Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would waking 3 to 4 times a night affect your quality of sleep much?

Options
  • 14-10-2013 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi there.

I wake around 3 to 4 times a night to go to the toilet, would this have a big affect on my quality of sleep?

Do you need 8 hours, or undisturbed sleep to feel completely rested?

I feel tired getting up after 8 hours of sleep, but I can manage through out the day with a cup or two of coffee in me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Paddy Fields

I'm the same getting up to go to the bathroom or a bloody nightmare. Can feel shattered before noon.
    Sleep quality. If your sleep is frequently interrupted or cut short, you're not getting quality sleep. The quality of your sleep is just as important as the quantity.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/how many hours sleep are enough?

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Adren

Dang!

Really trying to figure this one out. It's actually been happening to me for years, like almost 12.. but only now that I am getting older do I think it is having an effect on my daytime wakeness.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭TheCoolWay

I was 100% sure this thread said W****ing!

Advertisement