Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cyberpunk - CD Project Red

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Markitron

cnocbui wrote: »
    God, the naysayers are hillarious. This game is already delivering entertainment and it hasn't even shipped yet.

The game is ambitious, massively hyped and hugely expensive. The developers are somewhat controversial as well.

It was always going to be a complete circus of a release.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭one armed dwarf

Naysayers? I was just saying I'm not so sure how it will run on the weaker systems.

Sure lookit I already know I'll be flexing my 3070 on this so I've got nothing to fear :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Do we reckon it's safe enough that we're not getting another delay? Wondering should I finally book time off

titan18 wrote: »
    Do we reckon it's safe enough that we're not getting another delay? Wondering should I finally book time off

Its happening this time

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Will this be available in SuperValu?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Will this be available in SuperValu?

Yes, it'll be next to the Angostura Bitters.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,455 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Here we go again.

2Sk9Vex.jpg?1

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,494 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Mr E wrote: »
    Here we go again.

:pac:

BASTARD!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,487 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Very fancy photo mode.

Can alter you character in the shot.

Ha Praise the Sun :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

Nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,658 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

That's added about 50 hours onto my playtime. :o

It's at least there from day 1, compared to red dead where it only got added to the console versions a little bit after the PC version came out with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

thank god we didnt get another delay aha

I wonder does anyone know whats the best price out there for pc version? i checked isthereanydeal, all sites have standard price at 60e, dont mind paying for that of course but just wondering ha

(this is for 2nd copy of it in the house-hold, we got the first copy cheaper using some steam credit from the MSI promotion)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

seraphimvc wrote: »
    I wonder does anyone know whats the best price out there for pc version? i checked isthereanydeal, all sites have standard price at 60e, dont mind paying for that of course but just wondering ha

Playasia was in the spotlight for having a cheap version. This one maybe? https://www.play-asia.com/cyberpunk-2077/13/70csmj Can't vouch personally as I've never used them. They seem to have sold out with getting their sale in gaming news. https://www.play-asia.com/search/cyberpunk#fc=s:1,co:13

isthereanydeal has been kinda meh for a while now.

If you already have a copy you could also try using steam family share. Will allow you to access the other person's library. Only 1 person can access a library at the same time but you can straight up just launch the .exe in some games and that skips the steam check. I game share with a few people and get access to 100s of games for free. Will be getting my own steam copy of cyberpunk though if it gets good protondb ratings.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Playasia was in the spotlight for having a cheap version. This one maybe? https://www.play-asia.com/cyberpunk-2077-multi-language/13/70dj1f Can't vouch personally as I've never used them. They seem to have sold out with getting their sale in gaming news. https://www.play-asia.com/search/cyberpunk#fc=s:1,co:13

isthereanydeal has been kinda meh for a while now.

If you already have a copy you could also try using steam family share. Will allow you to access the other person's library. Only 1 person can access a library at the same time but you can straight up just launch the .exe in some games and that skips the steam check. I game share with a few people and get access to 100s of games for free. Will be getting my own steam copy of cyberpunk though if it gets good protondb ratings.

Has the postage situation from asia improved lately? It was pretty terrible a couple of months back. You literally couldn't get anything via post from Japan for many months due to the demand for freight space on the few planes flying.

Like I said I've not used them myself but if you're waiting for the digital version then post doesn't matter. They have some physical versions up but they seem way too cheap and also unavailable anyway. Just something to bookmark if you're bargain hunting I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

seraphimvc wrote: »
    thank god we didnt get another delay aha

(this is for 2nd copy of it in the house-hold, we got the first copy cheaper using some steam credit from the MSI promotion)

It's available on Shopto for €45.77 delivered.

dudeeile wrote: »
    It's available on Shopto for €45.77 delivered.

I had to pay €6 delivery, how did you manage to get it free?

• Advertisement

Doesn't say if it's a steam or gog key

• Registered Users Posts: 23,106 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Saw that the UK PS store knocked £5 off the price but no such luck over here.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,660 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

One week to go. Just have to wait for it to start downloading on my Cyberpunk One X.

PSN store say 8th for preloading

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

What a nice birthday present to me next week - very thoughtful of CD Project Red to delay it until the day itself!

Is there though any word on pre-loading from Steam? I can see their servers falling over if we're all trying at the same time.
    I'll also need to uninstall a bunch of games to free up space and then that my aging 370 card doesn't let me down too much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Parabellum9

Anybody else here gonna download but try to hold out to play until Xmas? :D There's nothing else out worth getting for that lovely annual extended playtime (maybe Empire of Sin), but I'm worried if I start it next week I will definitely have it done and dusted within a week or 2...

Anybody else here gonna download but try to hold out to play until Xmas? :D There's nothing else out worth getting for that lovely annual extended playtime (maybe Empire of Sin), but I'm worried if I start it next week I will definitely have it done and dusted within a week or 2...

This is exactly what I am doing. I always save my most anticipated game for Christmas. My copy is arriving on launch day but its gonna sit there until Christmas Eve.

The upshot of this is that they will probably have released at least one patch between release and when I play it.

Advertisement