Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bill Gates wants 1 Billion dead.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Torakx wrote: »
    Yes we eat animal and plant dna.
    Im just a bit skeptical about the sort of things they are mixing genes with.I dont want to be eating hybrid genes from frog plant mixes or whatever else they use.
    There is no need for gm crops.Its going to be and is a big scam to leech more resources.

DNA is DNA be it cat, dog, cactus, potatoe, man, fish, mushroom etc. All made from the same ingredients, sugars, proteins, amino acids and the rest of it. The difference is in the size of the structure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

I do note a very 19th century flavour of distaste for genetic engineering, if you could allow the anachronism. Where some breeds are not "genetically pure" and such. Also, peoples understanding of evolution seems to be along the lines of Lamarckism rather than Neo-Darwinian evolution, which again would be of a 19th century mind.

Strange.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

robtri wrote: »
    ohhh that part of the thread is long gone.... we are talking about food products now....

but on that subject, has anyone here seen the full video... not an excert, a part taken out of context... Bill Gates does not want to cull any population....

Why doesn't he tackle the real issue of maldistribution of food? Maldistribution of the worlds plentiful supply. All this talk of GM foods is just a smokescreen for these racist ****ers Nazi eugenics programmes. GM foods aren't neccessary.

Nobody knows the long term risks of putting this crap into your body.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

The Vatican newspaper, L'Osservatore Romano, said March 4 the Vatican has never pronounced an official position supporting or opposing genetically modified foods.

However, the paper said it was not a coincidence that in 2009 the use of genetically modified food crops grew by 13 percent in developing countries and that GM crops covered almost half of the world's total arable land and yet "the number of hungry people in the world has for the first time reached 1 billion people.

http://www.gmwatch.org/latest-listing/1-news-items/12046-vatican-official-cautions-against-gmos

Honestly, if you need rely on the Vatican - whose actions lead to millions of African people needlessly dying of AIDS, among other crimes closer to home - to make your case, then I am afraid the foundations of your arguments are built on nothing but sand.

Such a monumentally poor choice of source, enno.

Anyway, does Gates want a billion dead Africans, or what?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

Why doesn't he tackle the real issue of maldistribution of food? Maldistribution of the worlds plentiful supply. All this talk of GM foods is just a smokescreen for these racist ****ers Nazi eugenics programmes. GM foods aren't neccessary.

Nobody knows the long term risks of putting this crap into your body.

i somewhat agree here, but i think there are bigger issues at hand...
    yes there is a bountiful amount of food, but if you send it to africa the majority of the starving people couldnt afford to buy it?????
    right or wrong... most business couldnt afford to do that for long before they would go bankrupt and have to close...

at least with GM products modified to grow in africa in the harsh enviroments, sell them once and hopefully the locals can grow and grow them every year and be self sufficient.....

most people would rather be self sufficent than live on hand outs...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 251 ✭✭dbyrne

i think he is underestimating what needs to be done, its 2 billion. there is only so many people that the earth can sustain. Im not saying go out and kill 2 billion people but 7 billion is the max i think that can be sustained..... we have to think population control especilly in certain parts of the world

Well there is a great mechanism for population control. It's called economic growth.

gt1f.gif

Honestly, if you need rely on the Vatican - whose actions lead to millions of African people needlessly dying of AIDS, among other crimes closer to home - to make your case, then I am afraid the foundations of your arguments are built on nothing but sand.

Such a monumentally poor choice of source, enno.

Anyway, does Gates want a billion dead Africans, or what?

I apologise
    Your 100% right about using the vatican as any type of source
    But if the statistic is correct then its not working why persue it
    if we dont know what future damage it will cause

As for Bill Gates I think he wants a billion dead peaseants regardless of race or creed

enno99 wrote: »
    I apologise
    Your 100% right about using the vatican as any type of source
    But if the statistic is correct then its not working why persue it
    if we dont know what future damage it will cause

As for Bill Gates I think he wants a billion dead peaseants regardless of race or creed

Ok, but could:
    However, the paper said it was not a coincidence that in 2009 the use of genetically modified food crops grew by 13 percent in developing countries and that GM crops covered almost half of the world's total arable land and yet "the number of hungry people in the world has for the first time reached 1 billion people.

this be a case of the GM food supply not keeping pace with population growth in these regions? Africa seems to be a classic case of a Malthusian Trap, if you ask me. I am talking about locally produced food, here. Excl imports.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malthusian_catastrophe

fwk-rittenecon-fig33_005.jpg

great-divergence-graph-income-per-person-throughout-history.png

• Advertisement

dbyrne wrote: »
    i think he is underestimating what needs to be done, its 2 billion. there is only so many people that the earth can sustain. Im not saying go out and kill 2 billion people but 7 billion is the max i think that can be sustained..... we have to think population control especilly in certain parts of the world

which parts? the black parts?

forgive my ignorance
    left school at 15 and only test i ever passed was a driving one
    The charts seem to be what you say

http://axisoflogic.com/artman/publish/Article_55570.shtml

how can this be right

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 251 ✭✭dbyrne

which parts? the black parts?

do not put words in my mouth, or make unsubstantiated comments. they are not welcome and you will never find a comment on boards or anywhere else by me that deserves a comment like this.:mad:

it is not just "the black parts" as you describe them, which I have to say say poor way of commenting.

it is europe, africa, middle east, americas both north, middle and south, asia and oceania. It is a world wide problem of all races, creeds and colours. If you cannot feed or support the amount of people in your country OR on the planet the something has to be done. They say that the population of Ireland will reach 8+ million, this is not sustainable. There are only finite resoures and as the world population grows the amount of resorces dwindle. Over population of any species that uses up all its resources can only lead to 1 thing. This is a fact unless you have found a magical tree that can solve all the worlds problems that you are not telling people about

Ill take 10 billion people of all races, colours and creeds no problems, its better than the human race disappearing, but 1 or 2 bllion will have to go to the moon and the others 1 or 2 billion will have to go to Mars.... but thats another days work..

forgive my ignorance
    left school at 15 and only test i ever passed was a driving one
    The charts seem to be what you say

http://axisoflogic.com/artman/publish/Article_55570.shtml

how can this be right

There is a saying I like: 'Intelligence is awareness of ignorance'

Anyway, I don't know much about the behaviour of Monsanto or other corporations, though sadly, the behaviour of many foreign companies in these regions has been... less than exemplary.

To explain the Malthusian Trap you need only remember the case of the (Irish) Great Famine. Ireland's population grew faster than it's food production could handle, and it reached it a critical point which it teetered on for many decades (this wasn't the first famine), until it popped when the blight attacked and potato crops failed. Since 40% of the population consumed around 80% of their calorie intake via potatoes, this led to the most deadly famine the world had ever seen.

Anyway, the important point is that unless food production outpaces population growth, famine and stagnation are inevitable. There are two ways that you can avoid this.

1) Decrease population growth. This can be done through sexual education, womens rights, economic growth, etc. However, when infant mortality rates (percentage of children who die before 5 years) are high, people will have lots of children as a buffer to this ratio. Spreading your bets, if you will. These families will need children to tend to the farm when the are older, and to look after them, so they are a wise investment. At this moment, infant mortality rates are high in Africa and all poor countries, so that means beyond a certain level of educating people you will still have population growth that is too high.

2) Increase food production. Easier said than done. People on this thread pointed out that growing crops in this region is easy and therefore GM crops are not required. That simply flies in the face of geography. Below is a Koppen-Geiger classification map. It basically takes the world and divides it up based on local climate. Simply put, the areas shaded in all kinds of green are great for growing high-carb cereals and root vegetables, the darker the green, the better. Dark purple isn't so bad, either. Shades of yellow and red are ****. Simple as. Looking at that, you can see where the rich regions lie, and where the poor do. Just by the lay of the land. Being able to feed yourself is vital. Or at least until you are rich enough to import it, like Japan. The problem is that as soon as African countries begin to grow, their population does too, and bang, the Malthusian Trap kicks in, via famine or however. I guess this is why some people are saying that GM is worth it. If you could create cereals (cereals are really high carb/energy) that can successfully grow in the yellow/red regions, then that is number 2 sorted.

800px-K%C3%B6ppen-geiger-hessd-2007.svg.png

dbyrne wrote: »
    do not put words in my mouth, or make unsubstantiated comments. they are not welcome and you will never find a comment on boards or anywhere else by me that deserves a comment like this.:mad:

it is not just "the black parts" as you describe them, which I have to say say poor way of commenting.

it is europe, africa, middle east, americas both north, middle and south, asia and oceania. It is a world wide problem of all races, creeds and colours. If you cannot feed or support the amount of people in your country OR on the planet the something has to be done. They say that the population of Ireland will reach 8+ million, this is not sustainable. There are only finite resoures and as the world population grows the amount of resorces dwindle. Over population of any species that uses up all its resources can only lead to 1 thing. This is a fact unless you have found a magical tree that can solve all the worlds problems that you are not telling people about

Ill take 10 billion people of all races, colours and creeds no problems, its better than the human race disappearing, but 1 or 2 bllion will have to go to the moon and the others 1 or 2 billion will have to go to Mars.... but thats another days work..

Hang on! You said
    we have to think population control especilly in certain parts of the world

Then in this, the very next post you said
    it is europe, africa, middle east, americas both north, middle and south, asia and oceania. It is a world wide problem of all races

There are two ways that you can avoid this.

There is a third way too. Overthrow the corrupt to the core socio-economic system that is responsible

People should look up ephemeralization, the ability to do more and more with less and less, through human progression.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephemeralization

There is a third way too. Overthrow the corrupt to the core socio-economic system that is responsible.

Right, but that doesn't change geography and population mechanics, really. Although I do agree that removing corrupt institutions is vital.

Right, but that doesn't change geography and population mechanics, really. Although I do agree that removing corrupt institutions is vital.

I personally believe it is all that is neccessary. Well...as well as removing world inequities (which the bio-techs do and will increase), the culture of waste, corrupt governments as net food exporters with malnutrioned citizens. Leveraged trade agreements. Immoral land distribution etc. The point I am struggling to get at is there currently an abundance of food for the current population, maldistribution of food as a result of imperialism, racism and elitism is the problem imo.

I get that, but to be honest, your solutions are over-reaching just a bit. It reminds me of the film A Life of Brian where they planned to kidnap the wife of Pilate, the Roman governor in Judea, and their demands were that they had 48 hours to dismantle the entire Roman imperial system. What you are suggesting are solutions on that level, and stand little or no chance of success. The two solutions that I discussed above are somewhat more realistic, they are looking at a model and solving the core problems using established data. Of course, they do not solve everything, and the Roman imperial system will not collapse as a result, but it is a bottom-up solution that would help people now, not a top-down (chop the head off the dragon) approach that genuinely fails to address the core issues with this regions.

Thank you Flamed for your explanation of the Malthusian Trap

Would Millet not be a good place to start it can be grown in these enviornments
    And extensive research into its Cancer curing / prevention properties
    This would benefit all mankind and turn around these economies
    So healthier and wealthier no need to reproduce

http://chetday.com/millet.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_millet

• Advertisement

Thank you Flamed for your explanation of the Malthusian Trap

Would Millet not be a good place to start it can be grown in these enviornments
    And extensive research into its Cancer curing / prevention properties
    This would benefit all mankind and turn around these economies
    So healthier and wealthier no need to reproduce

http://chetday.com/millet.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_millet

Yeah, perhaps. I wouldn't call myself an expert on food nutrition or anything, but what I read there seems promising. For a historical look as to how climate and geography can affect how cultures progress, you should get a hold of Guns, Germs & Steel by Jared Diamond.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guns,_Germs,_and_Steel

So would it be fair to say that Mr Gates being the humanitarian he professes to be
    Would explore these avenues

Before he starts injecting the population with vaccines laced with mercury /squalene and
    god knows what other sh*t and messing around with toxic waste.

Seeing his affiliation with Rockefeller/ Mosanto/planned parenthood (founded by Margaret Sanger) which his father served on the board. One wonders if he has a whole other adgenda

http://www.humanlifereview.com/2004_fall/eugenics.pdf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_H._Gates,_Sr.

http://www.organicconsumers.org/articles/article_3167.cfm

http://www.mathaba.net/0_index.shtml?x=623019

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Gates is pushing vaccines big time, through both the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and GAVI.

Oracle wrote: »
    Gates is pushing vaccines big time, through both the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and GAVI.

And your point is what exactly?

Ban vaccination of children against Measles, Polio, Tetnaus, Diptheria, Whooping Cough?

And what exactly are peoples issues with the "Planned Parenthood foundation" Have we a few pro lifers in the woodwork?

+1 for the Jared Diamond reference.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

If you wanted to eliminate numbers of people wouldnt it be easier not to vaccinate them and let them die of the disease?

If you wanted to eliminate numbers of people wouldnt it be easier not to vaccinate them and let them die of the disease?

Well, the bigger numbers you create, the greater you get to cull?

:confused:

Not if the vaccine also makes them infertile.

Thats what I can't understand about Gates' speech. He wants to vaccinate everyone yet lower global populations.

Perhaps I am mistaken?...Could someone explain this contradiction to me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭Kepti

Not if the vaccine also makes them infertile.

Thats what I can't understand about Gates' speech. He wants to vaccinate everyone yet lower global populations.

Perhaps I am mistaken?...Could someone explain this contradiction to me?

People have explained the relationship between improved healthcare and reduced birth rates at least twice in this thread already.
    1) Decrease population growth. This can be done through sexual education, womens rights, economic growth, etc. However, when infant mortality rates (percentage of children who die before 5 years) are high, people will have lots of children as a buffer to this ratio. Spreading your bets, if you will. These families will need children to tend to the farm when the are older, and to look after them, so they are a wise investment. At this moment, infant mortality rates are high in Africa and all poor countries, so that means beyond a certain level of educating people you will still have population growth that is too high.

Forgive my ignorance, but how is (for example) having 10 children (with 5 infant mortalities) vs having 5 children with no infant mortalities any different?

• Advertisement

I'll get something else. I mixed myself up

Forgive my ignorance, but how is (for example) having 10 children (with 5 infant mortalities) vs having 5 children with no infant mortalities any different?

Using that simplistic example, you have five extra children competing for resources for however many years they survive. If every family in a community is similar, the cumulative effect is huge.

studiorat wrote: »

Ban vaccination of children against Measles, Polio, Tetnaus, Diptheria, Whooping Cough?

And what exactly are peoples issues with the "Planned Parenthood foundation" Have we a few pro lifers in the woodwork?

My point is, the same as has been expressed before on this thread, that there's actually another agenda at work. Lets be realistic, if you really wanted to save lives and improve health, and had billions to spend, you would use it to improve basic living conditions. Good health is achieved through better living conditions, not by simply giving an injection.

My point is, the same as has been expressed before on this thread, that there's actually another agenda at work. Lets be realistic, if you really wanted to save lives and improve health, and had billions to spend, you would use it to improve basic living conditions. Good health is achieved through better living conditions, not by simply giving an injection.
    We have vaccinations for the above diseases here in Ireland, should we ban them here? Should they not be entitled to them in those countries aswell?

A cursory look at the site tells you the foundation does more than give vaccines. It works with 3 strands, Development, Education and Health Care. I don't think you've really looked at this properly. My guess is you see a name like Bill Gates and jump on the bandwagon. Too easy IMO. Realistic? You are joking aren't you?

It's 5 years where some woman isn't pregnant for starters. part from all the really obvious differences. :rolleyes:

An apple a day keeps the malaria away?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

We have vaccinations for the above diseases here in Ireland, should we ban them here? Should they not be entitled to them in those countries aswell.

A cursory look at the site tells you the foundation does more than give vaccines. It works with 3 strands, Development, Education and Health Care. I don't think you've really looked at this properly. My guess is you see a name like Bill Gates and jump on the bandwagon. Too easy IMO.

Vaccinations can be harmful too. I think vaccines are there because the powers of be create a lot of the diseases. Called problem reaction solution. Ever hear of it.

Like wars and aids, create them and then come and save the day!.

The bottom line point to this thread is simply this. The elite want to bring the population down to a "reasonable herd size" they can control. The idea is not to kill everyone but make sure the ones that are alive easy to control. The debate here isn't are they doing it, its the question of what your going to do about it.

They won't succeed their game, but they will succeed on killing a lot of people simply because people just won't wake up. It's a matter to who here actually takes note of what is going on to find ways to protect themselves and for the rest who ignore it, will have thier lives taken into their hands. It's really not anyones fault but the person who refuses to take the dire warnings here. So if you don't believe what is going on, you will find life very tough in the next few years.. It will surely cost your life in the long run.

In this day and age ,people have to wake up to the reality here. The powers of be are not interested in our lives they are only interested in keeping us working, paying taxes, dumb, ignorant and uninformed to the reality around us. They will continue to do this as long as you keep holding onto this old reality. Right now they are pushing this population control. so they can continue controlling the world as they see fit for the reality they want to create.

Hell has just begun. You will need to figure out what your going to do when your pushed to the limit.;)

Kepti wrote: »
    An apple a day keeps the malaria away?

I dont take vaccinations or antibiotics and I'm ok. Malaria is part of nature totally different to this agenda.

The governments are not trying to protect, they are protecting their interests. They have no problem keeping some people alive as long as they become totally Dependant on the government for everything to survive.

BTW there are natural remedies to cure from Malaria. For every posion created in nature there is a cure. Total common sense like... (shakes head)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

mysterious wrote: »
    Vaccinations can be harmful too. I think vaccines are there because the powers of be create a lot of the diseases. Called problem reaction solution. Ever hear of it.

Like wars and aids, create them and then come and save the day!.

The bottom line point to this thread is simply this. The elite want to bring the population down to a "reasonable herd size" they can control. The idea is not to kill everyone but make sure the ones that are alive easy to control. The debate here isn't are they doing it, its the question of what your going to do about it.

They won't succeed their game, but they will succeed on killing a lot of people simply because people just won't wake up. It's a matter to who here actually takes note of what is going on to find ways to protect themselves and for the rest who ignore it, will have thier lives taken into their hands. It's really not anyones fault but the person who refuses to take the dire warnings here. So if you don't believe what is going on, you will find life very tough in the next few years.. It will surely cost your life in the long run.

In this day and age ,people have to wake up to the reality here. The powers of be are not interested in our lives they are only interested in keeping us working, paying taxes, dumb, ignorant and uninformed to the reality around us. They will continue to do this as long as you keep holding onto this old reality. Right now they are pushing this population control. so they can continue controlling the world as they see fit for the reality they want to create.

Hell has just begun. You will need to figure out what your going to do when your pushed to the limit.;)

Really and what does the moonpig at the golden tree suggest?

Only in reference to Woo-Woo! I'd bet you couldn't find those three words together without some sap telling you to "open your eyes" or "kill the jews" on the same page.

I dont take vaccinations or antibiotics and I'm ok. Malaria is part of nature totally different to this agenda.

The governments are not trying to protect, they are protecting their interests. They have no problem keeping some people alive as long as they become totally Dependant on the government for everything to survive.

BTW there are natural remedies to cure from Malaria. For every posion created in nature there is a cure. Total common sense like... (shakes head)

Do you not get involuntary inoculated as a child?

What's the problem with malaria vaccinations if it's a part of nature?

How is the belief that there is a natural cure for every poisonous substance common sense?

• Advertisement

It's a pity there's so much flaming and trolling on the Conspiracy Theories forum. I don't notice it as much on other Boards.ie forums.

It's a pity there's so much flaming and trolling on the Conspiracy Theories forum. I don't notice it as much on other Boards.ie forums.

Ridiculous claims tend to provoke mockery. Rest assured, all troll posts real and perceived are being dutifully reported.

Kepti wrote: »
    Ridiculous claims tend to provoke mockery. Rest assured, all troll posts real and perceived are being dutifully reported.

No its mockery of other peoples views on the conspiracy forum.

I have no doubt there are people operating here who's sole purpose is to disrupt, discredit, and encourage disengagment with the issues and the forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

No its mockery of other peoples views on the conspiracy forum.

The irony meter shot heard around the world.

I have no doubt there are people operating here who's sole purpose is to disrupt, discredit, and encourage disengagment with the issues and the forum.

This isn't the place for conspiracy theories.

Whatever...
    So back to the Gates foundation. I was saying their work has three strands, Education, Development and Health Care.

You were saying there was another agenda and that you need more than an injection.

Did you actually look into the foundation? All their accounts and yearly reports are online.

Have you actually any proof of another agenda or is this just specaluation from David Icke or some similar loon site?

Quit the petty bickering or I'll close this thread.

In this 1922 book, many years before the Holocaust, Sanger made a seemingly
    inexplicable reference to the future: “Nor do we believe that the community
    could or should send to the lethal chamber the defective progeny
    resulting from irresponsible and unintelligent breeding” (emphasis added).85
    Were eugenicists thinking about “lethal chambers” as early as 1922?
    Sanger argued that “the emergency problem of segregation and sterilization
    must be faced immediately. Every feeble-minded girl or woman of the hereditary
    type, especially of the moron class, should be segregated during the reproductive
    period.”86 In a chapter titled “The Cruelty of Charity,” she said that “lavishing
    upon the unfit” was “dangerous,” “dysgenic,” and “blighting.”

http://www.humanlifereview.com/2004_fall/eugenics.pdf

If you lie down with dogs

This is my mothers favourite show me your company and Ill tell you what you are

http://www.blackgenocide.org/negro.html

... show me your company and Ill tell you what you are

Quaint, so you're a Right Wing Christian Pro lifer then?

"Let us look forward to the day when Planned Parenthood clinics are made into holocaust museums" says another of Sangers detractors.

It's not all that uncommon for the Pro Lifers to use that ploy to discredit Sanger, it can be found all over the net. Rebecca Messall is a pro life activist, she also states that the contraceptive pill helps to spread AIDS. It's the usual far right pro life jab to compare family planning to eugenics. I think you really do give Messall too much credance.

Taken in the context of the time it Sanger isn't all that bad actually. Shocking by todays standards, but don't forget Fascism and Communisim were still untried and valid idelogies then. She did however oppose the Nazi's in 1933 when she wrote:
    "All the news from Germany is sad & horrible, and to me more dangerous than any other war going on any where because it has so many good people who applaud the atrocities & claim its right. The sudden antagonism in Germany against the Jews & the vitriolic hatred of them is spreading underground here & is far more dangerous than the aggressive policy of the Japanese in Manchuria.."

She joined the American Council Against Nazi Propaganda and "gave money, my name and any influence I had with writers and others, to combat Hitler's rise to power in Germany."

In 1933 the Nazis burned Sanger's books along with those of Ellis, Freud, German sexologist Magnus Hirschfeld, and others.

Eugenics 100 years ago was a fashionable science, Darwins evolution gone wild. At the time though people thought every social problem was genetic.
    Sanger did seek to discourage the reproduction of persons who were, in the terms of her day, "unfit" or "feebleminded," those, it was believed, who would pass on mental disease or serious physical defect. And she did advocate sterilization in cases where the subject was unable to use birth control. This was a popular position espoused by many progressive medical leaders, scientists and health reformers of the day – those groups who Sanger hoped to win over to the birth control fight.

To use the political and social mores of nearly 100 years ago is sterile in this debate and serves only to back up the extremist sites you choose to quote from.

Regarding the LEARN website quote, I'm lead to believe it's a purposeful misquote by the loons again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement