Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sex or No Sex

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Necrominus wrote: »
    Forum Games currently have 3/4 trending threads on the front page of boards btw.

This is at the top :pac:

this is our new mission! FRONT PAGE GLORY!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I've no willy

Heard that mentioned at the tables tbf. Didn't want to believe it though :D

quickbeam wrote: »
    Hard to remember.

I think I started out female, but I've been male ever since:

Eva
    Jake but only briefly as the game was abandoned.
    Steve
    and Conor most recently.

That's what you meant, right?

Haha QB, we mean what you have hidden ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

I thought this was going to be a new game.

Uriel. wrote: »
    I thought this was going to be a new game.

Angels with dirty minds now is it? :pac:

• Advertisement

Pter wrote: »
    Im a mod now; first step in the mod process is ambiguation of gender.

Congrats on the promotion, how did that happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I posted the 88th post in the discussion thread for the last game and won it as a prize. :D

Cough cough

Someone rubbed up a certain fluffy monster the right way...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I got a bullet. My prize was better :P

Cough cough

Ive done very well to keep my wife away from this forum. Long may it continue.

• Advertisement

I got a bullet. My prize was better :P

Next time they should aim higher :p

Cough cough

Is the monster a bluish colour? :pac:

Is the monster a bluish colour? :pac:

I couldn't possibly say....

I'm colourblind :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Male here! :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Pter wrote: »
    Ive done very well to keep my wife away from this forum. Long may it continue.

I'm sayin' nothing. My wife doesn't frequent but that might change.

Love you darling!:cool::cool::cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I'm sayin' nothing. My wife doesn't frequent but that might change.

Love you darling!:cool::cool::cool:

Love you too hunnie xxx

Love you too hunnie xxx

Buzz-Lightyear-Free-Falling-Nooooo-Reaction-Gif-In-Toy-Story-2.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

kitten_k wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Are you a fan of kitty's?

I'm a male Warlock, Level 9

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Are you a fan of kitty's?

I'm a male Warlock, Level 9

Nope actually have a fear of cats!! My name begins with Kat so that’s where the nickname kinda came from

• Advertisement

Two pages and this song still hasn't been posted.

What is wrong with you people? :mad::mad:

More importantly, what is wrong with me :pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Nope actually have a fear of cats!!

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Nope actually have a fear of cats!! My name begins with Kat so that’s where the nickname kinda came from

You're better off, horrible, manky animals that'd sell their own mother for a nice sunbeam

You're better off, horrible, manky animals that'd sell their own mother for a nice sunbeam

:(

I like cats.

And cake.

I like cats.

And cake.

:)

I don't mind sharing here. I'm after spending more time with some of you over the last week than I have with anyone else in that time-frame. I spent my birthday with you, having great fun throwing shít at Derry for shooting Steve, so let's share here in the trust tree...

It can be a feast or a famine to be honest, and that's as much my fault as herself's, even more my fault lately. We're a fair few years into the relationship now, I don't think it's uncommon for couples to find a challenge in maintaining that early days' spark. That honeymoon period where you'd just stay in the bed for days exploring and learning about each other, phoning in sick to work, taking risks, sex in the pub jax, etc, it doesn't last forever. Especially if you don't put the work in.

Then there's actual work which can get in the way too often. With her and I having opposing working hours, when we're in our busiest periods with work there can be the 'like two passing ships in the night' factor. I'm going out as she's coming in, or vice versa, and it can be hard to find the time. Then, when we get a bit of time together, the energy levels can be very low or there can be things to talk about and catch up on.

There are times when laziness kicks in. Times when I'd just rather have a Thomas the Tank, as I'm sure she'd just rather get in the bath and turn the jets up to the max, but the intimacy is important. There are times when we get together after a bit of a drought, and lying there in the aftermath I think "How the hell do we survive as a couple without this? We need to do this much more!" and I vow to myself in those moments to make more of an effort.

Still fancy the hole off her though. Hope she feels the same about me. There are times when I know for a cert that she does. But then there are times when she looks at me in my mid-30s, seeing me sitting in front of my laptop in my pajamas at 4pm shouting in excitement "I got the Seer, we fúcking got him!! C'mon wolves!" and then asking her "Baby can we go out and play in the snow?" - There are those times when I reckon I'm not exactly making her want to jump my bones.

That's the long answer anyway. In short, yes, sex, but I could be doing with making much more of an effort for both her and the relationship.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I don't mind sharing here. I'm after spending more time with some of you over the last week than I have with anyone else in that time-frame. I spent my birthday with you, having great fun throwing shít at Derry for shooting Steve, so let's share here in the trust tree...

It can be a feast or a famine to be honest, and that's as much my fault as herself's, even more my fault lately. We're a fair few years into the relationship now, I don't think it's uncommon for couples to find a challenge in maintaining that early days' spark. That honeymoon period where you'd just stay in the bed for days exploring and learning about each other, phoning in sick to work, taking risks, sex in the pub jax, etc, it doesn't last forever. Especially if you don't put the work in.

Then there's actual work which can get in the way too often. With her and I having opposing working hours, when we're in our busiest periods with work there can be the 'like two passing ships in the night' factor. I'm going out as she's coming in, or vice versa, and it can be hard to find the time. Then, when we get a bit of time together, the energy levels can be very low or there can be things to talk about and catch up on.

There are times when laziness kicks in. Times when I'd just rather have a Thomas the Tank, as I'm sure she'd just rather get in the bath and turn the jets up to the max, but the intimacy is important. There are times when we get together after a bit of a drought, and lying there in the aftermath I think "How the hell do we survive as a couple without this? We need to do this much more!" and I vow to myself in those moments to make more of an effort.

Still fancy the hole off her though. Hope she feels the same about me. There are times when I know for a cert that she does. But then there are times when she looks at me in my mid-30s, seeing me sitting in front of my laptop in my pajamas at 4pm shouting in excitement "I got the Seer, we fúcking got him!! C'mon wolves!" and then asking her "Baby can we go out and play in the snow?" - There are those times when I reckon I'm not exactly making her want to jump my bones.

That's the long answer anyway. In short, yes, sex, but I could be doing with making much more of an effort for both her and the relationship.

I hear ya Stu. Thanks for sharing man.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

I am ALWAYS mistaken for a male. Guess my lovely lady (grumpy)lumps dont count here

• Advertisement

Like....on boards or.....?

Advertisement