Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DIY Pizza oven Build

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭Wabbit Ears

Hi

This one was the exact item purchased. it took 6 weeks to be delivered and is now currntly out of stock.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07Z3TGFWM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

there are some polish sellers on Ebay ATM shipping to Ireland.

matban wrote: »
    Good job, there is a real skill in using these ovens, the pizzas's you will be making in 12 months will be off the charts

Its not until you incinerate a few pizzas that you really appreciate the skills needed at all stages of the process from the dough, to the stretching and so on!!

I currently suck at all of these, but getting better!!

Finally got the door put on. I made a template from the origional semi circle. Of course I broke it when trying to fit it!! Ended up just sticking the broken bits on and filling the gaps with cement.

Itll be grand, ill tidy it ip a bit more in the summer

535566.jpg

Advertisement