Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ELYSIAN 34 FOOT 4.108 DEISEL PERKINS DEISEL INBOARD 4.4108

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭10pennymixup

giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭seaking

Yes it is the same boat but i do not have the time to sell it myself so i have left it in the hands of the waterfront marina to sell for me . there is nothing wrong with the boat the boat is driving fine a lot of time and money has been put into the boat but in the Present climate i feel it is the best thing to do . if the boat does not sell i will have her lifted and stored till things pick up .
    i hope this answers your question if you would like to know more please do not hesitate to ask .
    P.S . sorry for the late reply but have been busy with other projects .

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭deaglan1

Can you give me some details re the following

Is it heatable - or is it solely a summer season boat?

Is conversion to heat (e.g. pot belly boiler or other recommendation) feasible. Is the boat insulated or is insulation possible. Not looking for a longterm liveaboard but something that I could hang about in in colder weather for a week here or there?

How costly is she to run?

Does she have shore power?

What is the headroom in the galley - would it accommodate a 6 footer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭seaking

Q1 . Yes she is heatable by way of pot belly stove or other means .
    Q2 . to my knowledge it is not insulated but can be .
    Q3 . she is a miser on deisel .
    Q4 . there is a shore power lead onboard that comes with the boat .
    Q5 . as for a 6 footer i don,t think so . but then again i,m not 6 foot . if you are interested and would like to have a look at her just phone the waterfront marina for a viewing .
    to my knowledge a friend of mine who lives on a barge has told me that he knows a guy who has the same boat and he lives on it all year round he has a pot belly stove and including a fish tank onboard . so anything is possible .

Advertisement