Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status [No Names] - Part III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,607 ✭✭✭chooseusername

For a change, here is a great one rather than a dumb one!

"Right I know this isint the best right but over the last few days I’ve watched tiger king an I’ve become way to fond of saying “that bitch Carol Baskins” randomly throughout the day at the top of my voice in a southern accent, my 2 year old now picked it up as well ffs ... in the sitting room an I hear THAT BIT ASKINSSS! THAT BIT AROL ASKINS!

need to seriously stop it or my child will sound like she was reared by joe exotic

(And just to all the Fionnualas out there yes I know it’s absolutely appalling my child hears such vulgar language I’ll refer myself to Tulsa in due course)"

That might take 24 hours!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,055 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

For the last week my friend's sister has shared a video of her dog "singing" random songs in a high-pitched voice. Lips moving and all. Novel after day one, painful now.

It would be understandable if she was a young one. But she is 42, and the sort of person that seeks validation of her popularity via FB.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

No Distance Will Keep Us Apart Wen Yhu Have Tha 1 Person Tha Yhu No In & Ou & Ben Tru 2Much Bu Made Us Stronger Den Ever Cos Tha Is Luv Yea Wha Relationship Don't Go Tru Der Up Downs Bu Ders 1 Thing Tru luv Never Stays Away For Long & Me & My Tha Kids Miss Ya & Can't Wait Til Ya Cum Home Plz God Soon Mikey Misses His Dada So Much & Yhur 1 An Only Daddy's Lil Lady & Yhur Fam Can't Do Enuf For Dem Wiles Yhur Away .No Wha Makes Me Luv Ya Tha Most My Man Yhu Treat TommyLee Jus As Yhur Own & Tha Is Wha Yhu Call A Man .Luvly Fone Call Today Dunno Wha Ya Miss Til It's Gone .On Both Sides #TruLuvNeverDies Sam Baby Yhu Will ALWAYS BE MY MAN NA Matter Wha We Both Made Mistakes Tha Life . Yhu Luv Me & I Luv Yhu & I No1 Else (ME&OURCHILDRENFOREVER) #1WmanFor1Man#

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

No Distance Will Keep Us Apart Wen Yhu Have Tha 1 Person Tha Yhu No In & Ou & Ben Tru 2Much Bu Made Us Stronger Den Ever Cos Tha Is Luv Yea Wha Relationship Don't Go Tru Der Up Downs Bu Ders 1 Thing Tru luv Never Stays Away For Long & Me & My Tha Kids Miss Ya & Can't Wait Til Ya Cum Home Plz God Soon Mikey Misses His Dada So Much & Yhur 1 An Only Daddy's Lil Lady & Yhur Fam Can't Do Enuf For Dem Wiles Yhur Away .No Wha Makes Me Luv Ya Tha Most My Man Yhu Treat TommyLee Jus As Yhur Own & Tha Is Wha Yhu Call A Man .Luvly Fone Call Today Dunno Wha Ya Miss Til It's Gone .On Both Sides #TruLuvNeverDies Sam Baby Yhu Will ALWAYS BE MY MAN NA Matter Wha We Both Made Mistakes Tha Life . Yhu Luv Me & I Luv Yhu & I No1 Else (ME&OURCHILDRENFOREVER) #1WmanFor1Man#

Does Anyone Here Speak Gob****e-anian?
    Pleeze, Itz Vary Mportentt.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

I weep for whatever education system produced the author of that pile of sh1te.

I'm guessing it's not an Irish person as calling your kid TommyLee doesn't seem like something an Irish person would do although I could be wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Bang of Pikey off it!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Anything where "5" and "G" appear together is prime stuff for this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,362 ✭✭✭corner of hells

BattleCorp wrote: »
    I weep for whatever education system produced the author of that pile of sh1te.

I'm guessing it's not an Irish person as calling your kid TommyLee doesn't seem like something an Irish person would do although I could be wrong.

Oh I dunno , I know of a child called Jamie Lee with the surname of an actress who played parts in the Halloween films and trading places.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,468 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

I take it Mikey is "away" in the clink? (Ref to his mistake)

The ones with no punctuation and capital first letters remind me of those internet "tests" like this one:

"This test is for the 48 years old AND above in the house. If you are above 50 you should take this test.......

Note the words below. Initially, you will have difficulty reading them. However, gradually your brain will interpret the words correctly. Please give a chance for these words to speak to your brain.
    *Here we go!*

7H15 M3554G3

53RV35 7O PR0V3

H0W 0UR M1ND5 C4N

D0 4M4Z1NG 7H1NG5!

1MPR3551V3 7H1NG5!

1N 7H3 B3G1NN1NG

17 WA5 H4RD BU7

N0W, 0N 7H15 LIN3

Y0UR M1ND 1S

R34D1NG 17 4U70M471C4LLY

W17H0U7 3V3N

7H1NK1NG 4B0U7 17,

B3 PROUD! 0NLY

C3R741N P30PL3 C4N

R3AD 7H15!

PL3453 F0RW4RD 1F

U C4N R34D 7H15

This is a very good example of a Brain Study: *If you can read this, your mind is still young and has no Parkinson* CONGRATS!
    From *Dr Justin Jones* in Melbourne

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

How could anyone think that YOU is spelled YHU? Even if you weren't great at spelling and were trying to sound it out phonetically, hoo/uoo, something like that would be plausible. Not yhu. Christ on a bike.

Saw my aunt yesterday sharing a random status claiming that some american doctor had been arrested for creating Covid 19 and selling it to China. When you google the guys name he was some university doctor accused of fraud for not declaring interests in a Chinese company he had been taking money from. When I called her out on it she just said 'oh you don't know what to believe these days'. :rolleyes:

"My children’s few  Summer bits have come just waiting on a few other things to cum now  sin Margarate and Martin Jo was dead over their shoes"

I'm sorry but the worst is when people can't spell their own children's names!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,955 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Big Nasty wrote: »
    Bang of Pikey off it!

doubt it. i cant see one of them bringing up another mans kid.

pgj2015 wrote: »
    doubt it. i cant see one of them bringing up another mans kid.

I'm not sure exactly of the circumstances, but they're definitely both travellers. I think the 2nd child isn't his, the other 3 are.

He's played away plenty as well, from what I know ... I don't think they were ever married, it's been more off than on the past few years. So not exactly a typical traveller relationship!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

90% of us have it. The only reason its climbing is because there testing more people so surprise surprise numbers go up.. the media is pushing it for the over lords.. ffs look at the statics. If your 80 ye need to watch out not shut the hole ****in word down.. sick of this economic manipulation a crach was due now the banks want get the blame AGAIN. 0.4 mortality rate from an average of 80 with underlying problems. Will ye **** off and I dont need all this media talkin points if ye want to give me **** come with facts not the poor puppy ****e..

The person that wrote that, is an unemployed alco in his late 30's , he's the last person who should be worrying about the economy

"If you're stuck in isolation with someone abusive, message me about my ‘make up, or recipie’ and if I still sell it/have it?
    I'll know to keep checking in,
    Ask specifically about my ‘eyeliner/puree’ and I'll contact authorities for you! I’ll ask for address for ‘postage’ because not everyone can speak out"

I'm sorry but I'm just kind of LOLing at this. Imagine someone genuinely messages someone asking about makeup or recipes or whatever, and ends up with the Gardai at their door! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Any electritions out there able to help this lady out? :D

Are electritions seen as essential services at this time? I think I need one.

I asked a fella on Facebook who thinks this coronavirus is all a big hoax to create a new world order , I ask him when he thinks this is gonna happen , he replied with this .

it seems to me like 2030 is the goal. I expect to see a lot more hardships leading up to it. Financial crash, radiation sickness, manmade disasters through controlled weather. Martial law with military frequency weapons. Did you know that they can point a frequency at us that makes it feel like our skin is burning? Also a frequency which can create such a horrific sound in our ears that we'll do whatever possible to get away from it? Much worse than that as well, the above appear to be the more "civil appkications". The IOT which involves microchip placement in virtually everything will provide further controls. For example if you are ordered to take a certain medication, based on the weight of the bottle they will be able to tell if you took your pill today. If you don't take it your privileges will be shut down. Electronically because they will be able to do that with the new system in place. Scary times my friend. I hope I'm wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

I asked a fella on Facebook who thinks this coronavirus is all a big hoax to create a new world order , I ask him when he thinks this is gonna happen , he replied with this .

it seems to me like 2030 is the goal. I expect to see a lot more hardships leading up to it. Financial crash, radiation sickness, manmade disasters through controlled weather. Martial law with military frequency weapons. Did you know that they can point a frequency at us that makes it feel like our skin is burning? Also a frequency which can create such a horrific sound in our ears that we'll do whatever possible to get away from it? Much worse than that as well, the above appear to be the more "civil appkications". The IOT which involves microchip placement in virtually everything will provide further controls. For example if you are ordered to take a certain medication, based on the weight of the bottle they will be able to tell if you took your pill today. If you don't take it your privileges will be shut down. Electronically because they will be able to do that with the new system in place. Scary times my friend. I hope I'm wrong.

He is

drake70 wrote: »
    He is

I couldn't stop laughing, I told him he was a bit paranoid , then his missus told me to open my eyes...lol

• Advertisement

. Did you know that they can point a frequency at us that makes it feel like our skin is burning? .

Does he think the sun is a government controlled gun?

I couldn't stop laughing, I told him he was a bit paranoid , then his missus told me to open my eyes...lol

A bit? FFS, hes a full on loon.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Real eyes realize real lies, maaaaan.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,055 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

For the last week my friend's sister has shared a video of her dog "singing" random songs in a high-pitched voice. Lips moving and all. Novel after day one, painful now.

It would be understandable if she was a young one. But she is 42, and the sort of person that seeks validation of her popularity via FB.

UPDATE: Today she had her dog "singing" a song to the tune of Molly Malone, with the lyrics changed to reflect everyone travelling down the country to their holiday homes. It was......interesting.

But one of her friends sent it into a local news page and it went "viral" (no pun intended). Just the encouragement she needs to continue this painful charade :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,362 ✭✭✭corner of hells

"When we where aloud see our friends ".

It's a caption under a picture of a work colleague pre Coronavirus.

I watched prime time again and I am gobsmacked that people don't see what's really going on .A head of a well know collage thats hosting a mayor 5G study after recently clearing 100s of trees on campus .Bill gates buying up massive amounts of 5 g shares and these people talking about everyone having there phones tracked and we will all need to be vaccinated and like Asian country's we will need to have out temperatures taking everywhere where we go .The list goes on and on .right people are dying average age of 80 with most with underlying conditions and dying with the virus ,not because of it .No one dying of the flu this year that just ****ed off did it .Everyone is dying of the virus .No other health problems killing these people with weakend systems.The whole thing is a scam I know people are going to say your stupid ****er you couldn't care but the problem is I do ,This Government and the world Governments are enslaving the population with fear and its worked a treat.I know know 99.9% of people will have a problem with me stating that its all a scam, but yet know one is to pushed to research the so called virus and the companies behind them and all the so called experts with there fundings coming from the big drug companies and the professors that are all afraid of the Bill gates mob and all the companies he funds that control the whole health care systems from the shadows . I wouldn't post something like this when I know I am going to piss off everyone I know and will more than likely get a load of stick for it .Look past the fear of everyone is going to ****ing die and look deeper and remember the money and power and control that's driving this **** .

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Got as far as '5G'

So you just buy shares in 5g now? Like, on the NYSE is there just one for "5G"?

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

Big Nasty wrote: »
    Got as far as '5G'

Same here :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Lily_Aldrin7

How did the whole 5G thing start ??
    I was just reading all the posts saying that the virus is no big deal or it doesn’t exist at all and thinking about all the guards who have to stop people now (to ask them where they are going) and they probably have to listen to that stuff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,844 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

It's because it isn't a great time to be an anti-vaxxer, you need a new gimmick to hook the marks.

Advertisement