Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JFK Assassination Autopsy Details Revealed After 55 Years

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,521 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Looking forward to this. Out next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Why is he coming out after 55 years? What's his motivation? How do we know what he's saying is correct or true? 55 years is an awfully long time to be recalling events accurately.

Not if you have a good memory or if you made records.

The Nal wrote: »
    Looking forward to this. Out next week.

Really enjoyed this. Had to do a bit of jiggery-pokery to get it. Very very detailed and quite long at 2 hrs 20. But a lot of the heavy hitters in there. Bugliosi, Robert Blakey et al.

Surprisingly, they didn't uncover a conspiracy. :confused: No evidence uncovered. Not a scrap. 57 years now.

Maybe they will in year 58.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Samsonsmasher

The autopsy photos and x-rays and testimony of the autopsy doctors clearly support the conclusion that two shots struck Kennedy.
    The first shot hit Kennedy in the back of the neck to the right of the spine before exiting the base of the throat. Bunching his suit jacket and shirt explain why the bullet holes in his clothing are lower than the neck wound. The blood patterns on the shirt and jacket the twin holes in the shirt collar and the nick in the tie knot support the conclusion the bullet exited the base of the throat.

Experiments have shown that the exit wound was small because the shirt collar and tie now prevented expansion whereas Connally suffered a fist size exit hole in his right chest. The emergency doctors never turned Kennedy over and so never saw the entrance wound in the back of the neck and assumed the hole in the throat was a wound if entrance. It was made larger by an incision so to insert a breathing tube. This was discovered later when pathologists in Bethesda Naval Hospital confered with emergency doctors in Parkland.

For the same reason that the body was never turned over the emergency doctors never discovered the wound in the back of the head and never had the opportunity that the pathologists had to discover the nature of the two wounds - the small exit wound in the back of the head and the much larger exit wound in the top right front of the head.
    The presence of bullet fragments in the neck and the head also supports the conclusion of two bullets entering the rear of Kennedy's body and exiting the front.

There is no mystery.

Both shots came from the rear and above.

whereas Connally suffered a fist size exit hole in his right chest.

Largely due to the bullet tumbling (as seen on Connallys back scar) which can only happen if the bullet has already passed through something - JFK.

The bullet exiting Connallys chest came out basically on its side. Huge wound.

The hard Texan bastard managed to get himself out of the limo at Parkland while still holding onto his hat too before eventually collapsing.

• Advertisement

Largely due to the bullet tumbling (as seen on Connallys back scar) which can only happen if the bullet has already passed through something - JFK.

The bullet exiting Connallys chest came out basically on its side. Huge wound.

The hard Texan bastard managed to get himself out of the limo at Parkland while still holding onto his hat too before eventually collapsing.

A few years ago the late Gary Mack the curator of the TSBD 6th Floor Museum was involved in a TV show that recreated the single bullet shot.

A 6.5mm round nose Western cartridge was fired from a scoped Mannlicher Carcano 91/38 bolt action Italian Army surplus rifle from the same height and distance into two replica human torsos.

The wounds to JFK's neck and Connallys back chest arm and leg were recreated almost exactly

A few years ago the late Gary Mack the curator of the TSBD 6th Floor Museum was involved in a TV show that recreated the single bullet shot.

A 6.5mm round nose Western cartridge was fired from a scoped Mannlicher Carcano 91/38 bolt action Italian Army surplus rifle from the same height and distance into two replica human torsos.

The wounds to JFK's neck and Connallys back chest arm and leg were recreated almost exactly

A lot of the confusion/conspiracy ammo comes from the Warren Commission incorrectly saying the shots were fired in a minimum 5.6 seconds when in reality it was really closer to 9 seconds. So easily done.

A lot of the confusion/conspiracy ammo comes from the Warren Commission incorrectly saying the shots were fired in a minimum 5.6 seconds when in reality it was really closer to 9 seconds. So easily done.

In William Manchester's book Death Of A President he points out that three shots could even have been fired in as little as 4.6sec starting with a round in the chamber. It took 2.3 secs to cycle the bolt of Oswald's rifle. First shot +2.3secs, second shot + 2.3secs third shot. At frame 223 of the Zapruder film we see both JFK and Connally start to react to gunfire and at frame 313 JFK was hit in the head. Oswald had plenty of time to aim and fire three shots.

In William Manchester's book Death Of A President he points out that three shots could even have been fired in as little as 4.6sec starting with a round in the chamber. It took 2.3 secs to cycle the bolt of Oswald's rifle. First shot +2.3secs, second shot + 2.3secs third shot. At frame 223 of the Zapruder film we see both JFK and Connally start to react to gunfire and at frame 313 JFK was hit in the head. Oswald had plenty of time to aim and fire three shots.

The first shot happened at about frame 155 so he took a little more time with the headshot. Had maybe 3 or 4 seconds to aim properly.

Newsweek

Will Joe Biden Release JFK Assassination Records?

Answer is we don't know but maybe.

• Advertisement

I see Oliver Stone is having issues finding a distributor for his JFK documentary because its based on his movie so is complete bullsh1t as a result.

https://variety.com/2021/film/news/oliver-stone-jfk-documentary-cannes-1234904254/

• Registered Users Posts: 17,793 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Please tell me that after three decades, with all the new info, this new film actually has an alternative theory?

Rather disappointingly, it wouldn't appear so. Just the usual rehash of the old theories but apparently he claims that Oswald wasn’t even in the Texas School Book Depository at the time and that there were 2 brains etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭marieholmfan

So it appears Biden won't release the records. Some believe this indicated that George Bush Sr was involved in the assassination.

Looks like he may release them but theres a delay, due to covid! FFS.

Right so Stones documentary is appalling.

But check this **** out. Theyre talking about, mass suicide?!

https://www.vice.com/en/article/qjb8mv/qanon-jfk-cult-tearing-families-apart

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭Harryd225

Anyone who believes the status quo about the JFK assassination are the same people who believed or believe the status quo about Pat Finucane.

Brian Nelson, who was recruited as an agent (code name ‘Agent 6137’) by the British Army’s most secret intelligence wing – euphemistically known as the Force Research Unit (FRU) and MI5 – put forward Finucane’s name as a credible target for his killers, providing them with a photograph and home address of their victim.

Finucane was targeted for assassination because he had been investigating accusations of British state collusion with Loyalist paramilitaries in the campaign against the IRA.

Margaret Thatcher was alleged to have known and have been complicit in the murder.

Wouldn't surprise me if a similar thing happened with JFK and spooks had orchestrated the murder for whatever reason.

How the hell am I supposed to know? But I'm 99% certain there's a hell of a lot more to the story than what we've been told.

But if I had to take my best guess it would be something to do with the intelligence services.

• Advertisement

99% sure something else happened, 100% no idea what it is.

If my young lad comes home late one night and I ask him where he was and he tells me he was out doing charity work all night I'm going to be 99% certain he is lying but that doesn't mean I know exactly what he was doing I still haven't a clue I just know the story he gave me is absolute rubbish.

Same thing with JFK, to me, only a complete moron would believe the status quo about what happened to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Why would someone be a moron for not agreeing with you when you aren't able to explain why the accepted history is wrong and you're not able to provide any alternative?

Why are people morons for not accepting the wild and wacky alternative explanations that are provided?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,841 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Either way, improved technology / forensics will never prove the truth about the Kennedy assassination / conspiracy...

And all that’s left of him is a pile of bones...

any of the sketchy footage won’t be improved upon...any ‘confessions’ or further witness testimony will just be hearsay as there are fûck all actual up close witnesses left alive... same goes for people involved in the investigation...

what we now know or think we know is all we will ever know... it’s never going to be solved irrevocably....beyond them ‘believing’ Oswald was the shooter....

• Registered Users Posts: 40,184 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

One can believe oswald was the shooter while also thinking he did not act alone.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

What is it that you don't believe about what happened?

Right, so you've just compared the murder of a US president, one of the most studied events of the twentieth century, with family trust issues.

It already seems you don't have interest in the facts of the case, instead appear to have a blind belief that "something else" happened, of which you are almost 100% sure, but you can't detail in any way. That's a terrible approach right off the bat.

Post edited by Dohnjoe on

Right, but when the witnesses were alive, they were interviewed, we have all that information preserved. We have a very good idea what happened, and the only "mystery" to it seems to come from people who a) want it to be a mystery and b) can't support any other credible alternative.

Unless you want to expand on any of these alternative theories?

• Advertisement

Actually all the witnesses interviews were not all preserved and interviews were destroyed or never brought to light for the Warren commission who were hired to investigate this. Witnesses reporting that their witness statements were not true and the quotes on the witness statements were not true. ( you can look them up) Witnesses who's name is on evidence handling reports, reporting that they never touched the evidence.(you can look them up) Witnesses who reported shots coming from the hill were largely ignored.(you can look them up) 3 people involved in the Warren commission admitted to being very uncomfortable with the findings, and do not believe the final version to be true.(you can find those interviews) A relation of mine was the person who actually established the Warren commission, he is pretty famous.... If you look hard you will actually find interviews in which he doesn't believe the findings of the commission. (he is also a suspect to some) That's just the start, I have been there myself when visiting the family and i have walked the area, i know it very very well.

Also your categorizing people into A&B is incorrect. A) people who have a mind of their own B) people who automatically take either a skeptical or Beliver side and will ignore evidence or fight the evidence that doesn't suit which ever side they are on.

Advertisement