Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Powerwasher 2100W with accessories - €99.99

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Tried blanch, finglas and glasnevin today. No joy. Loads of smaller ones

• Registered Users Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭mgn

hi can anyone tell me is this pressure washer on sale at the moment in lidl? hard to tell from the website

The one i'm on about is the Parkside petrol pressure washer.It was on sale in Lidl on thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

the 2100w are sold out nearly everywhere sadly.
    got the 1800w one today, 79.99. still good value, would have preferred the bigger one. good results all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭jpb1974

Bought the petrol pressure washer 6 days ago, used very, very, very lightly about 3 times and noticed the starter cord would keep refusing to recoil. Today the recoil spring on the starter has blown and shredded the starter cord in the process.

Went back to the local store, didn't want to know about it. Had to call customer support who transferred me through to some other product support team who offered me a new cord so I might fix it myself. When I declined, they told me it'd have to be sent to Germany for repair.

Called Lidl support back, told them it was madness and that I wasn't prepared to go through the inconvenience of sending it to Germany for repair and the wait involved.... understandable if the machine had some age and use on it, but 6 days old... no way.

Waiting to hear back from them now... said they should call back within 24 hours, I won't hold my breath. Has put me off spending money of higher value items in Lidl now... not being able to settle the matter in the local store is a right PITA.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Monkeynut

i was in aldi swords, they had a few 2.2kw powerwashers for 99euro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

Monkeynut wrote: »
    i was in aldi swords, they had a few 2.2kw powerwashers for 99euro

I picked up this model in my local ALDI in Ashbourne for €79.99. They had a few left in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭BullBauld

Anyone know where to get parts for the parkside electric pressure washer? The €99 one.

Looking for a replacement nozzle.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭All in all

BullBauld wrote: »
    Anyone know where to get parts for the parkside electric pressure washer? The €99 one.

Looking for a replacement nozzle.

Cheers.

https://cleantec.biz/catalogsearch/result/?q=Lidl+Parkside

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭BullBauld

All in all wrote: »

Cheers for that. Lance ordered and delivered in 2 days.

Mighty stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭All in all

BullBauld wrote: »
    Cheers for that. Lance ordered and delivered in 2 days.

Mighty stuff.

Good stuff - a bit expensive but seem good quality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Mrcaramelchoc

Lads can a power washer Damage your car?i bought the 99e lidl power washer and i don't want to mess up the car.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Lads can a power washer Damage your car?i bought the 99e lidl power washer and i don't want to mess up the car.

Any pressure could possibly damage the paintwork pending different reasons.

1)
    Holding the lance too close

2)
    Bad/flakey paint.

Etc,

A little care and attention and you *should* be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Mrcaramelchoc

vectra wrote: »
    Any pressure could possibly damage the paintwork pending different reasons.

1)
    Holding the lance too close

2)
    Bad/flakey paint.

Etc,

A little care and attention and you *should* be grand.

Yea cheers i did it anyway and i managed not to cut the car in half :)
    Worked fine thanks for the reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭bot43

This is back this week. Reviews seem good so gonna pick it up I think.

https://www.lidl.ie/en/p/spring-garden/pressure-washer/p37160

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭aFlabbyPanda

does anyone know if the karcher accessories fit this? I need a new washer but have karcher lances/patio brush/wash bottles, etc

• Registered Users Posts: 4,792 ✭✭✭b.gud

does anyone know if the karcher accessories fit this? I need a new washer but have karcher lances/patio brush/wash bottles, etc

I'm not sure but looking at it's listing it does seem to contain some of the items you already have
    Includes accessories:

1 trigger gun, 1 lance, 1 standard vario-nozzle, 1 turbo

dirt blaster, 1 foam nozzle with detergent bottle (1L), 1 rotating

wash brush with articulated joint, 1 nozzle cleaning needle,

1 water connector with sieve insert, 1 quick connector with

garden hose adaptor, 10m high-pressure hose, 1 bottle of detergent (500ml)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

No, uses Lavor fittings though so bits can be bought online/ebay etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭fergald

I bought this last year, found it great. Unfortunately the hose bursted lasted week. In fairness to Lidl they are sending a replacement hose under 3 year warranty (keep the receipt. The only issue i have is the hose connector is not standard it has a cube top with hole inside the cube where the pressurized water flows into. I have not seen a hose with an adaptor that you can buy for this connections type.

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Trevord

Do you need a garden tap for these or does it come with fittings that would allow you run it from a kitchen tap?

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭fergald

Hi Trevord, if you can hook a hose up to your own tap then it will work. You have to have your own outdoor hose and it connects to the powerwasher. So you will need to get this yourself not part of the kit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

The part that link the house to the unit leaks and eventually falls off when used, can I just order the part as I didnt keep the receipt?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭ozmo

IvoryTower wrote: »
    The part that link the house to the unit leaks and eventually falls off when used, can I just order the part as I didnt keep the receipt?

Ive mine must be 10 years - still perfect - that part leaked once on me soon after I bought it but i think I just just tightened it up using the supplied spanner.

“Roll it back”

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

ozmo wrote: »
    Ive mine must be 10 years - still perfect - that part leaked once on me soon after I bought it but i think I just just tightened it up using the supplied spanner.

Okay I'll try that first thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭sector_000

bot43 wrote: »
    This is back this week. Reviews seem good so gonna pick it up I think.

https://www.lidl.ie/en/p/spring-garden/pressure-washer/p37160

Anyone know what the exact model number of this Parkside is?
    Is it the "Parkside PHD 135 A1"?

And how do you think it compares to the Karcher K2 Full Control Car Pressure Washer, available at Halfords for €118 (or €106.2 if you use the 10% groupscheme discount)?
    https://www.halfords.ie/motoring/car-cleaning/pressure-washer-accessories/362475.html

My subscirpton to which.co.uk expired - and they have reviews of many powerwashers if anyone has access to that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭sector_000

FYI - the Lidl one now is a "Parkside PHD 170 A1".
    Decided to splash out on one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,832 ✭✭✭s8n

great washer for the price

• Registered Users Posts: 14,291 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

ozmo wrote: »
    search on ebay I've replaced the lance and output hose on my very old lidl pressure washer. with identical parts.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,445 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

I’ve my Lidl washer since 2006.
    Still works perfectly.
    I have it permantly plumbed into my side entrance and connected to a 20m hose reel with my trigger gun attached. Use quick release fittings for lance, snow foam etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭aFlabbyPanda

sector_000 wrote: »
    Anyone know what the exact model number of this Parkside is?
    Is it the "Parkside PHD 135 A1"?

And how do you think it compares to the Karcher K2 Full Control Car Pressure Washer, available at Halfords for €118 (or €106.2 if you use the 10% groupscheme discount)?
    https://www.halfords.ie/motoring/car-cleaning/pressure-washer-accessories/362475.html

My subscirpton to which.co.uk expired - and they have reviews of many powerwashers if anyone has access to that :D

i went with the lidl one, it has a higher motor, psi rating, & longer warranty. my old washer was a Karcher K3 and is more like for like than the k2.

plus I like the brushes & soap bottle that came with the lidl one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Anyone know if there's any of these left around Dublin?

Advertisement