Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Low market cap gems 10-100x

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,672 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Anyone get into munch yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Gadge

Cyrus wrote: »
    Anyone get into munch yet?

Haven't heard of that one. Where would you normally get your news on credible new token launches? I have a good few shítcoins but would like to get into more of the serious ones. I follow BSCPad on Telegram alright but I'm sure there's more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

mutley18 wrote: »
    Jupiter Project could be worth a punt with their fully encrypted messaging app Metis launching in the coming days. Very active team on the socials too. I bought a few.

Just announced that this is getting listed on Kucoin and it took a nice jump, more to come hopefully!

Just announced that this is getting listed on Kucoin and it took a nice jump, more to come hopefully!

Moved a my jupiter over this morning, would have cashed in a bit if there was a big jump but it only went up by about 60% before settling down to more or less what you could get it for on uniswap. Their app should be out in a couple of weeks anyway, hopefully it does well

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

Aped into GDOGE awhile ago. Listed on CMC today, hopefully it gets back to ATH soon!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Gadge wrote: »
    Moved a my jupiter over this morning, would have cashed in a bit if there was a big jump but it only went up by about 60% before settling down to more or less what you could get it for on uniswap. Their app should be out in a couple of weeks anyway, hopefully it does well

Its moving nicely now! Up 202% in the last week :D

Its moving nicely now! Up 202% in the last week :D

Still going strong!

So sickened I missed out on the Tronpad launch, I had it on my radar but was busy with work and other things yesterday. It went over 100x at one stage, now down to 56x but serious gains to be made there if you were on top of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Rock Paper Scissors

Lads what should we be looking out for when researching potential moonshots?

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭nathan99

Not financial advice : but my only bag is Wootrade I have a significant amount of money in it.

They are solving fragmented liquidity in crypto. they also have a crypto trading platform with 0 fees for trading ( its only in beta)

Quick TLDR
    The team behind it is Kronos research ( trade 5billion - 10 billion daily in crypto)
    Other exchanges and platforms are using Wootrades liquidity pools
    Woo already has deeper liquidity than Binance and FTX
    They also have a trading platform only in beta but already doing 100 million daily volume with 1000 users.
    The project is backed by several VC funds.
    It has a market cap of 300 million at the moment

Their exchange is going to the public next month and it will attract all the whale traders because it will be saving them millions in trading fees. Also remember Woo will be providing liquidty to all other defi exhanges which means more volume.

Very important to know Daily volume = Market cap in crypto exchanges , so binance does 50 billion daily it has roughly a 50 billion market cap. same can be said for all other defi/cefi exchanges.

Wootrade is a 100x for me based on the fundamentals alone + they are buying back and burning woo tokens every month to make it deflationary. they are buying back tokens using 50% of monthly revenue. the bigger they get the more tokens they burn.

Everything I've mentioned can be verified with a bit of research.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭davindub

nathan99 wrote: »
    Not financial advice : but my only bag is Wootrade I have a significant amount of money in it.

They are solving fragmented liquidity in crypto. they also have a crypto trading platform with 0 fees for trading ( its only in beta)

Quick TLDR
    The team behind it is Kronos research ( trade 5billion - 10 billion daily in crypto)
    Other exchanges and platforms are using Wootrades liquidity pools
    Woo already has deeper liquidity than Binance and FTX
    They also have a trading platform only in beta but already doing 100 million daily volume with 1000 users.
    The project is backed by several VC funds.
    It has a market cap of 300 million at the moment

Their exchange is going to the public next month and it will attract all the whale traders because it will be saving them millions in trading fees. Also remember Woo will be providing liquidty to all other defi exhanges which means more volume.

Very important to know Daily volume = Market cap in crypto exchanges , so binance does 50 billion daily it has roughly a 50 billion market cap. same can be said for all other defi/cefi exchanges.

Wootrade is a 100x for me based on the fundamentals alone + they are buying back and burning woo tokens every month to make it deflationary. they are buying back tokens using 50% of monthly revenue. the bigger they get the more tokens they burn.

Everything I've mentioned can be verified with a bit of research.

Where is it available?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭mhairt

davindub wrote: »
    Where is it available?

Huobi, Gate .io, Bilaxy, Hotbit, Uniswap, Sushiswap. I use huobi.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

VRA looks interesting, got hammered by recent dips tho.

25% staking rewards and patients

• Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭antimatterx

Zilliqa could be interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭FFVII

Ive that a long time.

Doesn't really do anything pricewise. Tech wise its further along than ether....or was last time i checked.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 doyled4

Did you guys set up a boards telegram I could join?

Cake monster is my low cap choice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭FFVII

Discord was set up but no one there. Every Lad in stocks all seem to have lost money in there aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Raoul

the old boards crypto telegram. Quite enough too

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

What do people think of IoTeX? Worth investing in?

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭MentalMario

I've a grá for smart contract related cryptos so I might be biased but https://moonbeam.network/tokens/ looks like an interesting project.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

That telegram group turned into a memecoin group. It was shite.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Raoul

This is a different one. Not the memecoin one.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 olkon

Crypto blades

A gaming token worth looking into. Very small market cap.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

You need BNB and SKILL to even play it. Their site has one 2 min video. It’s dropped from 180 to 20 for SKILL since July. Seems like they priced themselves out of the market.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭dirk_dangler

Dumped in price since this first post, but it has since expanded to most US states and now we have a job advertised in Lithuania, an EU launch on the cards?

Now on Kucoin, threw another 50 at it , $0.008335 a pop

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭HGVRHKYY

Entered thread to mention Proton (XPR), bought some the other day as a moonshot basically. Their wallet is actually really good which is surprising for a project that low ranked and with such a small marketcap. I'll likely hold onto it for a few years to see where it goes; if it somehow goes to $1 in the next year or so though I'll sell. Feels like the earliest I've gotten into a crypto, and I got into ADA and MATIC <€.10

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

Anyone is VRA? threw a few Bob into it and staking through verawallet..Nice return of 25%..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,035 ✭✭✭BKtje

I have mined around a thousand at this point. Price wise it doesn't change much but have it put aside in case one day it makes it :)

The network does have regular outages (at least with the mining portion) so I feel it has some ways to go yet.

Proton Lend is launching some time in November, picked up some of their LOAN token as it's only $0.001 so could be worth a punt on the off chance it eventually gets to $0.10 or higher - the platform should be similar to the likes of AAVE. It's not on any exchanges at the moment other than Alcor, not even on ProtonSwap, so it'll at least rally a nice bit once it is and as Proton and XPR pick up steam in terms of adoption and attention

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭rco2000

• Advertisement

Alcor exchange. You can sign in using Proton Wallet and swap USDC for it from there, and then the LOAN will automatically load into your Proton Wallet whenever the order is fulfilled; the volume is fairly low, so might be best to go with a limit order depending on how much you're buying

They'll be updating Proton Swap to include LOAN in the near future apparently, but not sure when, so for now this is basically the only option

Advertisement