Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not able to post in thread I started

Options
  • 08-04-2021 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi,

As title says, seems I can or am given the options for other threads.
    Just want to know can I repost in this thread as need to give some updates.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Thread has been locked by the moderator there, so no more posting can occur in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 TenBeers

Is there anyway of getting a reason why the thread was closed.
    I think its an important issue that needs to be raised for anyone thinking of buying a new Renault.
    I have taken it up with the Dealer. I have also taken it up with Renault Ireland who are based in the U.K. and dont give a damn about the local dealers customer service. I have been given the run around by both local dealer (who I have not named, but should) and Renault whilst trying to hold down a fulltime job and try and get answers from them.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,303 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

The mod posted a note when closing the thread
    biko wrote: »
    Take it up with the dealer.

You need to discuss it with the mod via Private Message

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement