Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***** Vape it Forward *****

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

I have a 10ml bottle of decadent vapour Orangella, only a few drops used, I'll ad a 10ml bottle of my own mix which is rasperry/pepsi/red Astaire/mixed fruit
    not sure what strength 1.1% equals in mg but my own stuff is 6mg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭moonboy52

JH_raheny wrote: »
    I have a 10ml bottle of decadent vapour Orangella, only a few drops used, I'll ad a 10ml bottle of my own mix which is rasperry/pepsi/red Astaire/mixed fruit
    not sure what strength 1.1% equals in mg but my own stuff is 6mg

If no-one has shown interest JH, i would love to sample them. Moreso your own to see what can be done with DIY, but the Orangella sounds nice. Not had an Orange juice before.

moonboy52 wrote: »
    If no-one has shown interest JH, i would love to sample them. Moreso your own to see what can be done with DIY, but the Orangella sounds nice. Not had an Orange juice before.

All yours man, pm me postal address and I'll send it, it'll probably be a week or so as I need some stuff for mixing which I'll order tomorrow but the postal service and Xmas on top will probably be a bit of delay

JH_raheny wrote: »
    All yours man, pm me postal address and I'll send it, it'll probably be a week or so as I need some stuff for mixing which I'll order tomorrow but the postal service and Xmas on top will probably be a bit of delay

PM sent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭dball

Ionised wrote: »
    I have an unopened 30ml bottle of Mrs Lord and Co Seville Marmalade (12mg) if anyone fancies it. Was my daily vape until Greedy Monkey took over.

Free to a good home!

many thanks Ionised, received this evening and its a nice vape - a tad sweet for my ADV but Ill def get through it over the the coming weeks.....

Thanks again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Ionised

dball wrote:
    many thanks Ionised, received this evening and its a nice vape - a tad sweet for my ADV but Ill def get through it over the the coming weeks.....

dball wrote:
    Thanks again

Always a pleasure to pass on the joy!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 shhkip

So I have a few things here to vape forward, it's nothing mad expensive or anything just stuff I know I wont vape:

About 17 mls of Mt baker vapor rainbow roundies: 12mg nic and a 60/40 pg/vg

Pretty much full 10ml of liqua citrus mix 12mg

8-9ml of dekang melon 12mg

8-9ml of nicofresh rainbow 18mg

Full 5ml sample bottle of Mt baker vapor dark USA mix 12mg nic and a 60/40 pg mix

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭s14driftking

shhkip wrote: »
    So I have a few things here to vape forward, it's nothing mad expensive or anything just stuff I know I wont vape:

About 17 mls of Mt baker vapor rainbow roundies: 12mg nic and a 60/40 pg/vg

Pretty much full 10ml of liqua citrus mix 12mg

8-9ml of dekang melon 12mg

8-9ml of nicofresh rainbow 18mg

Full 5ml sample bottle of Mt baker vapor dark USA mix 12mg nic and a 60/40 pg mix

I love trying new tastes and products. I'll take them if u send me your address through pm and whst u want in beer vouchers.
    Ps how hard is it to find an all day everyday vape people actually like and stick to. I haven't gound mine yet.

Ps how hard is it to find an all day everyday vape people actually like and stick to. I haven't gound mine yet.

Red Astaire i could vape all day if pushed , but pre-noon i like something less intense.

Not easy finding something to vape from early morning until late night i find:P

I love trying new tastes and products. I'll take them if u send me your address through pm and whst u want in beer vouchers.

sorry for the late reply, new year and all that malarky...think im back to normal.. i hope :P
    you spend those precious beer vouchers on yourself :D PM your address and ill try and get them out to you on tuesday. ( ill be house bound all day Monday as my exams kick off on tuesday)

• Advertisement

moonboy52 wrote: »
    Red Astaire i could vape all day if pushed , but pre-noon i like something less intense.

Not easy finding something to vape from early morning until late night i find:P

this Red Astaire seems to be a hit with allot of people here, i must give it a go and see what its like :D i seen in the description of it " eucalyptus, aniseed" no idea what these would taste like, but i see aniseed allot on the ejuice market. anybody care to have a go at explaining what aniseed tastes like?

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Boogietime

this Red Astaire seems to be a hit with allot of people here, i must give it a go and see what its like :D i seen in the description of it " eucalyptus, aniseed" no idea what these would taste like, but i see aniseed allot on the ejuice market. anybody care to have a go at explaining what aniseed tastes like?

It's a complex flavour, it's a spice of its own kind. I never agreed to the taste fully but luckily there's just enough in Red Astaire to give it shape and not jump in front.

To me Red Astaire tastes like grapes, berries, strawberry, a touch of aniseed and some cool mint. It's a rich flavour that I enjoy vaping on. I'm not sure yet if I can call it my everyday vape but it's a refreshing switch from my current one.

sorry for the late reply, new year and all that malarky...think im back to normal.. i hope :P
    you spend those precious beer vouchers on yourself :D PM your address and ill try and get them out to you on tuesday. ( ill be house bound all day Monday as my exams kick off on tuesday)

No prob. Me no its going to take me a few days to get back to normal. Just back from darts semi finals. I'll pm u now and thanks again.
    Ps best of luck with the exams.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Only seeing this thread now. Great idea.....

Ive loads of juices that Id love to pass onto someone. My only question is some of it is from last April/May. I presume its still ok?? (if not I might as well throw it out!)

Off the top of my head I have a 30ml (maybe 50ml) of MBV Banana Nut Bread (18mg) 10ml Snake Oil (18mg) 20 ml MBV Thug Juice (18mg).

I'll update with the rest tonight. Ive a shed load of samples that I wont be using as im pretty much settled on a couple of juices these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭parttime

Trond wrote: »

Ive loads of juices that Id love to pass onto someone. My only question is some of it is from last April/May. I presume its still ok?? (if not I might as well throw it out!)

Off the top of my head I have a 30ml (maybe 50ml) of MBV Banana Nut Bread (18mg) 10ml Snake Oil (18mg) 20 ml MBV Thug Juice (18mg).

I'll update with the rest tonight. Ive a shed load of samples that I wont be using as im pretty much settled on a couple of juices these days.

I would be interested in the Thug juice and the Banana nut bread. Have some Joose juice for swap if interested.

Right heres the mothership so to speak.....I'll start with the bigger bottles and work my way through the rest.....

30mls MBV 555 tobacco 18mg 50/50 PG/VG
    25mls MBV Thug Juice 18mg 50/50 PG/VG
    20mls MBV Candy Cane 12mg 60/40 PG/VG
    20mls SnG Honky Tonk 12mg 60/40 PG/VG

20mls Dea Calliope 14mg not sure of PG/VG
    15mls MBV Bananas gone nuts 18mg 50/50 PG/VG
    15mls Alternative Smoking Virgina 16mg not sure of PG/VG
    10mls Hangsen Highway 12mg not sure of PG/VG
    10mls Stanley Clarks Snake Oil 18mg 60/40 PG/VG

Ive also 16 different MBV 5mls samples that I cant be arsed typing out soo Im not sure what way to work them.

Not sure wdf I was thinking when I basically bought every possible flavour! :rolleyes:

parttime wrote: »
    I would be interested in the Thug juice and the Banana nut bread. Have some Joose juice for swap if interested.

Im actually grand in terms of swapping for anything. Im pretty much settled on 2 all days vapes for the last few months.

I also have about another 12 new juices here that im yet to try. Some may end up on here eventually as well!!!

Them 2 are yours anyway, if you want i'll throw in a few random samples as well.

Right heres the mothership so to speak.....I'll start with the bigger bottles and work my way through the rest.....

:rolleyes:

Ill ask if you are going to split up the bottles for these 2 but if you find someone to take all of them no worries. What flavours are you into as I have tonnes (well gallons) of bottles here - mostly 12mg - Id gladly send you something in return

No prob. Me no its going to take me a few days to get back to normal. Just back from darts semi finals. I'll pm u now and thanks again.
    Ps best of luck with the exams.

no problemo :D cheers :D

Boogietime wrote: »
    It's a complex flavour, it's a spice of its own kind. I never agreed to the taste fully but luckily there's just enough in Red Astaire to give it shape and not jump in front.

To me Red Astaire tastes like grapes, berries, strawberry, a touch of aniseed and some cool mint. It's a rich flavour that I enjoy vaping on. I'm not sure yet if I can call it my everyday vape but it's a refreshing switch from my current one.

hmm interesting, something a bit more refreshing for the evenings it sounds like. ill be adding it to the queue (the never-ending one haha) :P

• Advertisement

dball wrote: »
    Ill ask if you are going to split up the bottles for these 2 but if you find someone to take all of them no worries. What flavours are you into as I have tonnes (well gallons) of bottles here - mostly 12mg - Id gladly send you something in return

I dont mind splitting them up into 3 or 4 groups to be honest so I'll do with same as earlier, those two you mentioned and i'll throw in a few random 5ml samples.

At the moment i honestly have that much juice to get through im grand in terms of swapping for anything...

I'll wait another couple of days and see can i shift the lot in some shape or form and I'll pm all involved. Probably easier that way. I'll knock those 2 off the original list as well....

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭shebzie

I'd like to try some, I've been using fruit flavours for a bit now, if anybody has spares id be delighted to try

regards

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

30mls MBV 555 tobacco 18mg 50/50 PG/VG
    25mls MBV Thug Juice 18mg 50/50 PG/VG

20mls Dea Calliope 14mg not sure of PG/VG
    15mls MBV Bananas gone nuts 18mg 50/50 PG/VG
    15mls Alternative Smoking Virgina 16mg not sure of PG/VG
    10mls Hangsen Highway 12mg not sure of PG/VG
    10mls Stanley Clarks Snake Oil 18mg 60/40 PG/VG

Ive also 16 different MBV 5mls samples that I cant be arsed typing out soo Im not sure what way to work them.

Not sure wdf I was thinking when I basically bought every possible flavour! :rolleyes:

Fair play to you Trond for your generosity. PM sent.

Just a quick note to anyone waiting for something from me, it'll be posted in next couple of days, been quite busy working both x-mas and new year

Its going to be next week before I can start sending stuff out to people.

Cant get to the post office today plus I didn't keep as many jiffy envelopes as I thought. Need to get some bubble wrap etc. I'll reply to the PM's for address details on Monday possibly....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

I have 2 bottles that don't suit my taste.
    10ml Liqua Two Apples 9mg, tastes like licorice to me.
    15ml Lime(brand, not flavour) Winter Apple 12mg, not bad, fruity but not apple to me anyway.
    Only 1ml used to test. PM if you want them, have some jiffy bags here to post them in.
    Also have
    Liqua Watermelon 0mg, 2-3ml used.
    Dekang Kiwi 0mg, 3ml used.
    Nicofresh Red Cola 6mg, 10ml used from 30ml.
    ^ALL ABOVE ARE GONE NOW^
    I am sending all the above to Boards member "shebzie" who will pass on what he doesn't want.

If anyone could send me some 30 gauge or thinner Kanthal, just a metre to test on my protanks I'd gladly send on some 28 gauge Kantgal A1. Its a little to thick to fit in the protank head without going below 1,3ohm.

Edit: Big ask but if anyone has any used Protank old style(visible wicks) dual coil heads they don't plat to rebuild I'd be very happy to take them off your hands. I will send an SAE to cover postage and 2 Vision Victory clearos with 2 new stock coils.

Putting this up to forward on. Will swap if anyone has any of this red Astaire I keep herring about. 3 x30ml bottles nicquid soho, midnight express and daybreak. About 3 ml gone out of each to just taste them. Tobacco is not to my tastes.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

lol

J Mysterio wrote: »
    lol

The strawberry menthol was the nicest so far. Pity the bottle wasn't bigger lol.

• Advertisement

Tobacco flavours, Ive some 10 ml bottles of a few different tobacco juices here Ill never open - Ill send them on to who ever wants to try them

Let me know
    15mg dark tobacco
    15mg usa mix

0mg dark tobacco
    10ml bottle - half used of Peach tea tobacco from S&S mods (purchased in cigatec) 12mg

Advertisement