Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Have you ever taken Ecstasy / MDMA?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 426 ✭✭Fintomiginto

:o

Wrong thread!!

Anyone got a good Taxi companys Number?
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭InTranceWeTrust

What is AHs and what was your thread about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

:o

Wrong thread!!

Anyone got a good Taxi companys Number?
    :D
    More on-topic posting?:P

8202020, 20% off the metered fare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 drim3r

Well, i don't need it for enjoy the music. (i still think this)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

drim3r wrote: »
    Well, i don't need it for enjoy the music. (i still think this)
    But maybe to help you to speak better English perhaps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Photojoe

BaZmO* wrote: »

Will you stop bringing the tone of this place down you cock. Maybe its not his first language, maybe he is just a bit slow or has had a poor education. You understood him but you stilll couldn't let it go. You had to get your few words of ****e in, why?

I am actually prescribed MDMA because my willy is so big I need something to shrivel it up a bit before I can fit it in my pants.

^ Lol, don't be mean.

I am actually prescribed MDMA because my willy is so big I need something to shrivel it up a bit before I can fit it in my pants.
    Have you ever ****ed a mans hole till be bled all over your dong?

No I can't say I have. From your own experience is it nice?

• Advertisement

No I can't say I have. From your own experience is it nice?
    It is savage. His bellend stimulating your swollen prostate, pulling at your sensitive rectal lining. ooohh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Photojoe wrote: »
    Will you stop bringing the tone of this place down you cock. Maybe its not his first language, maybe he is just a bit slow or has had a poor education. You understood him but you stilll couldn't let it go. You had to get your few words of ****e in, why?
    LOL :pac:

Sounds super. Would you be interested in trying it with me some day? I will pay you a handsome sum of course, providing you have a hairless anus.

Sounds super. Would you be interested in trying it with me some day? I will pay you a handsome sum of course, providing you have a hairless anus.
    No deal. You'd tear me open if your claims are well founded and I couldn't promise a clean run.

Well perhaps you'd let me explore your cavity walls with my little finger?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 drim3r

BaZmO* wrote: »

maybe after 1 or 2 years. english is not my native language.

• Advertisement

Don't mind him Drim3r

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 fruit lollie

Justice? Why you say that?

Hmmmmmm.

I know you're supposed to accept that everything on the internet is true, but I suspect there may be the odd tall tale out there...

hehehe...........that's all I can say

There comes a time in everyone's life when getting a good night's sleep starts getting priority over keeping awake all night.
    Yeah that and maybe age has something to do with it too :(! *goes off looking for her walking frame*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

Christ above this is one f*cked up thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

JC 2K3 wrote: »
    Thing is, I've had piperazines and I've had pills, and while the highs from pills have been varied somewhat, they never felt like piperazines.

It's important to remember that a lot of the people who are putting reports on the likes of Pill Reports and Erowid are BZP generation, the don't really have a ****ing clue what MDMA is supposed to feel like.

A testing kit should be a must for people. Someone with any degree of experience will spot what they have taken, but that's no good to you when it's kicking in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

:pac::pac::pac::D:D:D:D

n618161221_1012560_4529.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

jtsuited wrote: »
    it's a pity over 35's will probably never get to experience real ketamine and the buzz that comes with it (in moderation).

And what makes you think over 35's haven't taken it (I am over and have)

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    And what makes you think over 35's haven't taken it (I am over and have)

Yeah what makes you think that? I am well over 35 and I have too........just not enough though :mad:

Was it when the Rockets came in that we discovered we were being had?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

Yeah what makes you think that? I am well over 35 and I have too........just not enough though :mad:

jonny said he felt sorry for kids who will never experience real ecstacy, and I pointed out the inaccuracy in saying such a thing by saying what he said except changing 'kids' to 'over35's' and 'pills' to 'ketamine'.

I have no doubt that ketamine could be just as popular with over 35's as it is with the 'kids'.

jonny said he felt sorry for kids who will never experience real ecstacy, and I pointed out the inaccuracy in saying such a thing by saying what he said except changing 'kids' to 'over35's' and 'pills' to 'ketamine'.

I have no doubt that ketamine could be just as popular with over 35's as it is with the 'kids'.

I have to say I agree with jonny. It's just a simple fact that all the good stuff is no longer around and the kids of today will know no better. But I do and my generation does and it is rather annoying to see what kids are subject to now. Shame!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

I don't disagree that there would have been much better stuff around back in the day, and that the scene in general would have been much better, but I think there's also a chance that old skool ravers in their 30s or 40s are a bit out of touch with the modern scene and what's actually around, as well as perhaps looking back on the past with rose tinted glasses.

I don't disagree that there would have been much better stuff around back in the day, and that the scene in general would have been much better, but I think there's also a chance that old skool ravers in their 30s or 40s are a bit out of touch with the modern scene and what's actually around, as well as perhaps looking back on the past with rose tinted glasses.

Old Skool ravers????? Hey I would dance you under the table anytime *LOL* Well past is past and that is experience in my book and that is what we go by in general. I am no old timer and I still know how to rave believe you me :cool:. I look back only because i have good memories and sadly enough i cannot relive those memories due to the bad stuff that is out there today. Nostalgic is what I would call it *L*

I'm not going to ask you where you go looking for your drugs, but I would suggest that those in their 20s would be going out more often and thus have better contacts than those over 35.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭francois

I'm not going to ask you where you go looking for your drugs, but I would suggest that those in their 20s would be going out more often and thus have better contacts than those over 35.

Wouldn't be too certain about that ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭HeeBeeGeeBee

What goes up must come down.

I've taken pills loads of times and had some of the best nights of my life on them. The truth of the matter though is that it's not real. It may seem like the most experience of your life when your up on a pill but when the skag kicks in the next morning and you feel like a piece of dirt, it's not a very nice feeling.

I do think people should talk about these thing more openly because so many people take them on a regular basis and contrary to popular belief they are not all little skangers in Burberry caps out of their nuts. Some of the most intelligent and sound people I know do them.

I stopped taking them a long time ago now because the buzz for those crazy nights has left me in the last few years. I'd be lying if I said I did'nt enjoy it at the time but It's like anything in life.... You experience it and at the time it's the most amazing feeling. In time you see that what goes up must come down and the good times dont last forever. If I was to weigh up the pro's and cons now I would probably have stayed away from them. A lot of time was wasted skagging and feeling **** about myself that could have been used in a far more positive and constructive way.

Knowledge is power people. :)

Knowledge is power people. :)

And I know you can't beat beer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭petrochemical

One thing that doesn't get mentioned often by the old skoolers is that a lot of the music back then was painfully bad. And I mean really fukcin dreadful. Also a lot of raves were often just big disgusting scumbag orgies. I guess the fact that the pills were real is why it's remembered so fondly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

In terms of the safety of MDMA, New Scientist's recent editorial is worth a read.

Anyone know anything about the stuff they're putting in legal pills to replace the now-banned BZP?

A lot of legal pills have been BZP free for ages now, since BZP is not a popular drug.

Other piperazines, methicathinone, geranamine etc. are all in legal pills and were long before the BZP ban.

One thing that doesn't get mentioned often by the old skoolers is that a lot of the music back then was painfully bad. And I mean really fukcin dreadful.

Yes. And a lot of the music was excellent. And a lot of the music today is painfully bad. And I mean really fukcin dreadful. And a lot of the music today is excellent.

Now that's all sorted out...

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Yes. And a lot of the music was excellent. And a lot of the music today is painfully bad. And I mean really fukcin dreadful. And a lot of the music today is excellent.

Now that's all sorted out...

Thank GOD!!!

funniest post of the year on here i must say :D:pac:

• Advertisement

One thing that doesn't get mentioned often by the old skoolers is that a lot of the music back then was painfully bad. And I mean really fukcin dreadful. Also a lot of raves were often just big disgusting scumbag orgies. I guess the fact that the pills were real is why it's remembered so fondly.

that's your opinion and your welcome to it, you wont see me denying that there were some cringeworthy tunes back in the day,although saying that raves were "just big disgusting scumbag orgies" is really bizarre and totally untrue, it couldn't be further from the truth, anyway live and let live.;)

Yeah I wouldn't be too sure about that either;). Anyhow, I am hanging around with the young ones these days and still their stuff is ****e. Ah, the good old days............

0n sale in Aldi :D:D:pac::pac:

image031j.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

I have to say I agree with jonny. It's just a simple fact that all the good stuff is no longer around and the kids of today will know no better. But I do and my generation does and it is rather annoying to see what kids are subject to now. Shame!

Rubbish. The good stuff is still around, their is just a whole load of ****e around too.

It's not like a compound or chemical structure changes.

You may also need to consider down regulation of your beta-2 receptors if you have been at it for enough time and not prone to taking time off it or using other means to help with the affects of Seratonin depletion.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 38aboveq

E's, Speed etc to me always felt lame. Never did you get a buzz like you did with the LSD. Years since I've even looked at the stuff.. but fer me Acid was the doggies danglies..

Dragan wrote: »
    Rubbish. The good stuff is still around, their is just a whole load of ****e around too.

It's not like a compound or chemical structure changes.

You may also need to consider down regulation of your beta-2 receptors if you have been at it for enough time and not prone to taking time off it or using other means to help with the affects of Seratonin depletion.

Dragan the sportsman, the hulk taking monkeychats? Tell me its not true.

• Advertisement

I thought it was Lidl where the sale was! hehe..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

eightyfish wrote: »
    In terms of the safety of MDMA, New Scientist's recent editorial is worth a read.

Anyone know anything about the stuff they're putting in legal pills to replace the now-banned BZP?
    They're really sketchy about putting the ingredients on the pack; it's always some bull**** like 'vitamin blends' or 'herbal mixes.' I'm guessing that we might be seeing methylone in legallers soon enough though, as I'm pretty sure it's unscheduled and, unlike BZP, it's the real deal.

Also, to anyone thinking of buying, check the UK and Ireland setion of Pillreports (search it) to check which pills are clean and which aren't. You'll see that the majority of the crap floating around at the moment is adulterated.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Beaucoupfish

When I lived in Amsterdam I snorted loads of MDMA and then ate a bag of magic mushrooms. I never laughed so much in my life and still have great memories to this day. And no hangover which was a nice bonus. Can't imagine being up for it now though, in my thirties now. To be honest since i stopped using esctacy and the like I've lost all interest in electronica. It just sounds fake like the way we used to feel. Great memories though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭FLYNN-DOG

Judging by ure user name beacoup fish youre not lost interest in it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

To be honest since i stopped using esctacy and the like I've lost all interest in electronica. It just sounds fake like the way we used to feel. Great memories though.

Really? FLYNN_DOG noted the Underworld album as your username. This is one band that definitely still does it for me. Seen them live a few times high, drunk and totally sober. Great every time and some of the best gigs I've ever been to.

Electronica was something I loved before I ever took anything, and I still love it now. Anything specifically you've lost interest in?

• Advertisement
Advertisement