Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Home at last. Gonna take a while to empty the car. Think I’ll need a bigger drinks cabinet!
    Cat is out checking no one has moved a blade of grass in her absence :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,346 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Must have been the candle I lit for you this morning, L.

Back home after a busy morning/afternoon. Now, go out or be good, that is the question.

Blow out the candle and go out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am at home home playing second fiddle to an 8 year old teaching an eighty year old about Minecraft.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

In Costa having coffee and reading my book. I’m lucky the barista made it right, he asked the cashier if the bonfire spiced latte was coffee. My hopes were not high.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Bleurgh. Wondering how I blinded myself to the utter vileness of the ex ( the long term one).He got his current favourite friend to hack my email address and allegedly has a hidden camera on my house.Numb and drained after dealing with him.
    Trying to get back the happy feeling from seeing my friend earlier.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Work prep, missus out with a friend so chopped up bits and pieces for a salad for her while I was at it..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Work prep, missus out with a friend so chopped up bits and pieces for a salad for her while I was at it..

I read that as "missus out with a friend, so chopped them up in bits & pieces"

was thinking that a bit of severe jealousy.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bleurgh. Wondering how I blinded myself to the utter vileness of the ex ( the long term one).He got his current favourite friend to hack my email address and allegedly has a hidden camera on my house.Numb and drained after dealing with him.

Sounds like psycho!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,198 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Jesus. That's crazy stuff altogether. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I do honestly think he's a something-o-path but there's nothing to be done about it. I guess we all have to deal with difficult types-It's all a learning experience. I may sound flippant-but It's not everyone else's problem and I have to stay positive or I would struggle to handle the stress.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Couchside doing washing before my trip tomorrow. Last one of the year. Hope everyone’s weekend is great!

Hi lads,on the couch with wine and o'Donnells crisps (absolutely delicious). I had a fantastic few days away and definitely I'm on a huge downer since I came home. Worked my butt off but partied every night , as there was very early starts and it was work I deliberately kept my wits about me and was very sensible tf.Not giving too much away but I'm like a teenager atm,there was a huge spark with someone, never thought it would happen again and genuinely didn't ever want it to happen, probably wont meet again but there's a chance we might despite distance..I've just got a feeling lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,823 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Duvet , enjoy that feeling and fingers crossed ye do meet again , you deserve it :)

Have to go out for a bit , hopefully not too long , enjoy the evening folks !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Just back from Mass

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, watching srictly come dancing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,076 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Movie night goodies!

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Movie night goodies!

Wow,that's fab Grandeeod Enjoy, that would definitely work for me 😛

• Registered Users Posts: 10,031 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Day 3 of fireworks, I didn't pick a good location due to the residual lighting, will try again tomorrow :)

Mutt was quietly sitting beside me as I watched it, not bothered by the noise at all.

48771006721_897bf60b55_c.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Deskside, saltwater rinse made and cooling. Aphex Twin the soundtrack and cranky curmudgeon brain engaged

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Perched on the couch after a great day. This dose is trying to defeat me but i will not be bested! :D

Had the perfect morning with the wee one. We both put our wellies and jackets on and went out to do a little tidy up in the garden. It was just small bits, weeding and trimming and filling up the wheelbarrow together but we both had such fun. The perfect start to the day. These simple things make up the good times. :)

• Advertisement

Deskside, saltwater rinse made and cooling. Aphex Twin the soundtrack and cranky curmudgeon brain engaged

Have you watched the printworks gig from last week yet Grem? Amazing! The whole thing is up on YouTube.

Have you watched the printworks gig from last week yet Grem? Amazing! The whole thing is up on YouTube.

Just yesterday, relistening now!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,571 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Just finishing a huge burrito in Boojum after 30 laps in the pool. Was absolutely famished.

Manky evening weather wise! Deffo an indoor evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Just finishing a huge burrito in Boojum after 30 laps in the pool. Was absolutely famished.

Manky evening waether wise!

The way that rain is you could probably have swam down the road Jupiter! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

I don't know whose photo is better Grandeeod's goodies or Smurfed's fireworks!

Watching Escape to the Country on the box - old show with lots of English chocolate box cottages.

Gremlinertia gone hardcore :)
    For some reason you reminded me of one of my personal heroes deciding to take it up a gear :D

491241.png

Seriously I SWEAR by saltwater rinses and sauna/steam too if ya can. Kills any hint of a cold or germ or cough for me. V lucky though, not many of 'em seem to thrive in my ecosystem :o

Feel well Grem.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,076 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Pretzill wrote: »
    I don't know whose photo is better Grandeeod's goodies or Smurfed's fireworks!

Watching Escape to the Country on the box - old show with lots of English chocolate box cottages.

Smurfjed's is fireworks for the eyes and mine was fireworks for the belly.:D Mrs G and little G are stuffed, not surprisingly!

Not finished yet. Now having a beer and looking forward to a nice curry I made earlier with lots of kick.:D Didn't make it to the tech desk today.:eek:

I feel like this is going to be a loooooooong night.

I feel like this is going to be a loooooooong night.

It could also be a shrt night... :D

• Advertisement

It could also be a shrt night... :D

There's always one :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement