
    thanks what is the name of the real ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭StevieGriff

Oakley.

Oakley.
    sound

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

removed as im an idout >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Puding, should those pics not be in No Discussion thread?

• Advertisement

yes, yes they should

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Puding wrote: »
    removed as im an idout >.<

Your not an idiot, its an easy mistake, but you spelt idiot wrong...:p

SAULGOODE9 wrote: »
    Your not an idiot, its an easy mistake, but you spelt idiot wrong...:p

haha i think my point has been made ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭desertstorm

Hey McShape, do you find bb hits leave any marks on the oakleys? was thinking of using mine if i can find them or getting a new pair when im in the states over the summer..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

puding loving the IDF loadout looking at the new IDF swat style vest myself

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Puding: Tighten the drawstrings on the bottom of the fleace, IDF soliders do not wear it undone like so, its generally upto the belt buckle. and let a little slack into the vest :) Otherwise looks good, though the unarmoure and lidless loadout suits the m4 more than the TAR-21 as a REMF loadout :P

Like it :) Will post up my IDF gear soon too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

Hey all sorry for the late replies!

I got them on ebaybanned, they are well nice, they are called O Tactical gloves on the site
    Killinator wrote: »
    McShape that first photo could easily be the first leaked scrren from the upcoming Modern Warfare 2 movie, very cool!

Why Thank you!
    Hey McShape, do you find bb hits leave any marks on the oakleys? was thinking of using mine if i can find them or getting a new pair when im in the states over the summer..

No they were literally bulletproof, PolyCarbonate lenses, That being said, i got no hits up close, and only wore them for one game, was too dark in the forest so switched to the ESS ICE glasses, The nice thing about the Oakleys is the coating on the plastic, the more you sweat, the more grip on your nose bridge they appear to have!

hi pablorally , are you out in the street with your rif?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,550 ✭✭✭swiftblade

Nice Loadout there Steve :) Was thinking about putting together a SWAT/Police loadout myself. Will proubley order a few things off you in March for it .(Birthday :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭OddysAirsoft

007.jpg
    018.jpg
    IMG_0397.jpg

Load out: 1942 reinforced jumpsuit, captains helmet with netting and scrim, scarf made from camo parachute,webbing inc chest harness with 1911 and thompson, jumpboots,leather gloves.Also the bottom photo shows the original suit(left) but if you look close enough you will see the suit has since been treated with paint to give a camo look as per the pathfinders on DDay(they used plane paint at the airfield hours before the big jump to help break up the colour of the suit)

• Advertisement

very nice impressions, might have to get round to making an historical impressions thread...will get to work :)

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭desertstorm

Interesting loadout auscam, parachute division I'd guess? :p

but nice loadout, unique in ireland I'd say!

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭mgsguru

just had to post my pic since everyone else was doing it :D

7824485462a12120900724o.jpg

standard enough stuff here.
    just my woodland gear and my m14 scout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭demonspawn

Hey folks, I'm new to airsoft and I'm looking for a passable Vietnam loadout. I'd prefer 1st pattern but not too bothered if I can get 2nd or 3rd for a good price. Could anyone point me in the direction of a good supplier?

I've been searching Ebay for the better part of 2 weeks and all I can find are small/medium or large-short items. I'm 6'2"ish and skinny (the gut would beg to differ). I saw Masada an a couple of others in a great loadout, maybe they could give me advise on where to look? Maybe they'd even be interested in selling off a few bits and pieces they don't use too often as this will be my main loadout.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Realistically, Ebay is your best bet to get stuff at a reasonable price. there are some other sites where you can get it but they can be a little hefty on the price tag. SoldierofFortune is a good source of equipment but it can get pricey. moore militaria in america is another very good one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭demonspawn

Masada wrote: »
    Realistically, Ebay is your best bet to get stuff at a reasonable price. there are some other sites where you can get it but they can be a little hefty on the price tag. SoldierofFortune is a good source of equipment but it can get pricey. moore militaria in america is another very good one.

Hey man, thanks a million for those sites! Yeah, they're a bit on the expensive side but I don't have to search endlessly for gear that's gonna fit! Besides, after shipping from Thailand (a ton of stuff seems to come from there) anything I find on Ebay will probably end up about the same price. Thanks again. o7

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Nice one McShape - cartoon gucci ahoy!

@Dread-Lock
    Yeah - I only thought of the fact that we never medic'd you earlier today. I guess it was inevitable that you'd be freed in some form of treachery or betrayal anyway, so I guess we'd have ended up with you back in the field before too long either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

@Dread-Lock
    Yeah - I only thought of the fact that we never medic'd you earlier today. I guess it was inevitable that you'd be freed in some form of treachery or betrayal anyway, so I guess we'd have ended up with you back in the field before too long either way.

Yeah the guard looked extremely puzzled when we kept getting up and walking back to the safe zone :D. Although it would have been interesting to try and escape and run around without any guns for 5 minutes ;).
    And if it wasn't for that treachery we would have been a little stuck as you had like half our team in prison at one point, although you let around half of them bleed out :rolleyes::p.

• Advertisement

Yeah ... I think that the need to brap temporarily took over our sense. It would have been the way forward to just medic ye all back in and leave you there under guard for the day. Then we could have dealt with the 'so called survivors' without having to worry about the villagers as well.
    Oh well ... lesson learned for the rematch. I have to say, I had the craic over on our side of the field with our little territory war over that feckin mound of nettles - at least all you had to do was stand behind a van - we were crawling around in nettles like a bunch of numpties! No win - total fail.

Advertisement