Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭ruprect

gonker wrote:
    Free Drink

www.gargle.ie
    nice one. it says....
    "Each pub on the system is priced in GargleBucks differently and each drink in the bar varies in GargleBuckse depending on the day of the week. You can book only one drink per member per day. Codes are validated at the bar by bar staff. You cannot use a second code on the same day"

Does anybody know if you signed up with a few different member names could you get more than one. Hopefully more pubs in town will join and you could go on a crawl. I clocked up over 6000 points in 30 mins. Thats up to 8 or 9 pints on the off days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭bender

free cologne - use 5 digits for zip code and phone no. in US xxxXXXxxxx format

http://sampollnet.coty.com/stetsonuntamed/untamedfreesample.html

another free coffee sample
    http://www.bdimports.com/request_a_sample.htm

Free tanning lotion

http://www.egyptwonder.com/freesample.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Dibs

I'm a member of a freebie forum and have had loads of stuff since joining - the folks on there don't miss a trick !!! loads of competitions etc too - UK site - I get the UK freebies as I am N Ireland but plenty too for ROI !!

www.bobsfreestuffforum.co.uk

Also - good UK site for free trials for cosmetics / creams etc. Register with the site and they invite you for trials via email and send you full size products to test for a week or two - nothing dangerous - already been lab tested etc - just testing consumers. Have had some brill stuff from them.

www.cosmeticresearchonline.co.uk

:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Nice one Dibs. I'll have a look at that site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭father_ted9t9

D-two on harcourt street in dublins 2nd birthday party, some free drink and stuff, you can get invite here and print and bring along!! http://www.dtwonightclub.com/secondbd.htm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭jones

Lenny wrote:
    I filled that shaving thing in weeks ago, if not a month ago and still recieved nothing...

me too whats with these guys!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭zynaps

They probably ran out and went bankrupt after sending out 900,000 free samples :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭samo

zynaps wrote:
    They probably ran out and went bankrupt after sending out 900,000 free samples :P

got a king of shaves thing in the post yestersday, feeling guilty now I have singlehandley bankrupted the company!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭huh!

Fill out a survey and get a £ 5 Amazon voucher

M2 Surveys

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

I received another king of shaves sample yesterday. For ladies bits :)
    gonk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭Brian017

Free Children's Christmas storybook
    http://www.lhm.org/InternetOrders/rb/freebook.asp

Bit late for Christmas though as it takes 4-6 weeks for delivery

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭Brian017

Free ringtones (Composer required)
    http://www.ringtonesgalore.co.uk/
    When you've found your tone click Send Now, and you see the keypass code type this into your composer and you've get the tone. However if you click Send Now above the code and then click the Irish flag you can order it by text (Not free obviously)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭MrVestek

I posted out for total shaving solution before ages ago (after hearing about it on the radio) and received it all squashed too, is this some kind of conspiracy?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 224 ✭✭leuler

Yeah, my total shaving solution came in a smelly envelope as well, no solution. But I did get my pepperami in perfect order, hmmm, hot and delicious. :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,032 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Achilles wrote:
    I posted out for total shaving solution before ages ago (after hearing about it on the radio) and received it all squashed too, is this some kind of conspiracy?!

Mine was fine.... i sent out for a load of free samples over the last month or so. The Shaving Solution is the only one i recieved!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Nightshiftguy

mmmmmmmmm interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭arch20000

Those nice people at total shaving sent me the sample, took less than 2 weeks. Happy Days! Must try it out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭wanwarlock

i registered for a free honda bag which was posted somewhere in this thread and i think it's been quite a while now.

has anybody received these bags??

i don't really want the bag, but just wondering + it's free!!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 747 ✭✭✭EyesOnly

wanwarlock i registered what seems nearly a month ago and still got nothing :/

• Advertisement

philadelphia.uk@krafteurope.com ask nicely ;) with your name and address and they will send you out very nice recipe book for philadelphia just got mine this morning..

i got my fairtrade hot chocolate today! Its good! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭the corpo

me too, it was yum!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

got my free Marillion CD yesterday, its pretty cool for a freebie

I got my free marillion cd too!! They must be wondering why theres huge increase all of a sudden in Marillion over in ireland! Having said that, I dont even like marillion but sure will find someone to give it to

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I love Marillion, best band on the planet! Sad to say that I applied for a free cd but didn't get one :-( Mind you since then I've been buying their dvd's so I suppose that'll have to do!

• Advertisement

well, if you'd appreciate a marillion cd your more than welcome to it, have a stamp somewhere can stick it in the post if you want it....I got a bit carried away when this thread started ordering freebies

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Ooh thankyou, thankyou, thankyou! You are a star. I'll send you a pm (if I can work out how to!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,459 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Don't try and get the free business cards, you have to pay shipping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭dawballz

anyone with a puppy or dog can get a free pedigree puppy pack or something from
    http://www.ie.pedigree.com/pedigree/en-ie/puppypack/
    not sure exactly..just saw free puppy pack and got excited and came here to tell all of you's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭irishman_abroad

bump

• Advertisement

dawballz wrote:
    not sure exactly..just saw free puppy pack and got excited and came here to tell all of you's

And if you sign up for this via pigsback you get 50 piggypoints, woooh! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

also got some drinking chocolate :) very nice

i got some emulave face cream on friday. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

Did the Honda homepage change?

I don't see anywhere to enter the email!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=208498
    for a free desk calendar from national geographic
    thanks to thund3rbird_

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,459 ✭✭✭Blisterman

dawballz wrote:
    Do you have to have a dog? That stuff goes real well with mashed potatoes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Dibs

Blisterman wrote:
    Do you have to have a dog? That stuff goes real well with mashed potatoes.
    This is a good freebie - get a big pack of dried food and I mean BIG plus quite a few pouches of the wet food and I think maybe a chew too plus vouchers for money off etc.
    There's also a good Kitten Pack from Whiskas too with loads of stuff - comes in a big box...will hunt out link for it or try Whiskas website.....as I said earlier on the thread....I get all mine from bobsfreestuffforum.co.uk ........if you can trawl through all the stuff...you'll find all the links on it in the pet freebies section !!!!!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Danni

Dibs wrote:

Also - good UK site for free trials for cosmetics / creams etc. Register with the site and they invite you for trials via email and send you full size products to test for a week or two - nothing dangerous - already been lab tested etc - just testing consumers. Have had some brill stuff from them.

www.cosmeticresearchonline.co.uk

:D:D:D

This is only available to UK residents..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Danni

huh! wrote:

Cool, just ordered it.. Lets see what happens now!

• Advertisement

huh! wrote:
    Seems like an UK only offer but i ordered it anyways!

Cheers for that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Hrm sometimes you can get around that by putting dublin in as the county then ireland as the postcode, i think most of these things are automated so they'd get posted anyways regardless. I've done it before and i'm sure a few others have noticed this kind-of-loophole too... most people don't check, just stick the address sticker on it and away it goes into the 'out' pile...

Exactly what I did and have done in the past and usually get the item, worth a try anyway ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭kirn

incidently, i sent off to al these things a few months ago, and didn't get a single one...
    :(

Yeah, i sent off for practically everything listed so far.

The only thing i recieved was my Shaving Gel sample.

Shame - wanted that Honda Bag, anyone else get it?

basquille wrote:
    Yeah, i sent off for practically everything listed so far.

The only thing i recieved was my Shaving Gel sample.

Shame - wanted that Honda Bag, anyone else get it?

no, i never got a honda bag either, only thing I really wanted!! I got the marillion cd - gave it away to a girl from this site that couldnt get it, also got the free ferarri stickers :) and loads of stuff from 'todays pro golfer' but not the free golf balls promised :( (didnt really expect them though)

all in all, not a bad haul!!

I have received.
    Cat Food and other bits
    Shaving oil
    Shaving gel
    Head and shoulders
    drinking chocolate
    sweetner
    showergel
    stickers
    makeup - max factor
    philadelphia cheese recipe booklet
    labels
    paper
    playstation experience tickets

Not a bad haul I must say

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Rambo

get a free car based in America

http://www.vehicles4free.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

Rambo wrote:
    get a free car based in America

http://www.vehicles4free.com/
    Smells of a scam - you have to pay a "one-time fee" of US$27.
    "One-time fee" usually means "give us your money and never hear from us again".

• Advertisement

Recieved my drinking chocolate this morning.... about 6 months after ordering it!

:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement