Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    I'd go

Conor
    Angus
    Isla
    Des
    Orla (sorry not sorry)
    Holly
    Phil

Eva I would just like to remind you that you called me out as the bad shaman which I turned out not to be. Let's get this out of the way now if you're still awake. Why are you suspicious of me?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Ok. Back. Dinner was delicious if I do say so myself. :)

Reading back. Saw Ewan's reveal on a sneaky mobile scope. Yeah, waiting to see what the kill rate is in the morning is the way to go there.

Going to look at the numbers for a minute.
    Phil WW wrote: »
    Why Conor and Angus first? I am reading more of your posts but if you're here we can chat

I made some posts on conor last night around this time which might be worth reading.

I don't like his pushing of lynching Ewan, he did up the table that got him killed a table he managed to do in great time given what he posted around then worth a read.

I'd say he looked at the numbers as an Sk and decided having so many confirmed villagers around in a shoot out was certain death for him. With Ewan out of the way, a modkill of Abi and whoever he kills tomorrow it leaves the numbers looking much more favourable

He wasn't forthcoming with his role around the time steve came out, the SK would be scared of this in case Steve was lying about it being a 1 off thing.

Angus is much more feel but I just don't trust him in anyway, I didn't understand all the jake isoing last night after he was dead it kinda seemed pointless to iso loads of his posts, just seemed like they wanted to appear super villagery

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Three wagons
    Isla - Tegan, Jake and Ewan wagons
    Angus - Gabriel, Jake and Ewan wagons
    Steve - Gabriel, Jake and Ewan wagons
    Holly - Gabriel, Jake and Ewan wagons
    Eva - Gabriel, Jake and Ewan wagons

Two wagons
    Orla - Votes Katie with Desmond then Jake and Ewan wagons
    Conor - Outlier vote on Abigail then Jake and Ewan wagons
    Gertrude - Outlier vote on Eva then Jake and Ewan wagons

One wagon
    Phil - Votes Nigel with Derry, Abigail with Jake then Ewan wagon.

Two outlier votes
    Desmond - Votes Katie Orla then two outlier votes (Isla + Holly)

I done a timeline of who was talking about Ewan today pre and post Mindy reveal and how it turned into him being lynched. Isla, Orla, Angus and Conor were all willing to wait until tomorrow. Gertrude first said we should kill Ewan followed by Conor after looking at the numbers. Then everyone else agreed. I'm not sure that tells us anything either, if Gertrude wasn't cleared I'd be looking at him but he is and uncountered so think he just genuinely believed in doing it this way which I can't fault him for that.

Thanks for doing the work.

By my theory. Desmond is not likely to be SK.

Looking at the 3 votes, Isla is flashing red.
    You said Isla was in favour of keeping Ewan, well willing to wait but yet he's the first vote placed on him. More red flashing for me.

Check my latest post, I grouped the votes together kind of(again no experience with this)

That really made things jump. If I could post a message to a fallen player. I think he'd know what is be asking.

Ok parallel Universe

We didn't lynch Ewan, took out another unkown at lynch and lost 1 confirmed tomorrow at munch time

Chandler comes out most likely

How would the numbers stack up for the sk?

• Advertisement

I made some posts on conor last night around this time which might be worth reading.

I don't like his pushing of lynching Ewan, he did up the table that got him killed a table he managed to do in great time given what he posted around then worth a read.

I'd say he looked at the numbers as an Sk and decided having so many confirmed villagers around in a shoot out was certain death for him. With Ewan out of the way, a modkill of Abi and whoever he kills tomorrow it leaves the numbers looking much more favourable

He wasn't forthcoming with his role around the time steve came out, the SK would be scared of this in case Steve was lying about it being a 1 off thing.

Angus is much more feel but I just don't trust him in anyway, I didn't understand all the jake isoing last night after he was dead it kinda seemed pointless to iso loads of his posts, just seemed like they wanted to appear super villagery

leaves the numbers looking much more favourable.

I'm with you til this point. Then I can't jump with you, the numbers would be exactly the same tomorrow if we'd lynched me/someone or Ewan?

What role? I'm going to go read the posts from last night now.

Thanks for doing the work.

By my theory. Desmond is not likely to be SK.

Looking at the 3 votes, Isla is flashing red.
    You said Isla was in favour of keeping Ewan, well willing to wait but yet he's the first vote placed on him. More red flashing for me.

No see Isla had been on Ewan for suspecting he was Mindy pre reveal. She did clear him but I'm not sure if she ever switched her vote to someone else, I'll have to go back and check

I hadn't thought of it in a way that the SK was wolf hunting too, makes total sense. With that being the case I think the SK is in one of the posters on the three wagons. Me, Isla, Steve, Holly and Eva. I strongly believe people should reveal who they are tomorrow. Limit the pool the SK can hide in. After the SK kill, hopefully we get them by lynch at 1:00 in a perfect world :o

leaves the numbers looking much more favourable.

I'm with you til this point. Then I can't jump with you, the numbers would be exactly the same tomorrow if we'd lynched me/someone or Ewan?

What role? I'm going to go read the posts from last night now.

If there was no munch tomorrow and Ewan was alive he was a confirmed villager not an unknown person.

The SK will have to take out the confirmed Villagers first and work through them, all while the village is lynching the unknowns.

Once he gets through the confirmed villagers, its a he said she said sceanrio

Angus I can't speak to your gut on this but just in regard to the "ISO". It wasn't an ISO, it was Jakes interactions with people, I was working off the assumption that Mindy was converted so there was another wolf left so thought we might find answers there.

Angus I can't speak to your gut on this but just in regard to the "ISO". It wasn't an ISO, it was Jakes interactions with people, I was working off the assumption that Mindy was converted so there was another wolf left so thought we might find answers there.

Look I'm very very certain on Conor but thought I'd post my list anyways.

Don't get hung up on you being 2nd on my list look at what I posted and see what you think

• Advertisement

I hadn't thought of it in a way that the SK was wolf hunting too, makes total sense. With that being the case I think the SK is in one of the posters on the three wagons. Me, Isla, Steve, Holly and Eva. I strongly believe people should reveal who they are tomorrow. Limit the pool the SK can hide in. After the SK kill, hopefully we get them by lynch at 1:00 in a perfect world :o

If it was wolf hunting I'd agree to look in the 3 band section.....but we are SK hunting they would have been as blind as a villager on the first vote. So I'd be inclined to look at 2 bands too and now we back to everyone.

Also I've got the funky site which is annoying

Also worth noting Conor threw shade on Abigal saying if she voted it was mean or something to that effect.

I guess hoping they would be modkilled but in case they voted casting shade on them again to push them higher to the lynch list of unkowns

Yeah Isla did change her vote on thread. She left at 19:08 and said she'd probably vote me or Holly. At 20:40 she said she'd keep her vote on Ewan after seeing Conors table.

Ok parallel Universe

We didn't lynch Ewan, took out another unkown at lynch and lost 1 confirmed tomorrow at munch time

Chandler comes out most likely

How would the numbers stack up for the sk?

OK so then there would be 10 left

Gert confirmed
    Steve Confirmed
    Ewan confirmed
    Chandler to come out yet

6 unkowns

Munch 9 left, 3 knows, 6 unknowns

lynch 3,5
    munch 2 ,5
    Lynch 2,4
    munch 1,4
    lynch 1,3
    Munch 0 ,3
    lynch toss of a coin

Feel free to tell me where i'm wrong but the ewan lynch has left the SK in a much stronger position

Yeah Isla did change her vote on thread. She left at 19:08 and said she'd probably vote me or Holly. At 20:40 she said she'd keep her vote on Ewan after seeing Conors table.

*That should say didn't change on thread.

Look I'm very very certain on Conor but thought I'd post my list anyways.

Don't get hung up on you being 2nd on my list look at what I posted and see what you think

Christ are my reactions to people that bad? Everyones like chill or don't get hung up on it :pac:

giphy.gif

I love you Angus.

You are loved

Right I'm off to sleep, can't do anymore at the moment. Look somebody is going to go in the morning no matter what we do at this point. What we can do though is prepare ourselves for those couple of hours after. Everyone ask yourself why you are still alive? No panicking, just keep it cool and work as a team. Just think how many villagers there are and only one baddie, the odds are well and truely in the villages favour :)

Maybe we could do something like everyone give their opinion of each person at the same time, discuss it and move to the next. Work our way and clear through some names to make a more informed group decision?

Conor also told me the heat was on Ewan and he had to come out if a wolf.

Doesn't appear the case on read back yes he had a little heat but Des and Isla looked worse off and if he was a wolf he would never have claimed Mindy

As once there was another munch he was dead anyways, he had 0% chance to win if a wolf coming out as Mindy

The tide really turned when Conor posted the table

Right I'm off to sleep, can't do anymore at the moment. Look somebody is going to go in the morning no matter what we do at this point. What we can do though is prepare ourselves for those couple of hours after. Everyone ask yourself why you are still alive? No panicking, just keep it cool and work as a team. Just think how many villagers there are and only one baddie, the odds are well and truely in the villages favour :)

Maybe we could do something like everyone give their opinion of each person at the same time, discuss it and move to the next. Work our way and clear through some names to make a more informed group decision?

Just lynch Conor LOCK SK

• Advertisement

I love you Angus.

You are loved

giphy.gif

Night guys, chat in the morning :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Being the very best village is the best thing for a SK though!

I ddn't say I was the best village, I said I was pro-village. Eva is making a case for me based on the fact that I "pushed" Ewan's lynch by doing the numbers. Now that we know Ewan was telling the truth it's easy to say that was the wrong decision but we couldn't know that.

Here's the thing though, you say being "the very best village" is the best thing for the SK. That's a fair point. Eva is saying however that I've been too neutral.

Eva is in a tunnel.When I asked she said that she'd made a case for me being the SK the night before...so no progression there at all. I suggested she look elsewhere...nope, stayed dug in deep. Seems to be skimming the thread at best.

What I'm saying is, don't base your decisions on someone else's (lack of) work. It's too easy to get dragged along by someone who appears confident or someone who is "cleared" as village but the reality is, the only person now with knowledge of the SK is the SK themselves. Everyone else has to make their own deductions. Go back. Poke and prod. And be prepared for others to poke and prod too.

Morning Conor
    Relax.

Have you caught a SK before?
    What are we looking for?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Holly thats the 2nd time you have said this.

I said on thread the obvious play is go for the player who was outed by the oracle or something to that effect if you can read between the lines that I was talking about Jake thats on you but it is painfully obvious.

FWIW while reading that specific thing I actually thought you were leaning the other way and eventually came around.

I thought you were saying it was so obvious, it had to be a trap. My bad. But still you didn't definitively declare.

Morning Conor
    Relax.

Have you caught a SK before?
    What are we looking for?

I can't relax when the fate of the village is at hand. :pac: .....yeah I went a bit battle speech with that last post :p

SK is like a lone wolf and can play different ways. Sometimes they'll be brazen, other times laying low at the start and getting braver at the end. It's a difficult role to win in, so they can take big risks sometimes.

Trying to find the SK is going to be a bit of a nightmare. At the moment I can make a case for everyone left standing bar Gertie and that's just because she's outed as Rachel. So it's going to require everyone who IS village to do the work. Hence the speechiness.

It's early. We need coffee. We're mostly amongst friends. I personally think we'll work better as a team of we talking to each other. Besides it'll be easier for the SK to pocket me that way. :D:D:D. #notfunny

When you say do the work. I'm.up for doing the work, but I'm.not clear on what we should be looking at.

Do you think it's helpful to look at any time a fallen friend said SK and who their suspects were?

It's early. We need coffee. We're mostly amongst friends. I personally think we'll work better as a team of we talking to each other. Besides it'll be easier for the SK to pocket me that way. :D:D:D. #notfunny

When you say do the work. I'm.up for doing the work, but I'm.not clear on what we should be looking at.

Do you think it's helpful to look at any time a fallen friend said SK and who their suspects were?

Honestly Phil, I'm not the most amazing player. I think it's helpful to look at anything that you think is useful.

I'm looking back at my own suspects at the moment. I spotted Gabs due to their incredibly weak-ass FFA on Day 1 but they were down my own FFA list after the chaos and mine included Gertie at the time.:o
    I had Derry at the top of my SK list because of how he was playing but it turns out he was a wolf.
    I was suspicious of the Walkie/Talkie dynamic which is why I wanted to know who initiated it. So that led me to believing that IF that was the evil dynamic, Jake was likely the evil or there was a pair of you in it.

Maybe look back at who you've suspected and why. Why did you change your mind on someone? I dunno, just ask questions. Lots and lots of questions.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Desperate Des: Steve
    Holly the Wally: Des :-(
    Angus Steak:
    Isla Fishface:
    Conor Conman:
    Ola Orla: Isla
    Pill popping Phil: Eva
    Gertie Bertie:
    Eva I’ll BoreYa: Conor
    Please Leave Steve: Conor

• Advertisement

Hey Steve. Morning. Well whenever you get this.
    I read your posts last night and I know you said you got a thing about the role reveal.

This turned out to be true.
    Do you know who gave it to you?
    @gertie have you claimed this yet?

Advertisement