Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I got distracted, going to read back...

Holly WW wrote: »
    I'm heading off for the night. Should be on a bit earlier than usual tomorrow morning to prepare for munch.

I think we did good work today guys. But a lot left to do so please bring your A game tomorrow.

I'm here all day tomorrow.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Ok. Let’s have everyone’s #1 Suspect for SK.
    I’ll go first. Copy and paste your answer into template below.

Desperate Des: Steve
    Holly the Wally:
    Angus Steak:
    Isla Fishface:
    Honour lord Conor:
    Ola Orla:
    Pill popping Phil:
    Gertie Bertie:
    Eva I’ll BoreYa:
    Please Leave Steve:

If I had to pick right nwo my bet would be on Conor.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Vote somewhere else

It was me who hadn't voted when there were 2 votes out, I didn't read anything after. Sorry Ewan so far it looks like the right decision; there would have been question over you and we'd have lost another NRV in the AM if you were converted.

Numbers man. Sorry.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    I wrote a piece on why I thought you were the Sk last night, so you doing the numbers hasn't all to do with it. So you.

I explained why Mindy coming out as Mindy wouldnt be a good wolf play as after the munch the game would be up, they'd have made something else up to survive if under pressure.

But all the talk of numbers was rating all villagers the same but they aren't some are cleared as Mindy would have been tomoro.

So we will have more unkowns then we would have if we did lynch someone who is unkown.

In a numbers game the more known the better you obviously know this yourself. You are playing a very good game I will give you that. Just a tad too neutral

Right, so you'd have lynched me either way. Fair enough. I disagree on your reading of me as neutral, I think I've been very obviously pro-village. I'd argue more so than you with the lynch-time madness.
    All I can say is you're 100% wrong. I'm not the SK. So if you are not the SK yourself, I suggest you don't get tunnel vision and you look elsewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    If I had to pick right nwo my bet would be on Conor.

You'd also be wrong.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Goodnight

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d13e6047964737473eaab3a&rid=giphy.gif

Conor WW wrote: »
    Right, so you'd have lynched me either way. Fair enough. I disagree on your reading of me as neutral, I think I've been very obviously pro-village. I'd argue more so than you with the lynch-time madness.
    All I can say is you're 100% wrong. I'm not the SK. So if you are not the SK yourself, I suggest you don't get tunnel vision and you look elsewhere.

Being the very best village is the best thing for a SK though!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Angus WW wrote: »

2. Orla - Going off my thoughts on above post, gut feel there has to be a SKA in her or Holly. I haven’t had the chance to go over anyone’s posts today. I had a null read on Orla yesterday so was a bit thrown this morning and may have my ego clouding my judgement.

Hi Angus, didn't get a chance to reply to this earlier but I did see it.

Honestly, I basically called you (a) lovely, or (b) pockety... I still feel that way, but I'm suspicious of nearly everyone at this stage.

If you're going to pick me as SK (I'm not) look at my posts or my reads or my interactions. You haven't really given me anything to respond to here. Do take a deeper look at me though - I'm not SK.

As far as I can see, we're all fair game for SK kill tomorrow. I can't see that any roles have anything left to offer (assuming Chandler's 3 bullets and Rachel's 3 gifts are gone). If that is the case, then Chandler coming out after 10am could narrow the prospective village pool for the SK to hide in, unless he has reasons not to.

I think this is going to be horrendous trying to find the SK.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    I think this is going to be horrendous trying to find the SK.

Me too. I wish ye all had jumped on board the holly lynch train with me. We’d be in a better position now.

My SK hunting experience is zero.

How is it done, what are we looking for?
    - Village feel
    - nervous
    -fishing
    ??

Desperate Des: I believe he is a newbie and doesn't have a role
    Holly the Wally: Suspect wolf flip flop, is that cause she is actually the SK
    Angus Steak: yeah, something about his posts are off
    Isla Fishface: I dunno what to say here. Suspect
    Honour lord Conor: I feel more village than I did this morning
    Ola Orla: I feel village
    Pill popping Phil: No pills today, lots of wolfie sleeping, oh no wait I can't be a wolf
    Gertie Bertie: should we just take Gertie off the list?
    Eva I’ll BoreYa: Possibly mental behaviour but now seems sound enough - a SK possibly would fight for Ewan to stay alive though cause that is 2 dead in the morning
    Please Leave Steve: I don't think so

My order of lynch would be
    Eva
    Isla
    Holly/Orla/Conor/Augus
    Steve
    Des
    Phil

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Orla I'm not sure who I suspect. Like I said it could be a wounded ego. My only alarm going off was that as you'd been null before that. I'm finally on the laptop so I'm going to be looking into everyone.

Should we reveal who we are now actually? Or before 10am. Maybe after but I think everyone left is essentially NRV so we're all equal? Obviously SK will lie but we'll be able to weed them out better no?

Steve WW wrote: »
    Gertie I'm working on the assumption that its better the devil you know. I think it's more important to try get the SK tonight and assume that Mindy is on the level. If that isn't the case in the morning we're down a villager but will be lynching mindy as a matter of course then. If there's only one kill we're down another potential SK candidate. I think it's worth the risk.
    Orla I'm not sure who I suspect. Like I said it could be a wounded ego. My only alarm going off was that as you'd been null before that. I'm finally on the laptop so I'm going to be looking into everyone.

Should we reveal who we are now actually? Or before 10am. Maybe after but I think everyone left is essentially NRV so we're all equal? Obviously SK will lie but we'll be able to weed them out better no?

Chandler left to reveal

Mayyyybe..... but I suppose Katie had a role change

Also, there is still a spare gift floating about I think. No one has announced it. Plus Rachael's gift has supposedly been gifted but not yet seen.

I think there are still a few surprises out there.

Gertie what's the deal here? Is Gertrude proven? Yes, no one else dead is Rachal and no one else has counterclaimed.
    Okay - can you tell us your gift please before munch pls?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Am I playing flowereW?

Cause somehow saying not to lynch a villager is Sk like, don't anyone stick up for me tomoro as you will next on the chopping block, although maybe we will lynch the other confirmed roles first just to make sure they aren't wolves

Conor WW wrote: »
    Also, I've friends arriving for dinner shortly so will be MIA for a bit. Will have mobile and try to sneaky monitor.

I'm very disappointed Conor! You were meant to invote them to play and get them to guess. Did they teach you nothing at AA WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    My SK hunting experience is zero.

How is it done, what are we looking for?
    - Village feel
    - nervous
    -fishing
    ??

Dunno Fresh Prince.

Maybe someone will have some tips for us in the morning.

In fairness, it could be anyone. Even the craziness that I didn't think was wolfy could be an SK as they have no wolfy backroom. I despair. Woe is me.

I definitely need bed.

For interest (and as usual, in case I hit the morning munch), here's my last thoughts for tonight:

Isla
    Holly
    Conor
    Angus
    Des
    Eva
    Phil
    Steve
    Gertie
    Orla

Admittedly, this will likely change overnight because I don't know what I'm doing anymore.

• Advertisement

I'm still trying to read back, do you know why people were suspect of Steve...now both of us reading him not likely SK?

Holly WW wrote: »
    Also worth noting she didn't declare on thread when she voted for Jake

Holly thats the 2nd time you have said this.

I said on thread the obvious play is go for the player who was outed by the oracle or something to that effect if you can read between the lines that I was talking about Jake thats on you but it is painfully obvious.

I'm still trying to read back, do you know why people were suspect of Steve...now both of us reading him not likely SK?

Yeah - I think I suggested he could be SK trying to get rid of a wolf.

But then I read Conor scenarios and I decided that none of the ones with Steve as SK made sense - why not drag it out and push down village numbers. I thought it was more likely he'd told the truth and was village.

I'm not certain, but I feel 60% there.

Just for interest, I did an analysis of comments today compared to yesterday and we are all OVER the place. The % is the % increase or decrease in the comments today compared to yesterday.

People who are dropping off:
    Angus: - 38%
    Desmond: - 29%
    Gertrude: -12%
    Isla: - 32%
    Phil: -47%

People who are ramping up:
    Conor: +15%
    Eva: +90%
    Holly: +29%
    Orla: +88%
    Steve: + 100%

There is nothing to read from that people. We can't even decide on what day we're going to take it easy.

For interest (and as usual, in case I hit the morning munch), here's my last thoughts for tonight:

Isla
    Holly
    Conor
    Angus
    Des
    Eva
    Phil
    Steve
    Gertie
    Orla

Admittedly, this will likely change overnight because I don't know what I'm doing anymore.

I'd go

Conor
    Angus
    Isla
    Des
    Orla (sorry not sorry)
    Holly
    Phil

|Lynch Results Day 1|
    |Tegan WW | Gabriel, Henry, Abigail, Nigel, Isla, Katie|
    |Gabriel WW | Eva, Tegan, Steve, Angus, Holly|
    |Holly WW | Jake, Fiona|
    |Nigel WW | Derry, Phil|
    |Katie WW | Desmond, Orla|
    |Fiona WW | Brendan, Vernon|
    |Abigail WW | Conor|
    |Steve WW | Ewan|
    |Eva WW | Gertrude |
    |Did not vote | Liam |

|Lynch Results Day 2 |
    |Jake WW | Angus, Eva, Conor, Gabriel, Steve, Isla, Holly, Ewan, Gertrude, Brendan, Derry, Orla |
    |Abigail WW | Phil, Jake |
    |Isla WW | Desmond |
    |Did not vote | Abigail & Liam |

|Lynch results |
    |Ewan WW | Isla, Holly, Orla, Gertrude, Angus, Steve, Conor, Eva, Phil |
    |Desmond WW | Ewan |
    |Holly WW | Desmond |
    |Did not vote | Abigail |

Makes you feel pretty crappy looking at the last box and that green name, sorry Ewan :( I’m not really sure I fully understand wagonomics or if they’re still useful with all the wolves dead. My thinking is maybe we could see a pattern for the SK. Would they be more likely to go with the village consensus and vote in wagons? Or would they stray on the sidelines or a mix of both? Realise I voted in three wagons too but thems the facts. Maybe someone skilled in wagonomics could look at this and give their thoughts?

Eva WW wrote: »
    I'd go

Conor
    Angus
    Isla
    Des
    Orla (sorry not sorry)
    Holly
    Phil
    Why Conor and Angus first? I am reading more of your posts but if you're here we can chat

Three wagons
    Isla - Tegan, Jake and Ewan wagons
    Angus - Gabriel, Jake and Ewan wagons
    Steve - Gabriel, Jake and Ewan wagons
    Holly - Gabriel, Jake and Ewan wagons
    Eva - Gabriel, Jake and Ewan wagons

Two wagons
    Orla - Votes Katie with Desmond then Jake and Ewan wagons
    Conor - Outlier vote on Abigail then Jake and Ewan wagons
    Gertrude - Outlier vote on Eva then Jake and Ewan wagons

One wagon
    Phil - Votes Nigel with Derry, Abigail with Jake then Ewan wagon.

Two outlier votes
    Desmond - Votes Katie Orla then two outlier votes (Isla + Holly)

I done a timeline of who was talking about Ewan today pre and post Mindy reveal and how it turned into him being lynched. Isla, Orla, Angus and Conor were all willing to wait until tomorrow. Gertrude first said we should kill Ewan followed by Conor after looking at the numbers. Then everyone else agreed. I'm not sure that tells us anything either, if Gertrude wasn't cleared I'd be looking at him but he is and uncountered so think he just genuinely believed in doing it this way which I can't fault him for that.

|Lynch Results Day 1|
    |Tegan WW | Gabriel, Henry, Abigail, Nigel, Isla, Katie|
    |Gabriel WW | Eva, Tegan, Steve, Angus, Holly|
    |Holly WW | Jake, Fiona|
    |Nigel WW | Derry, Phil|
    |Katie WW | Desmond, Orla|
    |Fiona WW | Brendan, Vernon|
    |Abigail WW | Conor|
    |Steve WW | Ewan|
    |Eva WW | Gertrude |
    |Did not vote | Liam |

|Lynch Results Day 2 |
    |Jake WW | Angus, Eva, Conor, Gabriel, Steve, Isla, Holly, Ewan, Gertrude, Brendan, Derry, Orla |
    |Abigail WW | Phil, Jake |
    |Isla WW | Desmond |
    |Did not vote | Abigail & Liam |

|Lynch results |
    |Ewan WW | Isla, Holly, Orla, Gertrude, Angus, Steve, Conor, Eva, Phil |
    |Desmond WW | Ewan |
    |Holly WW | Desmond |
    |Did not vote | Abigail |

Makes you feel pretty crappy looking at the last box and that green name, sorry Ewan :( I’m not really sure I fully understand wagonomics or if they’re still useful with all the wolves dead. My thinking is maybe we could see a pattern for the SK. Would they be more likely to go with the village consensus and vote in wagons? Or would they stray on the sidelines or a mix of both? Realise I voted in three wagons too but thems the facts. Maybe someone skilled in wagonomics could look at this and give their thoughts?
    I've been trying waganomics and with the two massive bandwagons I'm not sure I can read anything.

I'd be biased in my read cause I think SK was wolf hunting too. So they would be inclined to go for bandwagon. In which case that's everyone? Let me try think more. I'm pretty tired though

• Advertisement

I've been trying waganomics and with the two massive bandwagons I'm not sure I can read anything.

I'd be biased in my read cause I think SK was wolf hunting too. So they would be inclined to go for bandwagon. In which case that's everyone? Let me try think more. I'm pretty tired though

Check my latest post, I grouped the votes together kind of(again no experience with this)

Advertisement