Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Pembily wrote: »
    A002P_SP116_10_GX0J3c?$prodDetailMain$

Ordered this today from Littlewoods - its €65 and its for my college graduation in November :D:D:D I was dreading looking for a dress!!!

That is beautiful! Want.

I got my coastal scents 88 eyeshadow palette in the post today! YAY! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

fonpokno wrote: »
    That is beautiful! Want.

I got my coastal scents 88 eyeshadow palette in the post today! YAY! :D

Thanks, its a total me dress and a total wow dress which is just what I wanted!!!! Just have to get shoes now and have no idea what colour to get with it!!!! Suggestions appreciated :D

Oh 88 eyeshadows - where and how much??

I got it on ebay from this seller - arrived wrap in about 12 layers of bubble wrap and took 11 days! Very happy altogether I am!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Just bought these:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjFvUo3t0S1xbbl1HW1o58V39rSW8nWu-IwFwKMQy-XvFHIso&t=1&usg=__0cws5jRiASC47jqBTn9WXwWuWBI=

With this to match:D:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAPcgboS5ZKaJ1bnBUJGsZN2UbF50K0zcX54_kIOCGEkCEBUc&t=1&usg=__mCrt6Px5UP2VFHe0VYswCKmATxg=

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

fonpokno wrote: »
    I got it on ebay from this seller - arrived wrap in about 12 layers of bubble wrap and took 11 days! Very happy altogether I am!

I am horrifically suspicious, loads of nice looking colours, very cheap and free postage! ¬_¬

What are they eyeshadows like? Do yourself some looks to post up and let us know! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Just bought these:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjFvUo3t0S1xbbl1HW1o58V39rSW8nWu-IwFwKMQy-XvFHIso&t=1&usg=__0cws5jRiASC47jqBTn9WXwWuWBI=

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAPcgboS5ZKaJ1bnBUJGsZN2UbF50K0zcX54_kIOCGEkCEBUc&t=1&usg=__mCrt6Px5UP2VFHe0VYswCKmATxg=

Lovely - I have another version of those shoes in the same fabric. They are so nice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Just bought these:

I hate you so much right now...want!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

Oasis suede wrap skirt - Oxfam, €10
    Monsoon long line cardi, Mrs Greene's €8
    M&S knee high leather boots, Vincents €8

A good day in the charity shops for me!

dudara wrote: »
    Lovely - I have another version of those shoes in the same fabric. They are so nice!

Yeah, I have the same type of style in another fabric too. <3 Irregular Choice:D
    Spadina wrote: »
    I hate you so much right now...want!

:D

I predict that something furry will have great fun with those red ribbons :p;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Bought these in Bay (outlet in Cleary's) today along with a Black dress which I cannot find on their website.

I will try and take a photo of the dress over the next few days.

Here's the Bracelets anyway.

http://www.bay-online.com/images/_lib/2engraved-flower-bangle-silver-bd0may9-20016229-0-1271774669000.jpg

http://www.bay-online.com/images/_lib/cluster-bead-clasp-bracelet-gold-bd0may29-20017282-0-1274865612000.jpg

I need to return the bracelets though as they are too big for my wrists/arms lol.:(

Along with that, I bought some Clinique items in Brown Thomas and the 'MAC' brush cleaners/shampoo.
    Here are the photos of the dress, sorry they aren't good though.

The dress is from Bay and cost €12.50 (it was originally €31, down to €25 then down to €12.50).

Front:
    P9020282.jpg

Back:
    P9020283.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

blackgrey5.jpg

Just bought this Tommy Hilfiger t-shirt :)

By the way, that is a picture of it on a mannequin :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 605 ✭✭✭foundry

Bought this off boohoo today! Hopefully will have it for next weekend.
    It was £20 :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,206 ✭✭✭jos28

Pembily wrote: »
    A002P_SP116_10_GX0J3c?$prodDetailMain$

Ordered this today from Littlewoods - its €65 and its for my college graduation in November :D:D:D I was dreading looking for a dress!!!
    That is such a BEAUTIFUL dress. Its absolutely gorgeous. I think I would wear gold sandals/shoes or electric blue accessories. I will look for some pictures online and post them. Enjoy the graduation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭Raedwald

Just bought these from Topman, now all i need is a nice pair of black jeans to go with them.
    77B10VBLK_2_large.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

jos28 wrote: »
    That is such a BEAUTIFUL dress. Its absolutely gorgeous. I think I would wear gold sandals/shoes or electric blue accessories. I will look for some pictures online and post them. Enjoy the graduation.

I wear silver jewellery and I wouldnt really wear gold!!! My mum said navy, electric blue could so work too :D:D Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Fenny

So very broke, but so very happy! Got this New Look blazer and ASOS dress a while ago, before I ran out of money:

201273701.tif&tmp=newlook_prodStandard&clipcolor=FFFFFF

image1xl.jpg

I also got a pair of indigo jeans from New Look, and it's looking like the last purchase I'll be making for a whiiiile! (Totally worth it, though.)

Seraphina wrote: »
    I am horrifically suspicious, loads of nice looking colours, very cheap and free postage! ¬_¬

What are they eyeshadows like? Do yourself some looks to post up and let us know! :D

Ha and shame myself with my terrible make up skills?!

Well I'm wearing it today since 8 o clock this morning and I'm just in the door and it's still on me in much the same manner that it was put on this morning! Slightly arseways cos I rubbed my eyes during the day like a thick... I'm very happy with it though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

thing?id=5755286

http://www.polyvore.com/dr_martens_8eye_boot_green/thing?id=5755286
    if the link doesn't come up

£27.99 in TK Maxx.... love is not the word for these babies! :)

Got the yellow ones today! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

New shoeses \0/

9921080309-1-carvela-avon-blue-courts-classic.jpg
    416btM%2BMq7L._SX85_SH35_.jpg
    I also bought these flats but mine are a bright pink:
    41GpABmtbaL._SX85_SH35_.jpg

The latter two pairs of shoes cost me €12 each! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

tomissex wrote: »
    Got the yellow ones today! :D

they only had the pink in my size so I didn't bother. I only really like the green ones out of the colours they had.

I'm probably going to invest in a cherry pair or red patent pair sometime though anyway:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Hermione* wrote: »
    New shoeses \0/

9921080309-1-carvela-avon-blue-courts-classic.jpg
    416btM%2BMq7L._SX85_SH35_.jpg
    I also bought these flats but mine are a bright pink:
    41GpABmtbaL._SX85_SH35_.jpg

The latter two pairs of shoes cost me €12 each! :pac:

Ooo, where did you get these? Was shopping with my sister the other day and she was looking for low heels for work but couldn't find any she liked. These are lovely. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Denisejcc

Top from Awear €30

10101244greylightbox.jpg

Also a long cardi from Pennys and long grey and pink jumper too, perfect with jeans and boots in the winter..:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭The_Joker.

Bryn wrote: »
    blackgrey5.jpg

Just bought this Tommy Hilfiger t-shirt :)

By the way, that is a picture of it on a mannequin :P

Yock.

The_Joker. wrote: »
    Yock.

Kinda rude dont you think!?:(

Denisejcc wrote: »
    Kinda rude dont you think!?:(

Saying its yock is better than pretending its nice, don't you think.

This forum should have all honest opinions whether its a yockey one or not. :)

Personally, there are some items posted that wouldnt be to my taste but I can see the appeal to others, I wouldnt be bothered to make a negative comment thats all. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

If you don't like something, don't post about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

This is a thread for recent purchases. Calling a recent purchase "yuck" is not in keeping with the spirit of the thread.

dudara

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 440 ✭✭biddywiddy

Inspired by the "charity shop" thread here, I popped into one in town earlier and I found these for €8! \0/

126555.png

8-frickin'-euro!! Look like they've never been worn! The patterned soles are perfect.

I am a charity shop convert :D

senelra wrote: »
    Inspired by the "charity shop" thread here, I popped into one in town earlier and I found these for €8! \0/

8-frickin'-euro!! Look like they've never been worn! The patterned soles are perfect.

I am a charity shop convert :D

WOW! Lucky you, maybe I should go into one too!People are finding great treasures!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

WOW! Lucky you, maybe I should go into one too!People are finding great treasures!:D

I bought a great silk print dress for €6 and a pink skirt originally from Urban Outfitters for €4 in a charity shop today! I bought the skirt in grey a few months back for 10 times the price. Charity shops rule :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Yock.

Couldn't give a rats about what you think of it, I bought it cos I like it :)

jokettle wrote: »
    I bought a great silk print dress for €6 and a pink skirt originally from Urban Outfitters for €4 in a charity shop today! I bought the skirt in grey a few months back for 10 times the price. Charity shops rule :)

Are any particular ones better than others, the only ones near me would be Oxfam or the Cancer Society shop, they any good?

Bryn wrote: »
    Couldn't give a rats about what you think of it, I bought it cos I like it :)

Hee hee

:D Personally I like it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

OMFG at those shoes! what a find!

I need to be more frequent with my charity shop visits :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

Are any particular ones better than others, the only ones near me would be Oxfam or the Cancer Society shop, they any good?

I bought in the Cancer Socity today in Rathmines, the one with Vintage written on the windows. Last weekend I walked from the ones on George's Street all the way to Rathmines and went into every charity shop on the way (I was avoiding my thesis!). I can't say that any one was better than all the others, and apparently all the stock changes quite regularly so it can be a matter of chance! Check them every couple of weeks if you can and I'm sure you'll find a few gems :)

This is the skirt I got, btw

http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/content/ebiz/urbanoutfitters/invt/5120412474122/5120412474122_Pink_m1.jpg

jokettle wrote: »
    I bought in the Cancer Socity today in Rathmines, the one with Vintage written on the windows. Last weekend I walked from the ones on George's Street all the way to Rathmines and went into every charity shop on the way (I was avoiding my thesis!). I can't say that any one was better than all the others, and apparently all the stock changes quite regularly so it can be a matter of chance! Check them every couple of weeks if you can and I'm sure you'll find a few gems :)

This is the skirt I got, btw

http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/content/ebiz/urbanoutfitters/invt/5120412474122/5120412474122_Pink_m1.jpg

Cool :Dim definitely missing out, going to have a look next weekend!

Pardon!

No need to take it personal everyone...
    If a shop assistant recommended an item that didn't appeal to me I would say yock to her too.

Pardon!

No need to take it personal everyone...
    If a shop assistant recommended an item that didn't appeal to me I would say yock to her too.

You're really missing the point of this thread.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

You're really missing the point of this thread.

I know yeah, post it and wait for the 'like' thumbs up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

The Joker, I don't think you are getting whats happening here. There is a difference between criticizing the garment and just posting unhelpful remarks. This is not the thread for arguing but a place for people to display what they have purchased. It doesn't matter if you like it or not it's their purchase.
    Please let the thread return to is usual peaceful flow.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

OldGoat wrote: »
    The Joker, I don't think you are getting whats happening here. There is a difference between criticizing the garment and just posting unhelpful remarks. This is not the thread for arguing but a place for people to display what they have purchased. It doesn't matter if you like it or not it's their purchase.
    Please let the thread return to is usual peaceful flow.

Ok, sorry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 218 ✭✭Stray_Cat

I've had my eye on this dress for ages online cost €60:eek: anyhoo was in TKMaxx today and spotted it for €21 I snapped it up :D
    12837_0.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

nudie jeans, quite possibly the best jeans known to man and possibly woman

1059_200911121165452959254.jpg

1660_20091042617611798.jpg

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

nudie jeans, quite possibly the best jeans known to man and possibly woman

1059_200911121165452959254.jpg

1660_20091042617611798.jpg

Epic, where from Creamy and how much?
    Also whats the cut like?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i'm buying from their web store although you can buy in UO or Raidar in stephen's green.

they are the average joe cut which i've had a pair of before until i somehow misplaced them.

here's the links to the two there the pictures are not off the same jeans in my previous post

http://shop.nudiejeans.com/system/search/product.asp?id=1059&b=20&c=113&page=1&rnum=8

http://shop.nudiejeans.com/system/search/product.asp?id=1660&b=20&c=113&page=1&rnum=5

the shipping is free if you spend over 150 euro :pac:

the cut on these are amazing i find. i wear a lot of different runners from cons to tigers to puma's (non skanger white ones ;)) and they sit perfectly on top of each despite all my runners having various levels of chunkiness (can't think of a better word but i think you'll know what i mean).

I started another thread on here to see if there were any other places online that might be selling old stock of the jeans in a bid to get them a little cheaper, but tbh they are worth full whack in my opinion.

I also hit Dundrum today ,I am one happy lady :D:D:D

oasisdress.jpgOasis €56 :D

image0347.jpgAWear-Jasmine label €30 :D

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement