Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New GAA Jerseys 2020

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭CK22

According to Oneills website, new jerseys for Antrim, Carlow, Kilkenny, Longford, Westmeath, Tyrone, Kerry, Donegal, Laois. I also assume Wexford will have a new jersey considering they have had the same for about 3 years now, and they got new Goalie and away jerseys last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭EIRE1922

Kilkenny should do a rework of that lovely 80s crest they had. Or perhaps just a monochrome of the front of the castle with a black cat in the foreground

New Kilkenny jersey on the way for 2020. The current jersey is already being discounted in Newry.

It seems to be a 2 year cycle now opposed to 3 years. New sponsors have effect too.
    Zurich are going to be Wexfords sponsor next year according to Yellowbelly.ie on Twitter

It seems to be a 2 year cycle now opposed to 3 years. New sponsors have effect too.
    Zurich are going to be Wexfords sponsor next year according to Yellowbelly.ie on Twitter

Yep two championships seasons now and actually its 18 months for most changes.

We Paid Davy Fitz €90,000 is the Wexford new sponsor. Haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,824 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Kilkenny have a new sponsor, so definitely a new jersey coming. Haven't changed sponsor since the nineties.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭kala85

Kilkenny have a new sponsor, so definitely a new jersey coming. Haven't changed sponsor since the nineties.

Who is the new sponsor in kilkenny

Wow?! I thought Glanbia were there for life. Perhaps Kilkenny will just use the parent brand? Or another branch of Glanbia like Gain?

kala85 wrote: »
    Who is the new sponsor in kilkenny

Some medical company called UPMC. it gets weirder, since they're getting naming rights to nowlan park as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Dfhy11

Some medical company called UPMC. it gets weirder, since they're getting naming rights to nowlan park as well.
    Is it just a deal to become sponsor of Nowlan park or more? It's only mentioned sponsoring Nowlan park

Dfhy11 wrote: »
    Is it just a deal to become sponsor of Nowlan park or more? It's only mentioned sponsoring Nowlan park

Yeah I jumped the gun there, it's just the park.

• Advertisement

I think Glanbia signed another 3 year deal this year for the jersey.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭conor05

Possible new Wexford jersey 2020

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭pajoguy

conor05 wrote: »

That is class.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭big_drive

Nice jersey, the sponsors logo suits it better than a lot of others counties jersey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭WesternZulu

conor05 wrote: »

Is that real?
    It's a completely different template than what O'Neills have used for everyone else.

I think that's just a mock-up. I reckon it will follow the template of the rest

• Registered Users Posts: 12,845 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

pajoguy wrote: »
    That is class.

Not sure I like it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 46 KildareBlue

The new Laois home and goalkeeper jerseys.
    74229547_2672836279414589_7169042905200328704_n-e1572969064230.jpg

I very much doubt the Wexford jersey when it's finally unveiled will be anything like what was posted earlier in the thread.

That design was posted by a GAA-themed illustrator (Yellowbelly.ie) on social media along with a couple of other designs he mocked up after Zurich was announced as the new sponsor, and he ran a poll to see which one supporters preferred. That won one.

Wow?! I thought Glanbia were there for life. Perhaps Kilkenny will just use the parent brand? Or another branch of Glanbia like Gain?

Glanbia are remaining as Kilkenny sponsor. Its possible they will opt for Glanbia instead of Avonmore.

The Kilkenny top is still 70 quid on the O'Neills website. Wouldn't that be an indication it's not changing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,395 ✭✭✭Trampas

The Kilkenny top is still 70 quid on the O'Neills website. Wouldn't that be an indication it's not changing?

Wexford jersey still €70 with gains on it and they’ve announced a new sponsor

Just hoping people are stupid enough so.

For sale in Kilkenny in Sportsdirect and Elverys, €40.00 for adults and €20.00 for childrens jerseys. For Sale in O'Neills shop in Newry for £20.00 for adults jerseys last month.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭funkey_monkey

New Antrim top. Nice except for the sponsor

antrim-home-jersey-1_1_1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭BloodyBill

New Antrim top. Nice except for the sponsor

antrim-home-jersey-1_1_1.jpg

Diabolical sponsor. They could only top that by getting sponsored by a funeral director.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭JJs Left Hand

O Neills really just go with a template and stick to it don't they

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

New Meath jersey design will be out before Christmas. The footballers will still have Devenish as their sponsors while the hurlers are looking for a new sponsor as Uniflu's partnership ended.

New Meath jersey design will be out before Christmas. The footballers will still have Devenish as their sponsors while the hurlers are looking for a new sponsor as Uniflu's partnership ended.

Did O'Neills eve sell the hurling jersey or just stick with the football? I notice they didn't do a hurling jersey for a lot of teams even though you could get pink ones and camogie ones, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Did O'Neills eve sell the hurling jersey or just stick with the football? I notice they didn't do a hurling jersey for a lot of teams even though you could get pink ones and camogie ones, etc.

I only ever saw the Galway one when the CB was split. I'm sure the factory shop has them. Speaking of, I must bail up there for a look tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭paul0103

O'Neills have been selling the Meath hurling jersey for the last number of years online. The current one is still available (https://www.oneills.com/meath-gaa-hurling-jersey.html).

Advertisement