Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

11-12-2017, 16:04   #16
vintagecosmos

Interesting comment below.

Dascoin is a “permissioned blockchain,” which makes it pretty much worthless, in my opinion. The company in control of it can shut down, get raided, seize your funds, commit fraud, etc. and there’s nothing that you can do about it.

From DasCoin - DasPay - is it a real cryptocurrency | 99 Bitcoins
https://99bitcoins.com/question/dasc...ryptocurrency/

Last edited by vintagecosmos; 11-12-2017 at 16:05. Reason: removed html
Advertisement
11-12-2017, 16:26   #17
Drumorig

Mlm ponzi crap, these guys have nothing but a marketing team and other vested interests trying to resell it.
11-12-2017, 18:11   #18
Keith Dalton

I have my own license. I bought my 3 brothers €100 lincense. A few freinds bought small license’s aswell. Il sit on it now and wait and see. You don’t have to actively sell licenses. You can get your own. Sit on the fence. Wait for the external exchange and see what happens.
12-12-2017, 07:36   #19
Drumorig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Dalton View Post
I have my own license. I bought my 3 brothers €100 lincense. A few freinds bought small license’s aswell. Il sit on it now and wait and see. You don’t have to actively sell licenses. You can get your own. Sit on the fence. Wait for the external exchange and see what happens.
For future reference, Google search a coin on bitcointalk before investing. When someone is called a scammer and won't defend themselves it should ring alarm bells. Their previous with onecoin also speaks volumes, that will never hit an exchange and if it does it will end up under 1 cent very quickly.
Can you get any sort of a refund, a mate of mine invested alot more than you and reckons he can, I don't believe him though, he has bought the hype and believes in it...
12-12-2017, 14:27   #20
Keith Dalton

The CEO is bring that blogger to court for calling Dascoin a scam. The relationship between dascoin and onecoin is the same person built the Binary platform. When he found out what onecoin was he jumped ship and continued on doing what he does. Build binary payment system for MLM marketing.

To answer your question. You can’t get a refund. I know guys that have bought 25k license’s and would buy another 1.
Advertisement
13-12-2017, 10:10   #21
vintagecosmos

So whats the story with Apple pay?

Also he didnt sue anyone as I read, he got a right of reply and that was that.
13-12-2017, 13:29   #22
Keith Dalton

The story with Applepay is that Dascoin’s version will be DasPay. They will have the same platform as applepay, visa , MasterCard You will be able to spend your Dascoin’s anywhere you can use applepay visa and MasterCard. The company Carta international have a contract signed with Dascoin that they are the only crypto currency that can use the platform. This is the part of the dasCoin project that I can’t look away from. I could not see a company like Carta putting its name to a scam.
13-12-2017, 16:17   #23
vintagecosmos

Quote:
The story with Applepay is that Dascoin’s version will be DasPay. They will have the same platform as applepay, visa , MasterCard You will be able to spend your Dascoin’s anywhere you can use applepay visa and MasterCard. The company Carta international have a contract signed with Dascoin that they are the only crypto currency that can use the platform. This is the part of the dasCoin project that I can’t look away from. I could not see a company like Carta putting its name to a scam.
I had a look and couldnt find much on this. Just that the President of Carta is also involved with Dascoin. I dont see an exclusive partnership, nor could I see a company like Carta giving away exclusivity.

Its not really a game changer, sure Gift Voucher Shop, An Post and Dundrum have their own managed cards accepted on terminals. All it would take is for Stripe or Google to open up their APIs to allow a coin wallet be used.

How can someone lodge money into your account if its a private blockchain?
13-12-2017, 18:33   #24
Drumorig

Quote:
The CEO is bring that blogger to court for calling Dascoin a scam. The relationship between dascoin and onecoin is the same person built the Binary platform. When he found out what onecoin was he jumped ship and continued on doing what he does. Build binary payment system for MLM marketing.
Which one is he taking to court, seems to be a few of them https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1636850.0

Quote:
To answer your question. You can’t get a refund. I know guys that have bought 25k license’s and would buy another 1.
Your laughing so, you don't need a refund, sell yours to them people willing to throw another 25k at it.
Seriously, your getting taken here, I hold a few alts & was asked to look at this by someone I know, I was out after a minute and told him in no uncertain terms he was at the bottom of a pyramid, them lads will get sorted and the mugs with 100-25k investments will be laughed at. They have nothing but stupid grins and bull****.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
14-12-2017, 09:57   #25
vintagecosmos

Quick one Keith, what happens if they miss the milestone on DasPay. What come back do you have?
20-12-2017, 11:36   #26
Never wrestle with pigs

Just found this thread on dascoin and I'm fairly sure it what I thought. A pure scam. Is there somewhere that you can report it before to many get sucked in?
17-01-2018, 17:09   #27
golfman

This DasCoin thing absolutely bemuses me. How anyone can not see it for what it really is baffles me. It all sounds rosy until the chat about licences comes in and making money through referrals. Then it just screams PYRAMID SCHEME.

There's a guy on FB that does live videos every night telling everyone how they're going to become millionaires and lying about how much money he has made through crypto. He then spends the rest of the time trying to convince people its not a scam.

He's either been completely brainwashed or he's just an out and out scam artist.
Thanks from:
15-02-2018, 18:49   #28
vintagecosmos

Just saw this.... I didn't think it was still going...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=9yuiwTiTVBE
15-02-2018, 20:50   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagecosmos View Post

That chap was heavily involved with Banners Broker.
Thanks from:
15-02-2018, 21:02   #30
JohnnyFlash

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagecosmos View Post

Would you buy a used car from that man is the question you should be asking yourself..
(2) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion