Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sex or No Sex

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

I'm "Blue Eyes". I own this speakeasy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Actually, just seen the thread maker here. Anyone heard from MrsFD recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

fixxxer wrote:
    Actually, just seen the thread maker here. Anyone heard from MrsFD recently?

She is mega busy with her new job since the new year. Enjoying the sun in Malta anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

I’ve lady bits but doesn’t bother me in the slightest when people refer to me as a he

• Registered Users Posts: 12,212 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Baggly wrote: »
    She is mega busy with her new job since the new year. Enjoying the sun in Malta anyway.

Ha. Jokes on her. We got sun here now.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Advertisement

Baggly wrote: »
    This thread is always great for visitor numbers

*waves at lurkers*

Yikes :o

Currently 5715 views of this thread.

Just saw MrsFD mention it on the feedback thread. Wonder how many views this will have by the end of the day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,821 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Most disappointing thread ever

• Registered Users Posts: 85,021 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Currently 5715 views of this thread.

Just saw MrsFD mention it on the feedback thread. Wonder how many views this will have by the end of the day :D
    ShaneU wrote: »
    Most disappointing thread ever

AH those were the days! was so funny how it was the top post for a bit!

I wonder if we got any fresh blood for our games from it??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,682 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

A few names in this thread that you never see around anymore :(

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

AH those were the days! was so funny how it was the top post for a bit!

I wonder if we got any fresh blood for our games from it??

Today's bump is the first I've seen of it.

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Just spotted this thread and I would like to make clear, my curiosity got the better of me :D but only after I was already lurking, having been attracted in by these magical words in the Latest Posts list last week:

"Semi Irish Alphabet Sheep (Sheep at its most luxurious!)"

At first I though it was going to be one of those farming photo threads, the love and pride of those peoples have for their animals is a tad bewildering to me, yet I'll admit to having stole a look at the fluffy lambs... and I wanted to find out what was going to be so luxurious about the sheep this time, and why there was an alphabet involved :confused::D

Hmmm... maybe I just should have said the sex subject line drew me in, ye'd think me less of a nutjob, oh well better forewarned... ;)

(btw female, BUMP :P )

ari101 wrote: »
    Just spotted this thread and I would like to make clear, my curiosity got the better of me :D but only after I was already lurking, having been attracted in by these magical words in the Latest Posts list last week:

"Semi Irish Alphabet Sheep (Sheep at its most luxurious!)"

At first I though it was going to be one of those farming photo threads, the love and pride of those peoples have for their animals is a tad bewildering to me, yet I'll admit to having stole a look at the fluffy lambs... and I wanted to find out what was going to be so luxurious about the sheep this time, and why there was an alphabet involved :confused::D

Hmmm... maybe I just should have said the sex subject line drew me in, ye'd think me less of a nutjob, oh well better forewarned... ;)

(btw female, BUMP :P )
    Hello and welcome to the forum :D Posting at ten past 2 in the morning? you'll fit in well here.

ShaneU wrote: »
    Hello and welcome to the forum :D Posting at ten past 2 in the morning? you'll fit in well here.

Haha, excellent, I think... :D

Must stop lurking and go try count some of those luxurious sheep ;)

ari101 wrote: »
    Haha, excellent, I think... :D

Must stop lurking and go try count some of those luxurious sheep ;)

Or you could enter the Valentine's Walrus? ;)

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058156965

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

cee_jay wrote: »
    Today's bump is the first I've seen of it.

tenor.gif

Was meaning from the original post all those years ago :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,340 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Rikand wrote: »
    Male here

I was catfished once, so I just assume everyone is male until proven otherwise. Please don't be offended if I revert to my default position in game lol

There are more women on Forum Games than any other corner of the internet :) - Someone who hasnt posted here outed themselves to me on the 15-1 peehs reveal thread too :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

There are more women on Forum Games than any other corner of the internet :) - Someone who hasnt posted here outed themselves to me on the 15-1 peehs reveal thread..... I'm worried I'm starting to get taken in again lol :D

We're actually starting to get overtaken in the battle of the sexes here alright :pac::pac:

tenor.gif

Cause, ya know.....

tenor.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Well not really...

giphy.gif

Fair point

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cause, ya know.....

tenor.gif

Faints.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 85,021 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

There are more women on Forum Games than any other corner of the internet :) - Someone who hasnt posted here outed themselves to me on the 15-1 peehs reveal thread too :D
    Necro wrote: »
    We're actually starting to get overtaken in the battle of the sexes here alright :pac::pac:

Go Ladies

• Registered Users Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭highdef

Some might want to hide it, I am proud to admit is.

I AM A GOIL (GIRL)

Anyone else care to share? Would love to have a note of us. I love the fact so many players are female!

Pter - Male
    Kolido - Male
    Triceratops - Female
    Molly - Female
    Necro - Male
    Partyjungle - Male
    Quickbeam - Female
    Mick - Male(ish)
    LoughC - Male
    Kitten_K - Female
    Digital Solitude - Male
    Stu Redman - Male

Can you explain what's going on here? I've no clue as to what you're on about but am willing to learn.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,274 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

highdef wrote: »
    Can you explain what's going on here? I've no clue as to what you're on about but am willing to learn.

That was just some of the regulars in the forum from a few years ago figuring out who answers to what and being surprised that contrary to popular belief there are actually women on the internet. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,340 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

tenor.gif

Cause, ya know.....

Builebeag - hasnt seen lord of the rings, yet posts this gif.... :D

Builebeag - hasnt seen lord of the rings, yet posts this gif.... :D

Ha! Until you just said that I had no idea it was from LOTR :D

Ha! Until you just said that I had no idea it was from LOTR :D

Ye obviously didn't get far in watching the films then? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

I'm female, but I keep getting mistaken for a man on here. I don't mind, it's less trouble that way.

Advertisement