Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Trek Trivia {Answer a Question & Ask One}

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Evade

Mike Okuda?

Evade wrote: »
    Mike Okuda?

Nope

• Registered Users Posts: 6,743 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

Evade wrote: »
    I don't know if knucklehead6 is still around but that's right

Yep, Cork exile gets the next question

I really should apologise to us all in advance of the brain cells we’re gonna wreck thinking of questions and answers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,743 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

Which real life crew member is this ?

At quick glance I thought it was Jimmy Fallon, he’s done a few cameos in various series over time.

Not too sure if he’s done trek though

Nope. High profile crew member. Lent his name to a Klingon in DS9

• Advertisement

Clue?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Is it Brannon Braga?

No

Alright, the Klingon who was named for him was disarmed, by Worf, just to get his father's attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭liamtech

Alright, the Klingon who was named for him was disarmed, by Worf, just to get his father's attention.

Doug Drexler

what does it say on the dedication plaque of the USS ODYSSEY - and what is this a reference too

Sic semper tyrannis - thus always to Tyrants

• Advertisement

Doug Drexler VFX Master and teenage leader of the postal campaign to save TOS in the 60s

• Registered Users Posts: 5,720 ✭✭✭donegal_man

liamtech wrote: »
    Doug Drexler

what does it say on the dedication plaque of the USS ODYSSEY - and what is this a reference too

"Its origin and purpose, still a total mystery." Dr. Floyd, 2001: A Space Odyssey

Advertisement