Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transferring gym membership help

Options
  • 25-06-2019 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

I’m a member of Énergie fitness artane and looking to join Fit4less in santry. Can I just transfer memberships across or do I cancel my membership with artane and then make one for santry ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

They're completely different companies, aren't they...? Why would you be able to transfer membership? I presume you have committed to a contract with Energie, so presumably you will either have to wait that out or violate the contract.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,557 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Zillah wrote: »
    They're completely different companies, aren't they...? Why would you be able to transfer membership? I presume you have committed to a contract with Energie, so presumably you will either have to wait that out or violate the contract.

In this instance you might be able to. It's Fit4less by énergie and they come under the Énergie Fitness umbrella.

Advertisement