Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FlyeFit north Dublin question

• 30-01-2020 6:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 598 ✭✭✭

I’m currently in Alsaa gym but for me it’s too small and the opening hours don’t suit. I work late evening/early morning so the late opening times in drumcondra would suit me.

Thinking of joining FlyeFit DRUMCONDRA, can anyone in this gym tell me what it’s like? Is it mad busy what are the most/less busiest times etc. Nice the way you can pause your membership too and the roaming is good.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 pow_pow

Drumcondra isn't the worst. It can get quite busy at peak times. Swords is probably the best on the Northside. Jervis is opening soon so hopefully that's large.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭nullObjects

Seems to be positive after 216 reviews on google
    (Just google flyefit drumcondra and look at the results on the right, not sure how to link to it)

There's some pictures there too but you could post a question about the changing rooms on there if you don't get any luck here, some of the flyefits have very small space to shower and get changed. Other than that in general the equipment in most of them seems modern and in good nick. I think as well if you email them they'll let you try it before you sign up. I did that with the one in chq but not sure if it's still a thing

+1 for the roaming as well, I can use the gym near work at lunch and the one near home at the weekends, pretty decent

edit: it's the daypass thing I was thinking of, you can get someone to show you around as part of it too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,654 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

I’m currently in Alsaa gym but for me it’s too small and the opening hours don’t suit. I work late evening/early morning so the late opening times in drumcondra would suit me.

Thinking of joining FlyeFit DRUMCONDRA, can anyone in this gym tell me what it’s like? Is it mad busy what are the most/less busiest times etc. Nice the way you can pause your membership too and the roaming is good.

Easiest thing to do is get a day pass and go at a time you're likely to be going and get a feel for it yourself.

Advertisement