Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

A glory? A procession maybe. A cavalcade might be good.. Feck, this will keep me awake!. :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

A glory? A procession maybe. A cavalcade might be good.. Feck, this will keep me awake!. :D

Then again...
    • A thunder of dragons
    • A flight of dragons
    • A school of dragons
    • A wing of dragons

A weyr of dragons sounds redundant to my ear.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hmm, I like a thunder of dragons. That rolls pleasantly off the tongue..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Attuned to the noise they make when they are after you.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

An inferno of dragons?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, Grem:)
    happy Friday, Swannie:)
    happy Friday, superTed:)

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

Take your dragon to work day.

Ooh yes what an idea, that would ensure no one talks to me :pac:

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

Oh... Tell me it is not Moon Day!

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    Oh... Tell me it is not Moon Day!

it's not Moon Day.....

giphy.gif

Delirium wrote: »
    it's not Moon Day.....
    Oh... does this mean we cannot moon someone who fails to wear a mask? How about a half-moon compromise?

Hah i'd blind them!. :pac:

Hah i'd blind them!. :pac:

Dragon breath would go a long way to reduce their future spread of stupid genes.

Gladly myself and my partner have kept to a small local circle and we are not going into town or anything like that

I have been avoiding groups of anyone, except at lab where my fellows are scientifically smart and use PPE when we are together.

Between people being stubborn about ppe, surges in positive tests and a spike in dog thefts it's feeling all quite negative today

There is a bit of a COVID rebellion across the pond. Large house parties have replaced bars with dancing. Late teens, 20's and early 30's party without regard to the super-spreader likelihood.

Similar here really, air bnb parties, mass drinking in public areas in close proximity :(

Contrary to what the Anti-Masker-In-Chief proclaims, the plague is out of control across the pond. Over 163K deaths and climbing. 22% of all deaths in the world in one nation.

• Advertisement

Can you be envious of a country? *stares at New Zealand*

Can you be envious of a country? *stares at New Zealand*
    PM Jacinda Ardern is the goddess that stopped the plague in its tracks, and did so while staying highly popular with her citizens.

What could have been *sigh*

Swannie books one-way ticket to Middle Earth.

Swannie books one-way ticket to Middle Earth.

No need, pick a dragon ;)

Dragon flight beats Boeing 737 MAXs...

Dragon flight beats Boeing 737 MAXs...

More entertaining, less snacks :D

Clicky 2nd to last dragon.

Hopefully they'll all be grown soon

• Advertisement

Your dragons always succeed.

Advertisement