Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

13-10-2019, 20:41   #1
I am me123

Penneys/Primark Face Masks, Good or bad for your face?

Are these dermatologically tested or can they make your face break out with more pimples?
Advertisement
15-10-2019, 23:44   #2
Airyfairy12

Over the counter Products are never actually dermatologically tested, thats just buzz term used on packaging because it sounds good. Products are tested to ensure theyre safe for use but dermatologists dont work in factories testing out products or the ingredients that go into them.
If youre asking are the products safe - then yes, all products sold (in the EU atleast) are legally required to be safe for use.
If youre asking will these products cause you to break out, that entirely depends on your skin as everyone is different.
Are you a breaker-outer? have you had problems with any of the ingredients listed in the products?
If youre worried, do a patch test. No one here can tell you how your skin will react to a new product.
15-10-2019, 23:48   #3
Caranica

A friend who is a beautician raves (privately) about their vitamin c range including their masks
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion