Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roomba or equivalent?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭OffalyMedic

Just ordered the Roborock S55 for €298 off AliExpress from Polish warehouse (had ~€15 of coupons) can't wait for it to come

• Registered Users Posts: 19,702 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

the roborock is the best bang for buck imo, great machine

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Thoughts on either of these?

€ 179,51 56%OFF | LIECTROUX C30B Robot Vacuum Cleaner,Map navigation,3000Pa Suction, ,Smart Memory, Map Display on Wifi APP, Electric Water tank
    https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/2xpsaa6U

€ 185,10 25%OFF | Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum Cleaner 1C Sweeping Mopping STYTJ01ZHM for Home Automatic Dust Sterilize Smart Planned Cleaner
    https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/dnGXyU28

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭ctlsleh

Cyrus wrote: »
    the roborock is the best bang for buck imo, great machine

I agree, it’s a great machine

• Registered Users Posts: 7,694 ✭✭✭Raoul

What's the best deal on the roborock?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭nigwerwig

Raoul wrote: »
    What's the best deal on the roborock?

Might pick one up myself. Best deals maybe closer to 29th black Friday

My Roborock arrived yesterday (ordered in 11.11 sales) first impression are brilliant. Done all of our small cottage this morning with zero problems and I was shocked how much the dust bin picked up! Yet to try the mop function but the vacuum is excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 8,418 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

My Roborock arrived yesterday (ordered in 11.11 sales) first impression are brilliant. Done all of our small cottage this morning with zero problems and I was shocked how much the dust bin picked up! Yet to try the mop function but the vacuum is excellent

Ordered one as well and no sign yet. Is there a way to track delivery?

I use 17 track.net normally

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

Mine arrived long before it was even shipped! Take the tracking info with a large pinch of salt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,126 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

30C down to £169 on Amazon, pulled the trigger on another one for the sister in law

• Registered Users Posts: 9,954 ✭✭✭Degag

The Eufy 11S seems to be getting some good reviews from what i am reading. Any opinions on whether i should pull the trigger? Price is currently £147 down from £200 so seems like a decent deal?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Eufy-BoostIQ-Super-Thin-Self-Charging-Medium-Pile/dp/B07BFP9TNH/ref=sr_1_3?crid=1IQKQ4ETTMTF&keywords=eufy+11s&qid=1574807272&smid=A2PGPJL0BBLHLX&sprefix=eufy%2Caps%2C1722&sr=8-3

• Registered Users Posts: 7,716 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Degag wrote: »
    The Eufy 11S seems to be getting some good reviews from what i am reading. Any opinions on whether i should pull the trigger? Price is currently £147 down from £200 so seems like a decent deal?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Eufy-BoostIQ-Super-Thin-Self-Charging-Medium-Pile/dp/B07BFP9TNH/ref=sr_1_3?crid=1IQKQ4ETTMTF&keywords=eufy+11s&qid=1574807272&smid=A2PGPJL0BBLHLX&sprefix=eufy%2Caps%2C1722&sr=8-3

I just picked up the Eufy 15C Max on amazon.es for €182... They also have the 30C for €159... Both are higher spec than the 11S. Just factor in an extra €10 for a 3 pin plug to go with it.

The 15 Max has suction power of 2000ps, compared to 1300 from the 11S. Plus the max uses the app and works with Google Assistant and Alexa.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,954 ✭✭✭Degag

Bluefoam wrote: »
    I just picked up the Eufy 15C Max on amazon.es for €182... They also have the 30C for €159... Both are higher spec than the 11S. Just factor in an extra €10 for a 3 pin plug to go with it.

The 15 Max has suction power of 2000ps, compared to 1300 from the 11S. Plus the max uses the app and works with Google Assistant and Alexa.
    Cool. Might hold out a bit so as the price may come down further on the UK site based on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Darby_321

Bluefoam wrote: »

I cant believe you managed to get the 15C Max for 182. I wanted to get that one two weeks ago on amazon.co.uk but it was out of stock so got the 11s Max for 200 euro.

Delighted with is so far but wondering now could it be possible to return this one and possibly get the better model 15C Max.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

what is the best out there in terms of value for money and performance - is it s50?
    planning to buy one on friday

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭paulbok

what is the best out there in terms of value for money and performance - is it s50?
    planning to buy one on friday

Best price I've seen on a s50 is €313 on Ali Express Inc delivery, from Polish warehouse on this Friday. estimated 3-5 days delivery
    Anything better out there?

Want the roborock for both the vacuum and mop function and to be able to use the map it scans for itself to set zones. Also hope to import that map into Home Assistant.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

paulbok wrote: »
    Best price I've seen on a s50 is €313 on Ali Express Inc delivery, from Polish warehouse on this Friday. estimated 3-5 days delivery
    Anything better out there?

Want the roborock for both the vacuum and mop function and to be able to use the map it scans for itself to set zones. Also hope to import that map into Home Assistant.

That's not a bargain much, I got mine for 315 Inc delivery (Spain I think, mAybe polish warehouse) in September from banggood. Admittedly there was some sort of "promotion discount" on but I think that was just some hype

• Registered Users Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

for me it may end up eufy 15c 182 euros max vs roborock s50 315 euros.
    vacuum vs vacuum+mop

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭caddy16

Is the price of the s50 likely to drop on Amazon this week, have vouchers and dont know if I should just go with the eufy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭Tails142

for me it may end up eufy 15c 182 euros max vs roborock s50 315 euros.
    vacuum vs vacuum+mop

The laser mapping on the roborock is a big step up, means it will get the whole area cleaned faster.

paulbok wrote:
    Best price I've seen on a s50 is €313 on Ali Express Inc delivery, from Polish warehouse on this Friday. estimated 3-5 days delivery Anything better out there?

I got Roborock on 11.11 sale on AliExpress for 298euro from one of the European wearhouses think polish. Was ordered on a Monday and arrived following Monday. Amazing piece of kit and the mopping function is handy too. Won't be as good as a proper clean but is good enough to tide over for a few days. Better than nothing I say

• Registered Users Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Thinking of getting the roborock on AliExpress will see if any deals tomorrow

Any particular store as so many there on their webpage?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭D3V!L

Just picked up a Roborock S50 for €285 on Aliexpress. Great deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭nialldinho

D3V!L wrote: »

Do you have a link to this please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭D3V!L

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Anyone have one with a young child? Wondering how it would cope with toys and other stuff everywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭paulbok

D3V!L wrote: »

My order dropped to that with applied coupons. So €30 saved :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭skyblueflyer

paulbok wrote: »
    My order dropped to that with applied coupons. So €30 saved :pac:

Do you have the link of where you ordered from

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,126 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

mcgovern wrote: »
    Anyone have one with a young child? Wondering how it would cope with toys and other stuff everywhere?

This was a big deterrent for me for a long time. But in got to the stage where I had the hoover out 3 or 4 times a day so I pulled the trigger. Best decision I ever made. You will have to pick up bits and bobs but easier that getting Henry out all the time!

Advertisement