Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ariana Grande - 3arena Sept 22nd

• 14-12-2018 8:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 889 ✭✭✭

No info about on sale date yet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭AnnaSophia

Tickets on sale from 10am on Thursday, tiny writing on poster says from €82.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Zardoz

AnnaSophia wrote: »
    Tickets on sale from 10am on Thursday, tiny writing on poster says from €82.
    89 euro for her cheapest tickets is very steep.
    Her prices in the UK start at £50 .

Zardoz wrote: »

Yeah it’s pretty pricey. Once again, Irish audiences get fleeced!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Mr rebel

If any lovely 3 customer could give me a code to the presale, you'd have my eternal gratitude

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭CWF

Might find it harder to sell in the UK after what happened in Manchester. But agree we are completely ripped off in the Republic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭SecretsOfEarth

In one way, the cheaper seats in the UK are somewhat understandable - £50 seats in somewhere like the O2 will land you more than likely at the back of the 400 blocks, at the opposite end of the arena. No seat in the 3Arena (afaik) would leave you with such a bad view.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 80 ✭✭ttsnar

If anyone has a pre-sale code , I would be very grateful. It would make a kids Xmas. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

ttsnar wrote: »
    If anyone has a pre-sale code , I would be very grateful. It would make a kids Xmas. Thanks

I got you.

Await a PM

Merry Xmas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 80 ✭✭ttsnar

Thanks so much. Happy Christmas.:D

Anybody else have a presale code?

• Advertisement

If anyone else has a presale code and link for this that they won't be using, I'd be extremely grateful - thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭ASI Casper

Anyone else on 3 network that isn't using their presale code, it'd make 2 teenagers xmas! cheers!

In one way, the cheaper seats in the UK are somewhat understandable - £50 seats in somewhere like the O2 will land you more than likely at the back of the 400 blocks, at the opposite end of the arena. No seat in the 3Arena (afaik) would leave you with such a bad view.

Yes that is true about the O2 .
    But she is playing the Hydro in Glasgow which is a similar layout to the 3arena and there are £50 tickets .
    The First Direct Arena in Leeds also has £50 tickets for most artists that play there .
    87 euro for the worst seats in the 3Arena is too much .

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭brophya2007

If any nice folks with a 3 presale code are in the spirit of xmas and willing to give up their code, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks Ariana for the last minute change to the xmas list :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 DarlingLouLou

Hey Does anyone happen to have a presale code?
    My little sister has asked Santa for a ticket and would love to help fulfill her wish!
    Would really really appreciate it!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 DarlingLouLou

Hey Does anyone happen to have a presale code?
    My little sister has asked Santa for a ticket and would love to help fulfill her wish!
    Would really really appreciate it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 kev76

I have a presale code first to pm gets it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭sector

Need one for 2 kiddies, thanks!

Any luck getting tickets?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Everything was gone at 10

• Advertisement

same story here. tried on the app and on the desktop

CWF wrote: »
    same story here. tried on the app and on the desktop

Same, I had the phone and tablet going aswell as the laptop. All browser and app

Very little seemed to be made available - got some in Block J but released them.

Your mad!!

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Mrnew

had the phone open and desktop got put in a que and gone by 10.01 try again Thursday

I got two standing straight away, think they were €77 each. Had another tab open looking for seating for €82 and nothing was coming back there at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

Just got some about 2 mins ago... nothing coming up under best available so I clicked into each at I got 2 seated.

Your mad!!

2 rows from the back wall - I'll take my chances!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 135 ✭✭mad_shopaholic

Mine says wow loads of people have turned up today and they have started a queue does this mean they are gone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 889 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Is she selling gold circle/pit like the UK?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Melgra93

Anyone lucky enough to get seats in the presale care to share the price so I can budget accordingly on Thursday? Not interested in standing as I have a tiny niece who won't be able to see anything!

How infuriating...didn’t have a chance to even join a queue with the 3 presale this morning.
    Now the fan sale is available for those who got a special code back in August for pre-ordering the album and I’m offered the best seats in the 3arena but I can’t purchase anything:(
    I doubt she had many hardcores here who would have had the foresight to pre-order the album for this code, judging by how easily accessible these tickets are right now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Anyone got a spare pre-sale code, please, I want to get my daughter a ticket for xmas.

all sold out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭bromley52

I would love a presale code. Would make 2 little girls very happy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

Melgra93 wrote: »
    Anyone lucky enough to get seats in the presale care to share the price so I can budget accordingly on Thursday? Not interested in standing as I have a tiny niece who won't be able to see anything!

I got 3 seating tickets this morning in the pre-sale for €266.55 including all charges, it’s ridiculous but for a quiet life I paid it..

Loads of tickets showing as available but it's saying to enter offer code, my 3 presale code isn't working though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 406 ✭✭sabrewulf

The current tickets need a code from an earlier CD purchase. 3presale tickets are gone.

I just managed to snatch a general standing ticket.
    Unfortunately my friend really wanted to go too but I could only get the one ticket from both standing and seating.

sabrewulf wrote: »
    The current tickets need a code from an earlier CD purchase. 3presale tickets are gone.

Has anyone got that code?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭boyznoise

Its a unique code not generic

I'm sure she will add a second night if the demand is there as she has 9 days off until her next gig.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭bromley52

I'm sure she will add a second night if the demand is there as she has 9 days off until her next gig.

Given the amount of gigs she has I am not surprised

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Melgra93

irishfeen wrote: »
    I got 3 seating tickets this morning in the pre-sale for €266.55 including all charges, it’s ridiculous but for a quiet life I paid it..

If it makes you feel better I'll be (hopefully) buying four 🙄 thanks a mill

I have an unused fan code for 4 tickets in the presale, still standing and seating left

boyznoise wrote: »
    I have an unused fan code for 4 tickets in the presale, still standing and seating left

Pm sent. Please send me the code. It would make a girl the happiest girl in the world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭Mick Shrimpton

Pm sent. Please send me the code. It would make a girl the happiest girl in the world.

If you're not using all 4, I'd take 2 if possible please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 killias7

Any other codes going ? WOuld be very grateful

Code is gone

• Registered Users Posts: 1 julianjh11

I got you.

Await a PM

Merry Xmas.

If you could send me on a pre sale code - you'd be making a girlfriend's Christmas and her 2019, and you'd be making a boyfriend's year by allowing him to see it happen.

• Advertisement
Advertisement