Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill Gates wants 1 Billion dead.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,074 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Angus Og wrote: »

That's a letter sent into the NY Times. Doesn't say anything about forced sterilizations or the likes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Truthrevolution

Didnt they say the same thing back in the 60s, that there wouldnt be enough resources to sustain humanity?

While Bill Gates comments may have been taken out of context, i dont see where vaccines come into the whole population control agenda.Most of you guys seem to think that vaccines are the be all, end all of saving peoples lives.So therefor how would these vaccines be reducing population numbers.I can understand health services, family planning, birth control etc but the only way vaccines are going to control populations is by killing people.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

namloc1980 wrote: »
    That's a letter sent into the NY Times. Doesn't say anything about forced sterilizations or the likes.

thats what i just thought

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Angus Og

My mistake, I just read sterilization, not forced. Sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭Kepti

Angus Og wrote: »

That link contains a single innocuous sentence referencing sterilized H.I.V/AIDS sufferers. It doesn't come close to supporting your claim.

• Advertisement

Fine, I'm not really bothered. I wasn't even claiming. Thanks for your interest. Night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Kepti wrote: »
    Where are people being killed and sterilized?

What about every single other energy source available to us? Solar, wind, nuclear, tidal, hydroelectric, geothermal etc. Sure, it's going to be hard to wean the entire planet off oil, but the end of technology as we know it? Not a chance.

My apologies i dont have info on forced the sterilization yet.Its more a prediction of population control when it supposedly gets out of hand.
    I said that because i am guessing in the distant future killing and force aborting babies will be seen as unethical in a future civilized world( i admit i jumped the gun as i dont know if anyone is officially or otherwise forced to be sterile).And sterilization will probably be enforced in overpopulated areas.For more info on forced abortions etc look into the practises of China,that is where i first heard about it anyway.And i dont think its another conspiracy theory.

On your second comment i do wish we could use more of these.
    But i was lead to believe from once again another documentary i think it was about world resources that when the oil run out we wont be able to create things out of plastic for example because we wont be able to make it without some components from oil.Anyway from the amount of things this documentary stated were made with the use of oil it was obvious we are in trouble if its anywhere near true.I dont think it was just plastic either.It sounded like pretty much anything we process or manufacture requires the use of oil somewhere along the line.Even packaging is using oil partsand or trees which is bad.
    It may not be the end or the world but i think it will be the end of technology as we knew it.
    Bring on the bio technology now please :)

Torakx wrote: »
    My apologies i dont have info on forced the sterilization yet.Its more a prediction of population control when it supposedly gets out of hand.
    I said that because i am guessing in the distant future killing and force aborting babies will be seen as unethical in a future civilized world( i admit i jumped the gun as i dont know if anyone is officially or otherwise forced to be sterile).And sterilization will probably be enforced in overpopulated areas.For more info on forced abortions etc look into the practises of China,that is where i first heard about it anyway.And i dont think its another conspiracy theory.

No need to apologize, that wasn't directed at you. Angus claimed that people were being sterilized, I just wanted to know where the evidence was.

On your second comment i do wish we could use more of these.
    But i was lead to believe from once again another documentary i think it was about world resources that when the oil run out we wont be able to create things out of plastic for example because we wont be able to make it without some components from oil.Anyway from the amount of things this documentary stated were made with the use of oil it was obvious we are in trouble if its anywhere near true.I dont think it was just plastic either.It sounded like pretty much anything we process or manufacture requires the use of oil somewhere along the line.Even packaging is using oil partsand or trees which is bad.
    It may not be the end or the world but i think it will be the end of technology as we knew it.
    Bring on the bio technology now please :)

We do use oil to manufacture a vast array of different things. It's incredibly useful. It isn't however particularly special or unique. The reason we use it so much is because it's cheap. There are alternatives which already exist and replacements which are being researched. The higher oil rises in price, the more viable and profitable the alternatives become.

You think this will be the end of technology. I think this is just another technological hurdle that we're going to overcome.

No need to apologize, that wasn't directed at you. Angus claimed that people were being sterilized, I just wanted to know where the evidence was.

I didn't claim, and hang on, I just have to ring round the despots of the world. Apparently I'm being given access to their secret files on sterilization.

When I get the evidence, I'll post it. You might be waiting a while though.

Anyway, that letter is about sterilization. It happens. It's not forced, that's why I apologised.

See sterilization, not forced:

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-11427629.html

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Here is a list of forced sterilisations.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsory_sterilization

This is beyond belief people arguing for taking away the basic right of reproduction. This kind of thinking led to the Nazi Holocaust.

• Advertisement

Bill is actually breaking the law according to United Nations "IMPOSING MEASURES INTENDED TO PREVENT BIRTHS WITHIN A GROUP" is practicing genocide.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Bill is actually breaking the law according to United Nations "IMPOSING MEASURES INTENDED TO PREVENT BIRTHS WITHIN A GROUP" is practicing genocide.

But he's not imposing anything, is he? He's just discussing it.

humanji wrote: »
    But he's not imposing anything, is he? He's just discussing it.

He is discussing imposing these measures, i suppose that makes the offence a conspiracy to commit genocide.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

If people really want to look into it they should research Latin America after the CIA coups and the installation of puppet dictators. Puerto Rico especially, the US is trying to turn the whole island into a military base.

Here is one example for starters:

The former President of Peru Fujimori was a CIA puppet. He is currently being charged with the forced sterilisation of 300,000 Peruvian women.
    “…the forced sterilizations focused on poor, indigenous, Quechua-speaking and Aymara women,” said women’s rights advocate Maria Esther Mogollon. She is a member of MAM Fundacional, the women’s rights organization that helped a group of victims present their case to federal authorities.

“The total number came to be 300,000 women and 22,000 men (who received vasectomies). … the majority of whom did not sign informed consent statements and were also subjected to threats, coercion and other violations.
    It will always be the lowest rungs of society of course who are violated.

Peru and Fujimori was run in the shadows by Peruvian intelligence chief Montesino. Montesino was on the CIA payroll. I'd add links but my connection is acting up.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

He is discussing imposing these measures, i suppose that makes the offence a conspiracy to commit genocide.
    But he isn't. He's just pointing out a simple fact. He's not saying anything about imposing anything.

And also, he has no power to impose anything, so saying he's guilty of genocide because of an opinion. That's a little to "1984" for my liking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

The Irony here people are so scared that Bill Gates actually wants a billion gone of this planet. Lets face it, the rich list dont give a **** about you. So please lets get off this fantasy that the average joe soap is actually special to them. Your special like everyone else if you work enough hours to live on this planet, abide to taxe and don't break their rules. Its not like a secret that Bill is having meetings with other high ranking elites and bilderburgers and what not. Hes one of the richest people on the surface of this planet.

People at this rank look at you as sheep, whether you can digest that or not. We are their commoidity if your not willing to lead your own life. Like any herd on a farm. If a farmer can't manage the flock he will kill or ship some off, so he can keep his farm at a manageble size. The farmer wants to mange and keep his business in profit.

Its about money, and I'm going to take this shock to a whole new level. Population reduction has already started and its going to happen because none of you are taking the warnings or taking any responsiblity for your life. Your not even questiong the blatant facts thats happening on your planet at this time. Look at the record amount of earthquakes in the last 2 months alone. HAARP claims, WW3 scare mongering and Iran Sanctions. Things are moving The shadow governments are not sitting at home just thinking they NWO is going to happen by itself. They have prepared this for a very long time.

The future depends if you all get up off your ass and do something with your life and power. Thats exactly what the NWO is about. Its forcing you to do something good or ill, doesnt matter your going to have to make a decision with the course of your life, otherwise someone else will.

Its precisely why Bill Gates is moving his piece.

The question goes back to EVERYONE of you on this forum. What are you going to do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

"Originally funded by Microsoft billionaire Bill Gates through his Seattle-based Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, GAVI's partnership of international governments and vaccine manufacturers salvaged lagging sales through an overhauled world vaccination campaign that placed GAVI, headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, at the center of the reorganized alliance.....In 1999, with GAVI's international partnership and Bill Gates' billions on the way to rescue the industry, the CDC hired the IOM's Immunizations and Safety Review Committee to examine multiple “vaccine safety challenges”.
    http://www.whale.to/vaccine/gavi.html

A recent review of injection safety in the developing world found that unsafe injections occur routinely, providing opportunity for transmission of blood-borne pathogens. Unsafe injections currently account for a significant proportion of new hepatitis B and C infections and a smaller proportion of HIV infections. While these statistics apply to all injections (both curative and preventive), they have significant import for immunizations by injection.
    http://www.prb.org/Articles/2001/ChallengestoGlobalImmunizationPrograms.aspx?p=1

Bill and Melinda Gates Pledge $10 Billion in Call for Decade of Vaccines
    http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bill-and-melinda-gates-pledge-10-billion-in-call-for-decade-of-vaccines-83016467.html

The World's Plutocrats at Work to Decrease Population
    http://www.lifeissues.net/writers/mos/mos_07billionaires.html

But the Gates tetanus program bears striking resemblance to another tetanus program that sterilized thousands of women and caused abortions in many others in the Philippines.
    http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-59099303.html

Showing its shocking connections to today’s G.A.V.I. Are powerful forces really trying to help the poor people or could it be for another agenda; the sterilization of the poor?
    http://opposingdigits.com/vlog/?p=1644

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

mysterious wrote: »
    The Irony here people are so scared that Bill Gates actually wants a billion gone of this planet. Lets face it, the rich list dont give a **** about you. So please lets get off this fantasy that the average joe soap is actually special to them. Your special like everyone else if you work enough hours to live on this planet, abide to taxe and don't break their rules. Its not like a secret that Bill is having meetings with other high ranking elites and bilderburgers and what not. Hes one of the richest people on the surface of this planet.

People at this rank look at you as sheep, whether you can digest that or not. We are their commoidity if your not willing to lead your own life. Like any herd on a farm. If a farmer can't manage the flock he will kill or ship some off, so he can keep his farm at a manageble size. The farmer wants to mange and keep his business in profit.

Its about money, and I'm going to take this shock to a whole new level. Population reduction has already started and its going to happen because none of you are taking the warnings or taking any responsiblity for your life. Your not even questiong the blatant facts thats happening on your planet at this time. Look at the record amount of earthquakes in the last 2 months alone. HAARP claims, WW3 scare mongering and Iran Sanctions. Things are moving The shadow governments are not sitting at home just thinking they NWO is going to happen by itself. They have prepared this for a very long time.

The future depends if you all get up off your ass and do something with your life and power. Thats exactly what the NWO is about. Its forcing you to do something good or ill, doesnt matter your going to have to make a decision with the course of your life, otherwise someone else will.

Its precisely why Bill Gates is moving his piece.

The question goes back to EVERYONE of you on this forum. What are you going to do?

Let's just say for argument sake, that everything you say on these forums is actually true. Star-gates, lizards, powerful shadow governments, alien galactic federations and so on...

If these are all true, then there is nothing that we could do to stop these powerful beings from killing us. No matter what we did. Even if we all "woke up" at the same time and "opened our eyes" we would still be at the mercy of the "corrupt governments". Even if we overthrew the government the intergalactic aliens would destroy us. We have no chance.

Looks like we're screwed every which way, huh?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,074 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

uprising2 wrote: »
    Are powerful forces really trying to help the poor people or could it be for another agenda; the sterilization of the poor?

Well if that is there agenda then they haven't done a very good job. World population growth continues to be highest in so called poorer countries.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

RoboClam wrote: »
    Let's just say for argument sake, that everything you say on these forums is actually true. Star-gates, lizards, powerful shadow governments, alien galactic federations and so on...

If these are all true, then there is nothing that we could do to stop these powerful beings from killing us. No matter what we did. Even if we all "woke up" at the same time and "opened our eyes" we would still be at the mercy of the "corrupt governments". Even if we overthrew the government the intergalactic aliens would destroy us. We have no chance.

Looks like we're screwed every which way, huh?

I never said there is nothing we can do to stop the powers/elites.

I don't respect that you put words into people's mouth as a way to feed this agenda here like above or re wording and taking peoples words out of context. Beleive whatever you want, but don't speak for me, its disrespectful. Thanks.

• Advertisement

Sorry I'm busy at the moment and havent time to get into any discussions, I'll post another link or two and get back to it later.

UNICEF Nigerian Polio Vaccine Contaminated with Sterilizing Agents Scientist Finds

Scientist says things discovered in vaccines are "harmful, toxic"

http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2004/mar/04031101.html

Is Procter and Gamble funding a mass sterilization campaign?

Obama Science Czar Holdren Promotes Depopulation & Vaccinations for Mass Sterilization
    http://clareswinney.wordpress.com/2009/07/14/obama-science-czar-holdren-promotes-depopulation-vaccinations-for-mass-sterilization/

Bill Gates should be commended for devoting his time and vast sums of money towards solving world problems. He's actually using his power to improve the lives of millions. This topic is ridiculous.

Bill Gates should be commended for devoting his time and vast sums of money towards solving world problems. He's actually using his power to improve the lives of millions. This topic is ridiculous.

http://current.com/1sblm4c

If he is involved with Mesanto then that says alot to me about his ethics.Let alone the Rockefellers.
    Check out some documentaries on seed banks in america.
    GM seeds being forced on farmers land and then their whole crop is destroyed or sued for patent breaking.
    Does Bill Gates associate with people that use these underhanded tactics and destroy peoples livelyhoods?
    Does Bill Gates associate with people who are seeking a new world order?
    I think its a yes to both.And i believe both are running hand in hand.

I havent done much research on Bill Gates but ive read enough about rockefeller and seen enough solid evidence of mesanto's crimes,plus the history behinds the eugenics foundation in america.
    It seems to me now after this thread that Bill Gates is definetly up to more than helping the world.

*Warning unresearched and guesstimates incoming*

Surely he could have done more worthwhile things with his money than give it as bribes or laundering it to bussiness associates through charities.
    Im guessing thats what its all about.Getting bussiness done and looking good at the same time.Two birds with one stone.

I dont know if he is an evil man as a person.I dont hate him.
    I just see too many connections to people who have way too many connections with funding wars,causing economic colapses all in the name of power and greed.These people dont really do charity unless it really benefits them somehow.
    I dont know alot about Bill Gates myself but from what i am piecing together it aint looking good to me,thats being honest about my thoughts.

Torakx wrote: »
    http://current.com/1sblm4c

If he is involved with Mesanto then that says alot to me about his ethics.Let alone the Rockefellers.
    Check out some documentaries on seed banks in america.
    GM seeds being forced on farmers land and then their whole crop is destroyed or sued for patent breaking.
    Does Bill Gates associate with people that use these underhanded tactics and destroy peoples livelyhoods?
    Does Bill Gates associate with people who are seeking a new world order?
    I think its a yes to both.And i believe both are running hand in hand.

I havent done much research on Bill Gates but ive read enough about rockefeller and seen enough solid evidence of mesanto's crimes,plus the history behinds the eugenics foundation in america.
    It seems to me now after this thread that Bill Gates is definetly up to more than helping the world.

*Warning unresearched and guesstimates incoming*

Surely he could have done more worthwhile things with his money than give it as bribes or laundering it to bussiness associates through charities.
    Im guessing thats what its all about.Getting bussiness done and looking good at the same time.Two birds with one stone.

I dont know if he is an evil man as a person.I dont hate him.
    I just see too many connections to people who have way too many connections with funding wars,causing economic colapses all in the name of power and greed.These people dont really do charity unless it really benefits them somehow.

I've been using the Windows 7 beta, and it just expired a couple of days ago. It still runs, but it shuts itself down every two hours. The instant I clicked on your link my computer just went dead and there was a moment of "what the fuc- oooh right" :pac:

I admit I only had a quick skim of that site because there doesn't seem to be anything there that I could attempt to prove or disprove. I'm curious though, why do sites like that have any credibility with you? I don't know if any of the information presented there is accurate. It makes for interesting reading sure, but I could never make the leap to believing it's really true. I'm just wondering how you can read the same thing and come to the opposite conclusion.

hehe that must of looked freaky with the link and shutdown.
    Maybe your windows 7 scans for propaganda :D

Regarding the site i posted.
    It was an example of the associations he has and the possibilities behind these associations.
    I dont know about it being a bunker but i do know if he is linked to some of the people and companies in that article it says alot to me.

http://boycottnovell.com/2010/02/06/protesters-vs-gmo-and-monsanto/
    A little help from google i found this article.
    i also stumbled across an interesting fact.That Bill gates wife is on the board for the washington post.I thought that was interesting that his wife is close with one of the major news companies.

I hope we can safely say Bill Gates is associating with Monsanto(ive been spelling it wrong all along..*rolls eyes* ).
    Infact does he own it or have shares also? hope somebody here could answer that one for me.

Im not sure if Greenpeace is another scam organisation i never really looked into their background but to some they might be a reliable source of info.
    http://www.greenpeace.org/international/news/monsanto-are-wanted-for-crimes

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6262083407501596844#
    Documentary on Monsanto.

This business tactic is used all over the world to dominate the market by pushing out local farmers making them unable to sell there wares anymore.The same applies to patents on growing food.

I dont take things at face value.Its just i have spent about 2 years everyday nearly watching documentaries like this about many subjects.Alot of the same names keep popping up and i think this is what alot of CT'ers base there theories on.Sometimes it just adds up.Sometimes not.But with Monsanto i tink theres no doubt of the destruction they are doing all over the world.

So i guess the question might be is Bill Gates really involved with Monsanto seeds?
    If he is pushing this kind of policy along with monsanto is it possible he would also push other agendas maybe the rockefellers might have for eugenics?

Alot of questions and more stuff for me to research lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

mysterious wrote: »
    I never said there is nothing we can do to stop the powers/elites.

I don't respect that you put words into people's mouth as a way to feed this agenda here like above or re wording and taking peoples words out of context. Beleive whatever you want, but don't speak for me, its disrespectful. Thanks.

Eh, he wasn't trying to speak for you.

In addition to the other points, I think that means within a distinct group of people. He's talking about reducing birth rates all around the world, and genocide is killing a specific group (genus), so probably doesn't count as a genocide.

Undergod wrote: »
    Eh, he wasn't trying to speak for you.

In addition to the other points, I think that means within a distinct group of people. He's talking about reducing birth rates all around the world, and genocide is killing a specific group (genus), so probably doesn't count as a genocide.

Does poor count as a group?, because you won't see too many millionaires being sterilized, and if it isn't a group you can call it multiple genocides, sure they won't be too fussy about gene pool or ethnic race, but they want to kill them before they grow.
    Maybe Bill is a good man who prefers to kill them before they grow rather than kill them after they grow, but I don't for a minute think his efforts are genuine or he really gives a sh1t about anyone, he makes fukking operating systems /slash/ guide's and saves humanity?, who the fukk needs or wants his opinion or trojan horse vaccines, humanity would be much better if capitalist hypocrite pigs like him were put to sleep.

What this world needs isn't Bill and Co helping us, we need to upset the applecart, actually destroy the applecart and start again, all the apples that hold it together are fukking rotten and destoying the rest of the apples.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭The Bored One

What this world needs isn't Bill and Co helping us, we need to upset the applecart, actually destroy the applecart and start again, all the apples that hold it together are fukking rotten and destoying the rest of the apples.

Ignoring that the metaphor is a bit awkward, there is something that should be mentioned here.
    If you want to change how the systems world works on a fundamental level, which is what you seem to suggest here, there is still going to the same problem facing us.
    If the change occurs through peaceful means and re-structuring society, we still have the problem that we will eventually have more people than resources to provide for those people. Once the population reaches a certain level, this will be an issue.
    If this change occurs through more violent and revolutionary means, then we will still have the same problem just delayed for a while because an awfully large amount of people will die during that revolution.

So regardless of his capitalist background, Gates is right to view overpopulation as a problem. Is it yet? No. Will it be? Inevitably.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Does poor count as a group?, because you won't see too many millionaires being sterilized, and if it isn't a group you can call it multiple genocides, sure they won't be too fussy about gene pool or ethnic race, but they want to kill them before they grow.
    Maybe Bill is a good man who prefers to kill them before they grow rather than kill them after they grow, but I don't for a minute think his efforts are genuine or he really gives a sh1t about anyone, he makes fukking operating systems /slash/ guide's and saves humanity?, who the fukk needs or wants his opinion or trojan horse vaccines, humanity would be much better if capitalist hypocrite pigs like him were put to sleep.

What do you think is a viable option to the problem we are faced with? We can barely feed the planet as it is, so how do you propose we solve the problem? We have some hope if we can advance genetically engineered seeds, but let me guess, you are against that too?

We are putting a serious strain on the planet ecologically, which will further excasperate the problem, making more parts of the earth unsuitable for agriculture.

While its hard to see exactly where gates is coming from in a 2 minute clip from an hour long lecture, I would imagine, he is advocating a higher standard of health and education, which the trend shows leads to lower birthrates. That is a fact. The third world countries are spiralling out of control population wise. Its a fact that humanitarian groups need to face up to. All you have to look at s the current crisis in Somalia, since the last major famine there in 1986, they have doubled their population. They do not have nearly enough resources to support that amount.

And before you accuse me of advocating sterilization(as you have said about bill gates), forced or otherwise, I am not in favour of it. Simply implementing incentives to one/two child couples would suffice. As we will never quell our apetite for reproduction, we need to educate people on contraception(including sterilization for anyone who wants it).

• Advertisement

But i honestly believe he is wrong in that, yes with the current method of doing business population in some areas and also resources will be an issue.
    But i dont think it means the right step is to assist the rockerfellers or monsanto to destroy whole economies just for profit.And slowly bring about eugenics or at least assist in its exspansion worldwide.

Why kill or limit life when you can make room?
    If Monsanto is using untested GM seeds and using devious tactics to create a monopoly,surely this is putting more people at risk instead of selfempowering them.
    In america there are patent laws which mean if a farmers seeds or plants pollenate a neighbours crop with GM seeds then that farmer must pay a fine for breaking patents even though its just a few scattered seeds destroying his whole Non monsanto crop.And putting them out of business if he refuses to use Monsanto via seed scattering on farmers land on the sly.

This will happen in those other countries too mark my words.It is not a charity it is a bussiness and a corrupt one at that.
    I wouldnt be suprised if these seeds were an experiment on the poorer countries to test Gm products and its effects over many years.

He is wrong to talk about eugenics at such an early stage when they have not even tried to fix any of these issues.

If America and China were really trying to help all those poor starving people in Africa they might have overthrown its so called corrupt government by now and started bringing in food for people instead of feeding the gorilla fighters and taking peoples liberties,resources and debts.

Advertisement