Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Alicja_T

Pat any chances for Montale Full Incense - id be for 50mls or so. Or any advice where can i get it Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Alicja_T wrote: »
    Pat any chances for Montale Full Incense - id be for 50mls or so. Or any advice where can i get it Ireland?

That bottle looks sh1t cool :)

375x500.9556.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

I actually split it previously. Lovely stuff if you're a 'pure' incense fan - which I am. Might look at doing it again - tends to be priced higher than most Montales usually for some reason though. I'm not aware of Montale being available in Ireland but should be available direct from Montale. Maybe check AllBeauty too - they have some Montale from time to time.
    That bottle looks sh1t cool :)

Yeah, it's aluminium. They're SO light it's unbelievable - goes to show how much of a 'standard' bottle's weight is the bottle itself. Montale atomisers also unscrew, so easy splits!

Montale also produce Mancera fragrances (they're all / mostly done by Pierre Montale). Strangely my experience is that Mancera stuff is FAR more popular than Montale though!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 AppleMacBoy

Hi Pat,

Any chance of a Spice & Wood split coming up ?

Hi Pat,

Any chance of a Spice & Wood split coming up ?

If i happen upon a killer deal on it probably......but in the likely event of that not happening, not before Autumn at least I'd say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Seems to be lots of variants available on Notino.co.uk. I'm not sure about import duties etc post brexit

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭DrZeuss

Seems to be lots of variants available on Notino.co.uk. I'm not sure about import duties etc post brexit

I don't think they deliver direct to here, I ordered from them before but had to use Parcel Wizard.

It's a shame as they do have some cracking deals occasionally.

Notino never wanted to ship to me to Ireland. Now it will be even worse :(

Yeah, hopefully Parcel Wizard / Motel get back in action some time soon....used get so much stuff via PW.

Actually I think as well that using AddressPal for liquids now will be even more dodgy - I believe they now require an invoice to calculate duty / VAT etc due on the item.......won't be much hiding the contents so!

• Advertisement

another one im hoping for split is Comme Des Garcons Blackpepper. Any chances?

another one im hoping for split is Comme Des Garcons Blackpepper. Any chances?

Unlikely unless I got it for half nothing TBH - last CdG I had took ages to fully sell.

As an example re the impact of PW / PM closing: just came across a good price on Nishane Hacivat, a mega price niche frag I've been asked about a few times.......but UK only shipping FFS. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭chancer007

Off for my covid test in a few minutes.... currently wearing Mousse Illuminee Rogue ...it's strong enough to kill covid i think :)

Yes, have this myself, got from Pat early last year. This is a beast of a fragrance, real earthy & mossy..only wear ur big boy pants when trying this monster on.. good luck with covid test!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

chancer007 wrote: »
    Yes, have this myself, got from Pat early last year. This is a beast of a fragrance, real earthy & mossy..only wear ur big boy pants when trying this monster on.. good luck with covid test!

Done and dusted...was lucky..I only have pneumonia :)

As an example re the impact of PW / PM closing: just came across a good price on Nishane Hacivat, a mega price niche frag I've been asked about a few times.......but UK only shipping FFS. :mad:

Add the new Amouage Interlude Black Iris to the list as well FFS! :rolleyes: Come back UK, all is forgiven!:D

• Subscribers Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

What about renting a Nothern Ireland mailbox like this?
    https://www.mbe.co.uk/belfast/mailbox/po-box
    https://www.mbe.co.uk/belfast/mailbox/prices

To be clear I have nothing to do with them and only come at from being a loyal customer of yours.

TCP/IP wrote: »
    What about renting a Nothern Ireland mailbox like this?
    https://www.mbe.co.uk/belfast/mailbox/po-box
    https://www.mbe.co.uk/belfast/mailbox/prices

To be clear I have nothing to do with them and only come at from being a loyal customer of yours.

Interesting. Seems to work out relatively (vs PW) expensive per item though, plus possibly / likely still issues re customs coming into ROI.

Hopefully the whole PW / PM situation will get sorted out after the initial Brexit hoo hah has died down.

Interesting. Seems to work out relatively (vs PW) expensive per item though, plus possibly / likely still issues re customs coming into ROI.

Hopefully the whole PW / PM situation will get sorted out after the initial Brexit hoo hah has died down.

Yes maybe mate you are right. The only downside would be having to collect from Belfast put cant imagine it would be to often. I guess we are all still learning what is going to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭jim o doom

Heya Pat, was just interested to know if you've ever done a split of the Angels share by Killian? Also if you've tried it yourself and what your thoughts are on it. Thanks!

jim o doom wrote: »
    Heya Pat, was just interested to know if you've ever done a split of the Angels share by Killian? Also if you've tried it yourself and what your thoughts are on it. Thanks!

I haven't split it and don't think I've even smelt it TBH. Am eyeing up Intoxicated for a split alright - possibly anyway.

• Advertisement

Hey Pat, any plans to do Creed Bois du Portugal again or has it gotten the chop?
    I'd be on for a larger split this time (should have gotten more than 10ml), super stuff!

DrZeuss wrote: »
    Hey Pat, any plans to do Creed Bois du Portugal again or has it gotten the chop?
    I'd be on for a larger split this time (should have gotten more than 10ml), super stuff!

I'm actually planning to include it on the next list, due in a week or so. Would be splitting a 100ml bottle/s. It's lovely stuff in fairness.

I'm actually planning to include it on the next list, due in a week or so. Would be splitting a 100ml bottle/s. It's lovely stuff in fairness.

Oh stick me down for a 50ml in the bottle please, if possible! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 AppleMacBoy

Hi Pat,

What size splits will Creed Bois du Portugal be coming in and also price please ?

Hi Pat,

What size splits will Creed Bois du Portugal be coming in and also price please ?

Would be 10/20/30/50ml, from 100ml bottle/s. Haven't priced it up yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

Decided to throw on Bois du Portugal today in honour of this thread...and "ole blue eyes"
    It is a great scent, to me it's with Vetiver & Santal as a trio of scents that "compliment" each other.
    To my mind, they belong together as a family unit... if anyone gets my daft meaning

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

Stick me down for 50ml too on the BDP.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭looperman1000

Happy new year to you squire.
    Will you put me down for 50ml too of BdP
    Stick me down for 50ml too on the BDP.

I will take 50ml BDP please mate.

• Advertisement

540427.jpg

Advertisement