Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lucid dream interpretation?

Options
  • 28-01-2008 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭

I was having a lucid dream last night, which was especially vivid.
    Every so often I would just come across loads of hideously deformed 'monsters' as I was wandering around. I couldn't really stop it from cropping up but I could get rid of them fairly easily.
    It wasn't really scary, more just really weird I guess.

Reminded me of this guys art:
    http://preview.tinyurl.com/2gudmw

I'm assuming it's possible to interpret a lucid dream. Any ideas what this was?
    Or insights into my deep personal psychology? :D

All the best.
    AD.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

so you knew at the time you were dreaming? Were you worried about being hurt? Can we have a bit more detail, where were you walking? How did you feel, where were the monsters coming from, what were they trying to do to you etc. As much detail as you can remember and i'll take a bash at interpting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

I was just exploring the area. Walking around, free roaming. I wasn't controlling the environment. I was switching between outdoor landscapes, cities and various rooms. Then turn a corner or look somewhere else and there'd be these weird creature things. They weren't dangerous, just rather abnormal and unpleasent. They weren't doing anything except being there.
    I felt safe, but they just kept appearing for no obvious reason.

The rest of the dream was fairly under control. For example, I'd want to make things appear and they did as planned.

Quite a contrast to other lucid dreams I've had. They generally involve vast outdoor landscapes (cities/beaches/oceans) or rooms with fairly normal decor (bedrooms/lounges) :)

Good luck.
    AD.

Advertisement