Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who is for you the most inspiring youtuber?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,026 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

blackwave wrote: »
    Maybe not inspiring necessarily but Bald and Bankrupt trips around Russia and former Soviet republics are always interesting and fun to watch. His trips around Chernobyl are particularly good meeting some of the villagers that remained after the evacuation.

I was disappointed to learn that this guy has turned out to be a bit of a “creep”. Originally, I found his videos both interesting and entertaining.

Having someone visit these well “off the beaten” locations and then be able to converse with the locals was a real plus. It was a shame to be hear that he is, allegedly, a dodgy “pick up artist” who boasts about convincing a young Belarusian girl to give him oral sex in some isolated, woodland, location for $6.

Took a little of the shine off the whole “show” for me. That and the Indian scams he “exposed” but it turned out he wasn’t being honest and was deliberately tampering with their goods. When this was spotted by viewers he explained it away as being “a joke”.

He’s lost one subscriber in me, that’s for sure. Just couldn’t, in good conscience, continue to support such “carry on”.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,275 ✭✭✭Your Face

blackwave wrote: »
    Maybe not inspiring necessarily but Bald and Bankrupt trips around Russia and former Soviet republics are always interesting and fun to watch. His trips around Chernobyl are particularly good meeting some of the villagers that remained after the evacuation.

He comes across as very obnoxious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

The Mighty Jingles

Jingles is great.

For me, Drachinifel is fantastic, anything and everything naval (in WW1 and WW2 mostly).

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4mftUX7apmV1vsVXZh7RTw

For those saying there's nothing good on Youtube, you're not looking hard enough. Look for a topic you enjoy and I guarantee there's some excellent channels free from click-bait, stupid thumbnails and shouting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,211 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

Doesn’t get much better than this really. Half an hour long, but well worth it I thought, even if you were never a subscriber -

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭hellsing101

Cant say I find any Youtuber inspiring but there are some entertaining ones out there, recently been watching That Chapter, is an Irish fella who makes videos surrounding true crime and mysteries.

If you are into cooking there is a wealth of good creators making entertaining and informative videos, Matty Matheson is a personal favorite.

Advertisement