Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

25-02-2020, 16:57   #4666
hoganj

Hi Folks,
Does anyone have a contact number for VM customer service/Billing? I would like to haggle with them but all I can do is message their WhatsApp person who will not budge on the post 12 month contact price. "The price you see on the website is only for new customers". Am I right in saying after the first year you cannot reduce what you are paying?

Sorry for the questions, I'm confused here.
Advertisement
25-02-2020, 17:07   #4667
Darby_321

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoganj View Post
Hi Folks,
Does anyone have a contact number for VM customer service/Billing? I would like to haggle with them but all I can do is message their WhatsApp person who will not budge on the post 12 month contact price. "The price you see on the website is only for new customers". Am I right in saying after the first year you cannot reduce what you are paying?

Sorry for the questions, I'm confused here.
If you dial 1908, you can get through to them there. They wont do any haggling on their whatsapp, you will certainly get some offer from them. Usually they seem to be offering around 15 off for 6/9 months. Depends on what package you have with them really
Thanks from:
25-02-2020, 17:39   #4668
hoganj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darby_321 View Post
If you dial 1908, you can get through to them there. They wont do any haggling on their whatsapp, you will certainly get some offer from them. Usually they seem to be offering around 15 off for 6/9 months. Depends on what package you have with them really
Thanks a mill Darby, I'll give that a try.
Yesterday, 15:19   #4669
GBX

Rang to cancel as my bill had almost doubled after my first year with them. Got them down close enough to the new sign up over. The price worked out over the next 12 months is not much of an increase. So stayed with them. No other option in my estate for a full package. So happy enough.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion