05-06-2021, 16:35   #46
CastorTroy

Didn't think of Spoiler: Kenobi. When I saw who they were it made me think it was Spoiler: Ahsoka
Advertisement
05-06-2021, 20:32   #47
Slydice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastorTroy View Post
Didn't think of Spoiler: Kenobi. When I saw who they were it made me think it was Spoiler: Ahsoka
Yeah I was also half thinking Spoiler: it was Ahsoka but because they are lining up Spoiler: Kenobi for a show.. I'm guessing this could be a place to introduce him.
09-06-2021, 09:49   #48
Relikk

Spoiler: Would be more inclined to think it's Rex or Ahsoka, and the droid the sisters were using to communicate looks like the same R7 droid Ahsoka had in the Clone Wars. The trailer for the series gives it away, as well.
Thanks from:
09-06-2021, 15:19   #49
CastorTroy

And that's why I choose not to watch trailers, especially later ones.
(2) thanks from:
11-06-2021, 13:22   #50
CastorTroy

Well now we know.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
Yesterday, 00:37   #51
Slydice

1.7: Wrecker is In.Fact. still the Best! When Spoiler: Omega said she was staying with him, I was like "Too ***ken Right!"

Quote:
Well now we know.
Still though Spoiler: with the Brown cloak, I think they leaned heavy into the Jedi red herring.
Thanks from:
Yesterday, 16:15   #52
Gyan84

Enjoyed this week's episode even if the conclusion ( Spoiler: Wrecker turns bad just before they can remove the chip but they manage to subdue him just before anyone gets seriously hurt ) felt fairly cliché.

I'm hoping next week we get to see something from crosshair's perspective as we haven't seen that since the second or third episode.

Although I'm guessing that Spoiler: the big job the clone's need to get even with the green lizard woman will end up being an ambush by crosshair

Did the character at the very who Spoiler: spots Rex and Hunter remind anyone else of a knockoff Spoiler: Kylo Ren ?
Yesterday, 17:29   #53
Relikk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyan84 View Post
I'm hoping next week we get to see something from crosshair's perspective as we haven't seen that since the second or third episode.
That's the main issue I have with the show. I'd like to see his squad operate, if not only for more insight on the fledgling Empire and what's happening in it.

Quote:
Did the character at the very who Spoiler: spots Rex and Hunter remind anyone else of a knockoff Spoiler: Kylo Ren ?
Reminded me of Spoiler: Darth Revan. Very similar masks..
Today, 15:33   #54
Need a Username

Quote:
I was expecting it to be Bail Organa.
Advertisement
Today, 15:45   #55
Need a Username

Quote:
Enjoyed this week's episode even if the conclusion ( Spoiler: Wrecker turns bad just before they can remove the chip but they manage to subdue him just before anyone gets seriously hurt ) felt fairly cliché.

Although I'm guessing that Spoiler: the big job the clone's need to get even with the green lizard woman will end up being an ambush by crosshair

Wrecker going isn’t something that just happened to have happened there though - he had been succumbing to the inhibitor chip for a few episodes.

And sometimes the cliches or the expected stuff are just as good and the unexpected.

I love the energy bow. Have we see the slavers use three in their Clone Wars episodes? I know Nightsisters have energy bows but not and advanced as Omega’s.

And it appears that I am wrong regarding Omega’s origins. I thought she was a clone from a woman that would feature in the show in the future. I know others thought she was Jango clone but it never states that specifically. They still haven’t but Rex’s comment “I’ve never see one like you” cannot mean anything else except that she is a Jango clone.

I had thought that Omega’s origin and the identity of her doner was going to be a major future plot line.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion