Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Being Gay

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭Khynareth

Originally posted by AngryBadger
    ...YOU DO NOT KNOW PEOPLE, THUS YOU ARE INSUFFICIENTLY EQUIPED TO JUDGE THEM BY ANY SYSTEM OF ASSESSMENT.....nutsack

That's a fair point. I don't think we can ever know people until we really know ourselves. And it's difficult to look into the mirror. Pointing out is something we are taught very early...

As for the rest...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

Originally posted by Oeneus
    But as it turns out homosexuals(both men and women) generally tend to be much nicer people!

Hmm, I'm not so sure I'd agree with the nicer people comment. As someone has said later on in this thread it's not hard to look and find what he terms a f@ggot screaming in the corner over some new piece of gossip or the other. On the whole I'd say that the balance of nice people / **** is generally about the same as it is for straight people. Perhaps the relative size of the gay "community" is to blame here... If I meet a straight person that I don't like or don't get on with I'll generally just not bother talking to them, or make sure that I'm not put into a situation where I get stuck in their company. The problem with the whole "bitchiness" thing and the wonderfully names f@ggot-syndrome is that when you go out on the "scene" it's pretty often that you'll see the same groups of people, and won't have as much freedom about where you choose to spend your time, so much bitching and gossiping ensues. You try taking a small cross section of straight people, make them go to the same places every week and see how long until cracks start to appear.
    less slobbery
    What exactly do you mean by that? :)

It's too late for this, sleep needed!

Advertisement