Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I learned.... Trek Edition

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭pah

This looks to be apretty comprehensive list.
    https://www.imdb.com/list/ls031163556/

Yes it is :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,932 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Rene was in Ent, i dont recall him being in Voy, any idea of the episode?

Don't remember him in Voyager either. Old reliable Memory Alpha doesn't show anything either.

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Jim Norton, who played this guy in Father Ted:
    494034.jpg

also played this guy in TNG:
    494035.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Rawr

Well TIL that this guy
    282?cb=20130514165046
    https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Keogh

Also played

original.jpg

Now I know why his voice bugged me all those years ago, I knew it from somewhere and could not pin it down

Alright...now I can't stop imagining him screaming "BEASTMANNNN!!" while the Odyssey is exploding.

They now need to remake that episode...it's the only way :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,298 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

I was watching a repeat of an episode of 90s comedy Wings, and for a moment I thought Terry Farrell had walked on screen... then I did a double take.
    Turns out it was in fact a different actress Susan Diol who has Trek connections:
    Carmen Davila in the Star Trek: The Next Generation fifth season episode "Silicon Avatar" in 1991 and later Doctor Danara Pel in the Star Trek: Voyager second season episodes "Lifesigns" and "Resolutions".

4677.jpg

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

odyssey06 wrote: »
    I was watching a repeat of an episode of 90s comedy Wings, and for a moment I thought Terry Farrell had walked on screen... then I did a double take.
    Turns out it was in fact a different actress Susan Diol who has Trek connections:
    Carmen Davila in the Star Trek: The Next Generation fifth season episode "Silicon Avatar" in 1991 and later Doctor Danara Pel in the Star Trek: Voyager second season episodes "Lifesigns" and "Resolutions".

4677.jpg

Looks like her twin tbh

Advertisement