Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Congressmen are now asking the Navy about secret UFO wreckage.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,798 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

sugarman wrote: »
    US is the 3rd largest country in the world by area and the 3rd most populated country in the world so of course there are going to be more sighting than most other places.

More sightings than any other country, by far. It's also the home of UFO movies, media, culture, etc. People are much more likely to report seeing a UFO on July 4th than any other day in the US. Also much more likely to see them during drinking hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

King Mob wrote: »
    Ok. So when will that happen?

Tom de longe group claim they have required metals.

"The structure and composition of these materials are not from any known existing military or commercial application,” Steve Justice, To The Stars Academy's COO and former head of Advanced Systems at Lockheed Martin's Skunk Works said in a statement

You would not call a man who was head of Advanced Systems at Lockheed Martin's Skunk Works a fool. Since these are the guys who build the F117 stealth fighter. I wait and see if they can prove these metals are made by non human hands and machinery.

Alien ships and aliens bodies- who knows about that.

Senate hearings are a possibility, and i would not surprise me in the least since congressmen are learning about this for first time. They are now wanting to know more about the subject after being in dark for so long.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Tom de longe group claim they have required metals.
    You keep ranting, but you can't seem to answer my questions directly.

When will it "pan out"?
    A month? A year? 10 years?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

When will it "pan out"?

Sure how is he meant to answer that for you? He's not the one pulling the strings on releasing the info now, is he?

The information is being released in dribs and drabs. More so than at any other time.

When will it "pan out"?

How am i supposed to know? You asked how will they convince non-believers and i told you how and i provided some updates on current events right now. If you don't like it, remove yourself from the thread.

I not ranting- you just want to derail another thread.

• Advertisement

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Sure how is he meant to answer that for you? He's not the one pulling the strings on releasing the info now, is he?

The information is being released in dribs and drabs. More so than at any other time.

The info is always being released in dribs and drabs, for decades. It's always elusive. The "something big is just around the corner" market has been going for decades as well

gerrybbadd wrote: »

How am i supposed to know? You asked how will they convince a nob believer and i told you how and i provided some updates on current events right now. If you don't like it, remove yourself from the thread.

I not ranting- you just want to derail another thread.

So if you don't have any solid of idea when, how can you say that it will happen at all.

What I think is happening here is the same thing that happens with all ufo "researchers".
    They claim something big will happen soon to sound exciting and in the know, but in reality they are just dreaming it up.
    The keep in vague and constantly in the future to avoid having to be wrong.

You can't provide a solid timeline. Your claim is no different from the countless other "soons" down the years.
    There's nothing going to come of this either.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Hobosan

It would be nice if these aliens would visit any other country but the United States for a change.

Are we to believe not a single alien wants to kiss the Blarney Stone?

So if you don't have any solid of idea when, how can you say that it will happen at all.

What I think is happening here is the same thing that happens with all ufo "researchers".
    They claim something big will happen soon to sound exciting and in the know, but in reality they are just dreaming it up.
    The keep in vague and constantly in the future to avoid having to be wrong.

You can't provide a solid timeline. Your claim is no different from the countless other "soons" down the years.
    There's nothing going to come of this either.

You kind of missing the point. US government claimed offically they ended all investigations about UFO phenomenon in the 60s and we know today, this to be untrue. Officials inside the US government said this was just one of many UFO classified programs. Now you seeing Official mainstream media not laugh when the topic mentioned, they talking about it openly. The US Navy not doubting their pilots are seeing these unknown aerial vehicles that defy physics, you are! Your claiming the US navy knows less than you and your right and there wrong!

Timelines- i not going to demand this when your dealing with something weird, and kind of looks its not from this world.

Hobosan wrote: »
    It would be nice if these aliens would visit any other country but the United States for a change.

Nah they are much more interested in toothless Alabama farmers apparently

• Advertisement

Your claiming the US navy knows less than you and your right and there wrong!
    No. Never claimed that.
    I just don't accept your interpretation of statements and facts as you've shown a very poor level of reading comprehension and a habit of leaping to wild extrapolations about statements.
    Timelines- i not going to demand this when your dealing with something weird, and kind of looks its not from this world.
    And it's no different from what you fellow ufo believes were claiming 5 years ago. And 10 years ago.
    And 20 years ago.
    And 30...

It's always "around the corner".
    It always will be because that is marketable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Why the big deal about congress? Harry Reid was a politician and he was up to his tits in the Bigelow circle jerk (as is Blink UFO).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭Sin City

Didnt they do a fly by of shannon

UK and Ireland have multiple civilian and military sightings, but if you don't follow every case you think there nothing. Cosford and Rendlesham are the most famous UK military UFO cases. Cosford event was witnessed in Ireland and the UK, involved massive triangle large shaped craft flying over bases and towns in 1993.

Rendlesham sightings was even recorded on tape by the deputy commander of a Nato base in the UK. 17 Minutes long real time, you can hear what they experienced on tape in the 80s, when the soldiers were in the forest. It happened over three nights allegedly different things seen small triangle craft, landed, a large craft over nuclear weapons storages, lights coming in from the coast, its a mad sighting but really cool we got audio of it happening in real time, pity his recorder only records only a certain amount.

Sin City wrote: »
    Dint the do a fly by of shannon

Interesting sightings who knows what if!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭Sin City

Interesting sightings who knows what if!

Shannon doesnt know what it was but confirmed there was something there

Ah but I mean a proper visit. Not just a flyover.

I mean, they probably headed home and were like, "That Earth place is no good", without experiencing a night in Coppers or Jazz Week.

Now, you could do a flyover of Detroit and surmise it's a hell hole, but a flyover of Ireland without stopping to see the Book of Kells? That's just plain rude.

They're worse tourists than the Germans.

Ah but I mean a proper visit. Not just a flyover.

I mean, they probably headed home and were like, "That Earth place is no good", without experiencing a night in Coppers or Jazz Week.

They're worse tourists than the Germans.

I would not call Rendlesham a flyover it was witnessed by over 30 soldiers on base and the deputy commander of one the largest nato bases in Europe in 80s, he saw it and recorded it by audio. He has told his story and said went out to debunk this once and for all, and was confronted with lights dropping beams to the ground in front of him and light coming through the forest under control of some intelligence and other weird stuff all recorded near the end of the tape. A small triangle craft also landed seemed to be probe of some kind and larger bigger craft beamed some laser down onto the weapons storage area that had nuclear weapons.

I would not call Rendlesham a flyover it was witnessed by over 30 soldiers on base and the deputy commander of one the largest nato bases in Europe in 80s, he saw it and recorded it by audio. He has told his story and said went out to debunk this once and for all, and was confronted with lights dropping beams to the ground in front of him and light coming through the forest under control of some intelligence and other weird stuff all recorded near the end of the tape. A small triangle craft also landed seemed to be probe of some kind and larger bigger craft beamed some laser down onto the weapons storage area that had nuclear weapons.

These guys sound positively wreckless. I don't know if they're the same bunch in the large flying triangle, but either way, we have a climate emergency to contend with and the last thing we need is foreign aircraft with who-knows-what kind of emissions polluting the atmosphere, never mind pointing lasers at volatile weapons and distracting the workforce.

These guys sound positively wreckless. I don't know if they're the same bunch in the large flying triangle, but either way, we have a climate emergency to contend with and the last thing we need is foreign aircraft with who-knows-what kind of emissions polluting the atmosphere, never mind pointing lasers at volatile weapons and distracting the workforce.

There reacting to strange weird events outside a base during the cold war. And Halt second night deployed soldiers into the forest and Col halt made a good decision to bring a recorder and record some of it on tape. There lot more to this story it happened over two confirmed nights, some say three. Halt experience was the second night, he heard the wild stories told the first night and went out to debunk it. The first night it was alleged a small craft landed in the forest, second night it was even more dramatic a large UFO and lights showed up and went over the base and started shining down beams.

• Advertisement

CNN even ran a story about it 80s because it was well known Nato base and claims made were astonishing.

I typically wouldn't even drop-in on relatives unannounced, yet these aliens have the temerity to blitz a base with what sounds like a light show good enough for the millennium celebrations.

I don't care how intelligent they are, without some basic manners and common courtesy, they shouldn't be welcomed on Earth.

Noticed there was a big surge in sightings in the US around 1993. Coincidentally, that's when the X-files came out.

I would not call Rendlesham a flyover it was witnessed by over 30 soldiers on base and the deputy commander of one the largest nato bases in Europe in 80s, he saw it and recorded it by audio.

Yeah and here's another take on it

https://badufos.blogspot.com/2015/07/the-rendle-sham-case-phony-and-phonier.html
    Although the overall case is complex, the main aspects can be summarized as follows:
    1. Security guards saw bright lights apparently descending into Rendlesham Forest around 3 a.m on 1980 December 26. A bright fireball burned up over southern England at the same time.
    2. The guards went out into the forest and saw a flashing light between the trees, which they followed until they realized it was coming from a lighthouse (Orford Ness).
    3. After daybreak, indentations in the ground and marks on the trees were found in a clearing. Local police and a forester identified these as rabbit scrapings and cuts made by foresters.
    4. Two nights later the deputy base commander, Lt Col Charles Halt, investigated the area. He took radiation readings, which were background levels. He also saw a flashing light in the direction of Orford Ness but was unable to identify it.
    5. Col Halt reported seeing starlike objects that twinkled and hovered for hours, like stars. The brightest of these, which at times appeared to send down beams of light, was in the direction of Sirius, the brightest star in the sky.
    At its most basic, the case comes down to the misinterpretation of a series of nocturnal lights – a fireball, a lighthouse, and some stars. Such misidentifications are standard fare for UFOlogy. It is only the concatenation of three different stimuli that makes it exceptional.

Dohnjoe wrote: »

Whoever wrote this is clueless.

Nothing the described sounds like a lighthouse light. This lighthouse been there since the base was build and never fooled them before. Strange lighthouse light that does something different on those two days!

False about the radition levels too. Nick Pope who was in UK MOD got the documentation and levels were higher than background levels.

Who cares about a forester thoughts are about a sighting he never witnessed, he does even know where the landing happened and his admitted to this years later on tape.

Cosmic bull**** again, Skeptics always go there and ignore they saw craft and lights a few hundred feet above the base shining lights directly down.

Whoever wrote this is clueless.

Indeed, and your immediate response is to attack it
    Skeptics always go there

Anyone who questions and applies reason to anything is skeptical. You're a skeptic, unfortunately you seem to have glaring blind spots where you completely switch it off when it comes to certain subjects

Would I like to believe aliens are visiting earth? absolutely
    Is it happening? nothing close to conclusive yet
    Are some incidents/sightings difficult to explain? yup, but only some, the vast majority are nonsense

People have an enormous capacity to a) lie and b) make **** up to satisfy a personal belief and literally believe that as the truth

and c) develop an inability to separate a subject from themselves. A challenge on the subject is taken as a personal attack on themselves

So getting back to it, this Rendlesham episode seems to fall apart a bit at the seams when examined

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭bangkok

There will never be a big reveal on UFO's. Why would USA or anyone for that matter say they they have advanced technology in their possession.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭KIERAN1

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Indeed, and your immediate response is to attack it

Anyone who questions and applies reason to anything is skeptical. You're a skeptic, unfortunately you seem to have glaring blind spots where you completely switch it off when it comes to certain subjects

Would I like to believe aliens are visiting earth? absolutely
    Is it happening? nothing close to conclusive yet
    Are some incidents/sightings difficult to explain? yup, but only some, the vast majority are nonsense

People have an enormous capacity to a) lie and b) make **** up to satisfy a personal belief and literally believe that as the truth

and c) develop an inability to separate a subject from themselves. A challenge on the subject is taken as a personal attack on themselves

So getting back to it, this Rendlesham episode seems to fall apart a bit at the seams when examined

You found a online website and some blogger guy said they most of seen a lighthouse light and they got fooled by it. Satisfied you now claim the episode falls apart, the last line of your post? You completely ignore there is audio of their encounter in the forest and we can hear their experience real-time as it was happening., i posted it. You weren't there in 80s to claim their episode is explained.

Lighthouse explantation is so stupid, and that you buy into it, actually says more about you than me. I use my head and you're not. If the lighthouse was doing it then be happening daily if not weekly and the airmen on the base would have noticed.

Had some issues signing in with the newer account, so i have to use this one that I have used in long time. I get back to old one when i can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭bangkok

Do a bit of homework and they have been all over the globe.

Tehran 1976
    The shag harbour incident
    varginha brazil
    Japan Air Lines flight 1628 incident
    Mexico multiple sightings
    Uk

The list goes on

• Advertisement

KIERAN1 wrote: »
    You found a online website and some blogger guy said they most of seen a lighthouse light and they got fooled by it. Satisfied you now claim the episode falls apart, the last line of your post? You completely ignore there is audio of their encounter in the forest and we can hear their experience real-time as it was happening., i posted it. You weren't there in 80s to claim their episode is explained.

Lighthouse explantation is so stupid, and that you don't buy into it, actually says more about you than me. I use my head and you're not. If the lighthouse was doing it then be happening daily if not weekly and the airmen on the base would have noticed.

Had some issues signing with the newer account, so i have to use this one that I have used in long time. I get back to old one when i can.

If you read my post I wrote there is another take on it, which I provided

And if we read into it further, it does fall apart, as always
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rendlesham_Forest_incident
    (read from skeptical analysis onwards)

https://skeptoid.com/episodes/4135

and to go deeper
    http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325647&page=5

Like is so common in these incidents, the "details" quickly become murky and blurry and contradictory under examination. As I mentioned earlier in the thread there are rarely clear-cut encounters.

Anyway, we all have pocket video recorders, any day now..

Advertisement