Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

So,it's half four in the morning...

1565758596062»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

pajor wrote: »
    F*cking mosquitoes.

Kill em with fire.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭pajor

Kill em with fire.

Nah. With an electric zapper thing. Practicing my tennis skills.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

03:30. That'll do.

I found a website that plays relaxing background noises. Right now I'm playing fire, rain, and waves all at the same time. Like an autumn bonfire by the beach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

jacksie66 wrote: »
    Well its actually 2.43pm here in Christchurch New Zealand and I'm sitting in a portable toilet on a site near the city centre reading boards..

Makes sense that jacks is in your name :pac:

jacksie66 wrote: »
    Well its actually 2.43pm here in Christchurch New Zealand and I'm sitting in a portable toilet on a site near the city centre reading boards..

46954582.jpg

NZ.. nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

An File wrote: »
    03:30. That'll do.

I found a website that plays relaxing background noises. Right now I'm playing fire, rain, and waves all at the same time. Like an autumn bonfire by the beach.

You sent shivers down my spine, good app for that is this if you have an iphone/pod

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Jhcx wrote: »
    You sent shivers down my spine, good app for that is this if you have an iphone/pod

I logged into StumbleUpon for the first time in forever. It keeps finding amazing things for me. I'm addicted to this game now.

www.flashbynight.com/drench

Finally something other than 2048 to play!

A Dark Room

This was the last game StumbleUpon got me hooked on.

Starts as one thing. If you commit the time it becomes something else entirely. Lot's of "one more clicks" to see if it changes up again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

ugh, my husband has class and needs to catch the bus at 7:30, and I have to drive him into town, and I am wakeful because of restless cats and restless bladder, and what the heck am I doing posting in this forum anyway, I'm 50, lol.

Cos you never get too old to be pissed off at being awake during the middle of the night. :pac: :)

I really should not be awake at this hour. :(

Couldn't sleep. Went on Twitter. Saw that "Jesus Christ" was trending and accidentally discovered Christian Fundamentalist Twitter. Doubt I'll sleep any better now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

Couldn't sleep. Went on Twitter. Saw that "Jesus Christ" was trending and accidentally discovered Christian Fundamentalist Twitter. Doubt I'll sleep any better now.
    :D
    508037.jpg

I got you bud

Lads

• Advertisement

It's not quite half four but I'm sitting here afte a night of spirited debate with a family member and am now enough cans in that I've dipped into my emergency box of cigarettes. My thoughts have now turned to candh.

I hope you peeps are all doing well and life has gone well for you.

I think back to 4am conversations ten years ago when we were still figuring out where we would all end up. Anyways. I'm a few too many tins in. I hope it's all gone well for yis.

Advertisement