Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google drive account is displaying the wrong amount of storage used?

Options
  • 27-09-2017 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My online google drive account is displaying the wrong amount of storage used.

I have a less than 20GB stored online and having nothing syncing from my local drive yet my drive account is telling me that I have 63GB used of the available 100GB on my plan.

I have trawled through the forums on Google help and troubleshooted all the usual issues:

1. Good Drive Trash Emptied
    2. Google Photos not taking up any hidden storage, less than 100 photos on drive anyway which are the condensed "free" version.
    3. All external apps disconnected except one, WhatsApp which is only using a few mb.
    4. Gmail storage only amounting to less than 1GB.
    5. No files syncing from local PC drive.

Cannot see what the issue is...

I should have a significant amount of storage left to use but not according to drive online account??

Can anyone be of help?

Comments

Advertisement