Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,919 ✭✭✭gifted

Pfft, the shower is for cleaning :P

Bring on the filth beours and feens :pac:

Suddenly I'm very very awake....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

whistling innocently here ...
    I was very good last night ... when rosary beads were mentioned, I was having fyp musings

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,495 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I was a big sad head yesterday but ye lot kept me smiling

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Just because you mod Dark & Deviant, does't mean you can bring that practise into here !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,533 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Just because you mod Dark & Deviant, does't mean you can bring that practise into here !!

I'm intrigued, what's Dark & Deviant?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

Bring on the filth beours and feens

Durrrty... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Not tonight, I'll go back on cake first.
    I'm going for pints.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,767 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

honeybear wrote: »
    whistling innocently here ...
    I was very good last night ... when rosary beads were mentioned, I was having fyp musings

Did my spoon balancing make you a happy bumbog honeybear? I did it for you!

Did my spoon balancing make you a happy bumbog honeybear? I did it for you!

Laughing here Seph ... where is Mam when I need her?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,767 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Enough thinking time for a cupan tae

Laughing here Seph ... where is Mam when I need her?

Honeybear that doesn't answer my question *Huff's* 😤

🐱😃

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

An old friend from my college days was due to drop over at 7.30pm. I was so tired earlier after working at my desk that I decided to take a nap in bed. My phone was on mute and I slept through his calling on the door and trying to ring.

Think he’s a bit annoyed with me...I did apologize profusely. Ho hum....:o

Honeybear that doesn't answer my question *Huff's* 😀

Seph, I'd spoon ya.... :pac:

Ghosteen wrote: »
    Seph, I'd spoon ya.... :pac:

Ehhhh nah your grand bai thanks......

*backs away slowly*

:pac:

Ehhhh nah your grand bai thanks......

C'mon man.... I'm cuddly... :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Peeps in, interesting conversation in here :D

Reminds me I must polish my halo ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote: »

you must be over-polishing it, it keeps slipping.

Deskside eating buttons

Stop stealing my halo but thanks for polishing it ;)
    Ghosteen wrote: »
    C'mon man.... I'm cuddly... :pac:

Ehhhhhh

*legs it like road runner*

:pac:

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    you must be over-polishing it, it keeps slipping.

Someone is jealous he's not my favourite man ;):D

I'll just get CH to hold up my halo :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Dunno how I’ve lasted so long here, Friday pints conviction!

1 and 1/3 pals now :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

In the car with the OH, pn a drive for the evening...heading north on the M1 motorway out of Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,495 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Dunno how I’ve lasted so long here, Friday pints conviction!

1 and 1/3 pals now :D

Ooh copper bar counter, not seen one of those in a while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Ooh copper bar counter, not seen one of those in a while.

Not the best reflection on meself grem, but I think I know that pub... They have fancy coat hangers and hat racks too.

Bedside, alarm set for 5.15am ffs..I'm so tired,had a chinese and my stomach is icky,now I'm worried about the flight,the weather, if I need the loo on the plane as I never go near them in case I get sucked into them, I've packed random ****e and I bet I'll forget something I really want,I've absolutely no sterling, will the kids be ok without me keeping an eye on them,why do I ALWAYS let everything until the very last minute.

And now I'm in no doubt that I'm old because I've packed a dressing gown, I've never even considered that before, I'm actually embarrassed but the hotel could be cold as it was last month when I went there,I'd genuinely rather stay at home on my couch..what dafuq is wrong with me.

I'm going to wake ye all up in the morning when I'm barside and hopefully in better form.😛

I am very familiar with waaaaaaaaay too many bars, only been in two with copper bits iirc, not familiar with dublin city/county much though

It'll be grand Duvet, sure you're going shopping. Few drinks and off you go.

Couchside drinking tea and bored off my tits.

Deskside thinking of bedside
    Bedside, alarm set for 5.15am ffs..I'm so tired,had a chinese and my stomach is icky,now I'm worried about the flight,the weather, if I need the loo on the plane as I never go near them in case I get sucked into them, I've packed random ****e and I bet I'll forget something I really want,I've absolutely no sterling, will the kids be ok without me keeping an eye on them,why do I ALWAYS let everything until the very last minute.

And now I'm in no doubt that I'm old because I've packed a dressing gown, I've never even considered that before, I'm actually embarrassed but the hotel could be cold as it was last month when I went there,I'd genuinely rather stay at home on my couch..what dafuq is wrong with me.

I'm going to wake ye all up in the morning when I'm barside and hopefully in better form.��

You'll be grand, dressing gowns are sexy tbh 😏 I have the same fear about the jack's on the plane if that's any consolation to yis :3
    It'll be grand Duvet, sure you're going shopping. Few drinks and off you go.

Couchside drinking tea and bored off my tits.

Ya what? Tea ? 😮

😛

Fireside avoiding canvassers ... they interrupted my bath ffs!!!

honeybear wrote:
    Fireside avoiding canvassers ... they interrupted my bath ffs!!!

Vote Fianna Foam!!

Goodnight my lovelies :)

Safe flight Duvet and enjoy your time away from Seph ;)

Goodnight my lovelies :)

Safe flight Duvet and enjoy your time away from Seph ;)

Just remembered another worry,will HB be polishing Seph's halo while I'm away?Tedo, cameras on Seph's house for the next few days,I dont trust HB.😂

• Advertisement

Don't worry DDay i'll keep an eye on the house ragamuffins

Just remembered another worry,will HB be polishing Seph's halo while I'm away?Tedo, cameras on Seph's house for the next few days,I dont trust HB.��

Nobody has ever said that about me ... I'm positively angelic!!!

Don't worry DDay i'll keep an eye on the house ragamuffins

Cheers Grem,it really is the quiet ones you have to watch.

I'm getting paranoid now ... as I read my trashy Amish "novel"

Trashy and Amish? Jilly cooper really scraping barrells now :D

Cheers Grem,it really is the quiet ones you have to watch.

You should have sent Seph to mind the kids, keep him out of harm's way.

You should have sent Seph to mind the kids, keep him out of harm's way.

He'd be out the back playing with the neighbours cats while the kids would be wrecking the house

Just remembered another worry,will HB be polishing Seph's halo while I'm away?Tedo, cameras on Seph's house for the next few days,I dont trust HB.��

You've nothing to worry about , she wasn't one bit impressed with my balancing a spoon on nose trick ☹️ and that was my best move and all ☹️

🐱🐱

Just finished watching Heat and about to hit the leaba. What an epic movie.

Trying to keep my concentration but stressed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Duvet, if you're still awake, unpack the dressing gown - there will be one of those white, fluffy toweling ones there and you'll have no room to bring it back!

Bedside and nicely sleepy. Had my first couple of glasses with wine in them since new year and they were thoroughly enjoyed. Night all

Sweet dreams all 😴💤 x

Night Seph

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Snuck outside to think. When I say think I mean mindlessly chill-out, enjoying the night air. It's not cold, just whooshy.

Re. The rosary beads, great minds think alike, Honeybear
    *smirking*

It's so sacriligious (sp?) i love it :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Bedside, thinking ( I suddenly woke up)

• Advertisement

*waves at Aspie*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

*waves at Aspie*

*waves back* how you doing?

Hopefully it's peaceful thinking :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,270 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Good Morning all, beautiful sunny day here and a lovely 18 degrees.
    Duvet, if you're still awake, unpack the dressing gown - there will be one of those white, fluffy toweling ones there
    SOunds like she stayed in the same hotel last month, so she knows that there isn't one there :)

More than likely, I'm back to my hotel life tomorrow for a few days and they have lovely white fluffy dressing gowns :)

My weirdo cat keeps trying to kiss me. Or perhaps he wants to eat me.

I think he likes the scent of strawberry Sula sweets.

Yes my life is indeed cliffhanger after cliffhanger :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement